The Seven Truth of the Seven Rainbow Path

Player Rating2.62/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 80 ratings since
played times (finished )

"trek through the forest"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

Humor

All about the randomness. What's your choice? When seven paths open up in front of your eyes. Which way do you choose? No worries and no anxiety, let your heart desire! Everyone can choose, your age won't hold you down! Now, let the game begin!

*SPOILERS*

This sure is... something. I wasn't sure how it would go with several instances of an end game link on the second page, but there was a small amount of effort put into this. It's not terrible, but it's not really a story.

The writing is fine. There are few grammar or spelling issues, but it's childish in tone and the punctuation is certainly energetic. It fits the theme of the game I guess, so good job on the writing part.

Now, there was hardly a story to it. The routes and outcomes of the choices are completely absurd (like a dog Satan that kills you or a hurricane that literally tears you apart), and the branches are way too short to do anything with them. I mostly skimmed it, but I didn't find any significant evidence of a thought-out plot at all. The pages are very short and there was clearly more effort put into having more branches than having good branches.

2/8
-- Megumeme on 12/22/2019 1:30:46 AM with a score of 0
Well, was that short or what? Ended so suddenly after just one click, but I was generous and rated it a 5. So... here's spoiler to save you one click for one color. ;)

"4) Green

You chose to walk toward the emerald path. You realized that you had came to the Amazon forest. After looking around happily at the new found surroundings, you bumped into a man who turned out to be your father from whom you got separated 10 years ago by the evil Warren Buffet's unicorn.

Your father explained that what you were experiencing up until now is the disturbance in the space-time-magnetic radiation that always happens when Buffet's unicorn is pooping. You decided to let the past go and take your dad back home. Your mom was very happy to the point of tears. You and your family lived happily ever after,
Probably."
-- TestingJest on 1/14/2018 10:01:38 PM with a score of 0
I knew this would be hot garbage when it said "all about the randomness" on the title page. Surprise, surprise; it's AIDS.
-- Malkalack on 2/5/2017 9:10:31 PM with a score of 0
Was the person who wrote this on acid? I'm seriously wondering.

Some memorable lines:
- How could you not see it coming? The old "wedding couple turns into rhinos and falls on your head" trick!
- You visited one Sushi restaurant and ate some sashimi. There was a parasite in it though. The parasite then reprogrammed your brain and made you do as it wanted which was conquering the world. You became master of the world (sort of), but immediately after, died anyway though.
- As we all know, silver is the best when it comes to attracting electricity. That's why a lightingbolt struck your coin, bringing Zeus down with it in the process.

Now, I gotta go to class. I hope I won't get eaten my an anthropomorphic lollipop on the way.
-- Pyro on 12/5/2016 4:10:12 PM with a score of 0
Not a bad little time waster. Also, 18+ picture books. So that's a nice touch (no pun intended).
-- Mangybeard on 12/8/2015 10:23:32 PM with a score of 0
What? Confused I am.
-- QlhAah123 on 11/12/2015 3:41:54 AM with a score of 0
So.... Random...
-- Swiftstryker on 3/21/2014 3:07:53 AM with a score of 0
That Classic Randomness just spawn from nowhere! x)
-- RabbitSeason on 3/9/2014 10:01:08 AM with a score of 0
Love the ending to the orange path! :P
-- EarthCollision on 3/7/2014 1:34:59 PM with a score of 0
I was surprised to find that this does have a few longer paths if you look hard enough.
-- BerkaZerka on 3/7/2014 11:27:12 AM with a score of 0