Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Nice. I'm definitely looking forward to it. Someone IRL told me they were going to make these "Star Wars Stories". I also heard that they are going to make movies featuring characters like Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Han Solo, and more.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

The trailer is finally out. Hurray! It looks as though it will be quite a fantastic movie. Even though Han Solo is dead most likely not going to be in any more of the main trilogy movies, at least the roguish (pun intended) nature of him seems to live on.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

This takes place before the new trilogy, so it's entirely possible.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Can't go on with the star wars storyline without a rebellious female heroine to counter the last mary sue.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Star Wars isn't exactly renowned for its well-written characters. 

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

It is, however, renowned for its tales of unrelenting badassery and epic heroism.

Unfortunately, 90% of that's been shoved aside for the sake of Disney's new shit.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Meh, I’ll probably wait when it’s free.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago
A side story that doesn't involve the skywalkers or solo? Count me in!

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Still need to watch The Force Awakens.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

It's actually pretty good. Rey isn't a stellar character, but neither is  Luke Skywalker. 

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

I'll get around to watching it eventually. Wasn't too hyped for it when it first came out.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

I enjoyed it, but obviously YMMV

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

I only want the Boba Fett movie, to be honest. I'll still see this, but I won't get too excited for it.

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Can't wait for it to come out on Redbox ;)

STAR WARS BBY

8 years ago

Really wanna see it