Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi

7 years ago

Hello! :D

Hi

7 years ago

Just... one word? Okay then.

Welcome to the site. Take a look at Help & Info for some useful information and feel free to PM any of us for help.

Hi

7 years ago

YAY NEW FRIEND :D

Hi

7 years ago

W-What?

So Flyed is you?

Hi

7 years ago

What do you mean? I just like friends...

Hi

7 years ago

Hopefully not. He just looks like some n00b who doesn't know how to use the forums correctly.

Time to educate some fools...

Hi

7 years ago

Hm, should I get a profile picture or just be the new coins ;)

Hi

7 years ago

I don't think anyone will ever be exactly like coins.

Besides, @ShadowHills already rocks the default avatar.

So, I suggest you get an avatar.

Hi

7 years ago

Aw Zag, I feel so loved.

Hi

7 years ago

No problem, Shadow.

;)

Hi

7 years ago

Love you bby.

<3

Hi

7 years ago

Love you more.

<3

Hi

7 years ago

HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Hi

7 years ago

...So?

Hi

7 years ago

Hi

7 years ago

Boom! Senor Chang! The man who cannot be killed!

Hi

7 years ago

Haha, yeah.

But, all this is an act. Roleplay, one might say. I'm actually a heterosexual.

Hi

7 years ago
Pretty sure everyone knew you weren't being serious.

Hi

7 years ago

Yes, and I'm happily married.

Hi

7 years ago

So are a lot of closeted homosexuals... until they walk on the wild side.

*slowly unzips pants.

Hi

7 years ago

Wait. Yours or mine?

:P Why do I get the feeling there's more going on inside that basement you're trapped in than just story writing...?

Hi

7 years ago

Only Friday nights. The chains are to keep me imprisoned. The leather was my choice.

Hi

7 years ago

I do like leather... <3

Hi

7 years ago

Oh, that was you? You're older than I thought.

Hi

7 years ago

My acting career did not pan out. After I went on a tirade about how sugary all the Juice is and how the Juice is terrible, and people misheard it.

Hi

7 years ago
So does Aela. Though technically you'd be having romantic relations with a dog, or a bitch if you want to be precise.

Hi

7 years ago

That's a dog? ... That's a very attractive dog. Don't take that out of context, plz.

Hi

7 years ago

It's a werewolf from Skyrim.

Hi

7 years ago

Ahh. Then either I didn't get far enough to meet her or I don't remember her. Hm.

Werewolves don't really count as dogs, honestly. They were humans first. xD

Hi

7 years ago
She's a member of the Companions. And in the regular game, she's abrasive but pretty awesome. In the Hearthfire DLC though, if you marry her, she becomes a complete and utter bitch, whining about where you live in every location except for Solitude. Which is quite ridiculous when the badass huntress is bitching at you for living in the wilderness because of safety issues for the children. Bethesda is... Bethesda at times.

Hi

7 years ago

I know that pain, my cervide friend. God do I know that pain. She almost made me stop playing the game because storing my loot was painful.

Hi

7 years ago
I was notorious for having a stable of characters that got to about level 40 and then discarded. Aela's griping got so old that she got demoted to perpetual sex slave... I mean steward. Until I just started letting orcs do that job.

It's truly a shame that you couldn't get an orc child. He would have been an interesting companion for Hroar.

Hi

7 years ago

Farkas was a pretty good spouse. Always fun.

Kids other than human would've been great. I love Orcs, so an orc son would've made Hearthfire much less shit.

Hi

7 years ago

I'm sure there's an... interesting reason you felt it was important to state that.

Hi

7 years ago

It wasn't a joke to me, Zaggy... I love you.

Hi

7 years ago

How do you know who coins is?

Hi

7 years ago

Heck if I know. I knew who coins was by participating in the RAP BATTLES thread.

Hi

7 years ago

Talking to the newb Hivemind.

Hi

7 years ago

I know that, Mason.

I decided to reply anyways. This is a public forum.

Hi

7 years ago

Newb :C 

Hi

7 years ago

Why sad? It's not like Mason is a jerk or anything (but you wouldn't want to make him pissed though).

You're a new guy after all. So enjoy your stay, mister/miss fLyed.

Hi

7 years ago

Thanks will do. Looking forward to playing these quality warrior cat story games and hopefully not catching cancer.

Hi

7 years ago

... I'm wondering if you are an alternate account of someone or something.

Quality WC games? There are barely any. Most of the fanfics are cancer and deleted anyway.

Hi

7 years ago

Dam, do I have to start doing that /s shit. But yeah it was sarcasm. But the real thing that is making this site slightly unappealing is this guy: https://gyazo.com/9dc7080d50a78f44bf5b23eb72949950

edit: I need to start learning source ;-;

Hi

7 years ago

:/

I have no problem with the guy at the top left of the screen. But he does look boring.

Hi

7 years ago

Hmm, boring is not quite the word...

Hi

7 years ago

Then what is it? Creepy?

Hi

7 years ago

Every day I languish in the reality in which we aren't using this header image instead.

Hi

7 years ago

Newb is short for newbie. And.....you are a newbie. 

Hi

7 years ago

Been a while since I welcomed anybody to the site, hope you enjoy your stay!

I normally gift new members with their very own delicious complimentary chicken, but Photobucket is screwing up for me right now, so hopefully this video will do. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YKe7EwvWiU