Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Hey, my name is Blizzy, I'm curious if that nickname is taken, is it? Well I'm new, obviously, and I am wondering how do I write pages on my "Storygame" because I do not see the edit button. So how does this place work??

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago
Welcome

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Thanks!

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

You should check if the account Blizzy is taken, by creating another account named Blizzy. If it says another person uses this account, then it's taken.

Anyways, here's my usual message I will paste to this individual.

Hello and welcome to Cystia! Good luck on your writing and future endeavors. Here, have a few inspirational stories!

If you have any questions about this site, feel free to PM me, or any other member for help. This might be obvious, but never give out personal information, or your password to anyone on this site. It would also be a good idea to take a glance at the Help & Info section of the forums, particularly in the awesome articles made by other site members! This is a good starter article, as it displays numerous helpful information at this site, and can be counted as an archive.

Lastly, have this beautiful face to 'inspire' you.

Thomas The Train

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago
I don't like this new spork being handed to noobs...

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

You're just jealous that I have a beautiful face and you don't. Well, though it's longer, I guess it could fufill the requirement of a welcome post.

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

?Thank you for the help! It really does help out a lot! Of course I know not to give away personal information, I have been on the internet for quite a while now! ;D

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Hello Blizzy (afaik that username is still available). All the best for your storywriting! In the rare chance that you haven't figured it out already, My Stuff > Create a new Storygame (do that)> (while editing the storygame) Chapters & Pages.

Regarding how CYS works, you're welcome to see the forums, and Plelb has recommended some great resources to start out with.

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Ahhh thanks! I already figured that out! But thank you anyways! :)

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago
We get a Silver_Fuzz popping up on the forum after a two year absence and then on that same day a Blizz_Silver makes an account, that's kind of adorable.

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

XD Cool!

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome!

I think the others have already addressed your problem, so I'll just welcome you xD

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Thank you for the welcome! ^^

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Ay, welcome to the site maggot!

I would try to inspire you, but i'm far too lazy and am currently busy being awesome. Besides, Plelbs wonderful face should have more then enough inspiration for you.

Hello, I'm new!

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS! Plelb has stolen most of my usual links, but he forgot one!