Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

I need help with one thing how many pages to I have to wright?

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

20 pages is the minimum amount I believe.

Hello and welcome to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write. In addition, here’s a story that is a good example of what not to do. Moral of the story: listen to constructive criticism.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, two in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL and an excellent article on proper forum posting, if you haven’t seen it yet that is. One resource in particular worth mentioning is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Among the things you're more than welcome to participate in:

writing prompts

a contest

a collaborative story setting

poetry prompts.

I wish you luck in any creative writing endeavors you embark on! There's also a ton of good content on this website, so I hope you find the time to read any of the featured storygames.

And remember: above all else, live your life off the wall!

...Oh, there’s also this.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
Read the profile and realize you didn't have to bother.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

It's possible that it's not a troll. Unlikely, but still possible.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
That wouldn't change my initial suggestion at all though!

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
My original suggestion involved the ingestion of common household chemicals btw but I guess SOMEBODY here managed to get admin status while secretly being Erin Hunter protecting her brood.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Oh, so sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you're complete and utter Furry trash. You're either a troll, in which case you're cancer, or you're not a troll, in which case you're still cancer. Either way you're cancer, which is a bummer for you and whatever woman had to be filled to the rim by multiple men of various ethnicities while your father watched in the corner, making sure to stay far away so to avoid any and all risk of his seed flying over and carrying on his genetic lineage, only for her to have to either miss apointments for or fail to pay for several abortions, go through the trouble of raising you and eventually be left with a product that she created which is you. Such a horror I can't imagine, so for her sake I hope you take Mizal's advice so that when she finds your dying and broken form on the kitchen tiles she can smile for the first time in years.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
"my first wish is that some day I will wright like Earn Hunter her warrior cats books are awesome!!! I think with help from you guys I can do that!!"

Nope.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

I don't know if your trying to be rude but I don't think you should be saying things like that one it hurt my feelings and two am new to all this and I was told I can't put up games like that so you don't need to come in like that. If I have a wish I will get there even if your in my way good day.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Beautiful, so beautiful.

Berka won't only stand in your way, he'll smash everything you put effort into if it's crappy enough.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Well then I will not put anything that bad out then :)

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

In that case, let me offer some advice.

-Stories about people who are part animal are frowned upon

-Stories with spelling errors are frowned upon

-Stories with strange, bad plots are frowned upon

-Stories about warrior cats are ruthlessly smashed into pieces then cast into the abyss of sheer death 

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Thanks am working on a story/game right now it's called Fallowing The Stars.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Do you mean Following the Stars?

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Ya sorry it pretty late where I live so I can hardly spell XD

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
You're probably a troll. (Note the apostrophe.) But on the of chance you're just an illiterate, oblivious 4th grader instead, let me be the one to break the hard truth to you that unless you put some serious effort into learning English and learning how to write a story that isn't hysterically bad furry trash, anything you publish is just going to be laughed at and then unpublished.

You've got the completely wrong attitude about this already though, so as much as I'd like to be proven wrong it's already pretty obvious you're not going to make any effort to improve and eventually either run off crying about m-m-meanies or get banned. We've seen it all before.

Also lol if you think Berka was being rude.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
I think it's the eyebrows that really unnerve the little tykes. Couldn't possibly be that they already have a sore history with me haha!

Maybe it's the mallet?

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Wright? :/

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

Fuck, another furry. Get the shotguns, everyone.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
Well she may have inspired Steve to write about a pack of rapist werewolves, so that's one good(?) thing she's accomplished at least.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
You can if you want to, but I'll pass! Oh, wait... comma... carry on then, carry on. ^v^

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
You've misspelt Erin Hunter. Also, from Wiki: "Erin Hunter is a collective pseudonym used by the authors Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Gillian Philip, Inbali Iserles, Tui T. Sutherland and Rosie Best, along with editor Victoria Holmes"

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
Huh. So we have multiple people to blame for the plague?

This is disturbing to me, why is there a shadowy cabal doing this to our children and why won't anyone stop them? :(

I'm pretty happy with having never read a Wikipedia page on Warrior Cats though, this is a good life decision that I'm going to continue making.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago

They're taking a lesson from classic Power Rangers villains. The cabal plans to destroy humanity by infecting the children with poor literary skills, an inability to take criticism, and unfounded faith in their (non-developed) skill. When they grow up, they'll be a nation filing Mission Reports such as "HappyCat wuz unda fiyya. He shawt back. He happy," and any poor remnants trying to correct them will be sent to the 'corner' (New Zealand) for silent treatment and social isolation. The world will be ripe for domination at that point. (Yes, this is a sarcastic joke.)

Picture of classic Power Rangers villains for inspiration and nostalgia.

HELP MEEE

7 years ago
Hello, new person! It's nice that you joined us and ... oh dear, what's this! Your profile looks awful, and I can't even see it! Let me put this simple for you, because you still don't seem to understand. WC stories are banned here, you can see why here. Also, any story that doesn't meet the Minimum Site Standards will get deleted. Figure this English thing out or leave.