Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

I just ate a Hershey Bar with a label "Farm Fresh Milk". It was a tad more crumbly than what I would've liked; the pieces broke off badly; and it didn't taste as good, and the texture was rough.

?Alright. I'm going to slap myself for giving an unwarranted review on chocolate. Where's my other choco thread? XD

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

I thought this was going to be a request to change "Better than a reese's cup" 7 rating description to "Better than a Hershey's Chocolate bar."

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Now that I think about it, I would like to make that request! I dislike Reese's anything, so it's hard for me to determine the line between 6-7 and 7-8.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Ooh, but on the contrary, I find Hershey's chocolate unappealing, and thus Reese's better by virtue of less chocolate. Gonna have to say that I'm marginally against this.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Pffft. Both of those are crap compared to Milkyways anyways.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Twix is the best.

Milkyways are better then Twix

7 years ago

Fite me.

7 years ago

Maybe later. I gotta go eat dinner and do hw and stuff. :( I have a skit to memorize and all.

7 years ago

Don't eat chicken for dinner, unless you're a cannibal.

7 years ago
oh hoho

spicy

Milkyways are shit

7 years ago

And don't eat Milky Way unless you're trash.

Milkyways are better then TCount

7 years ago

You wanna fite, m8? I doubt you can name a better candy.

MinnieKing is TCount's bitch

7 years ago

Let's go, MinnieDick.

Candy Wars

7 years ago

And so it has begun.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Come at me, PermanentShit.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Wow, that was unclever. Anyways, Milky Way is gay and lame. Reeses got peanut butter AND chocolate. Just can't beat that.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Reeses tastes like someone threw a pound of sugar and salt into a glob of chocolate, shaped it and called it good. It tastes bad, and cannot defeat the flavor of chocolate and caramel with nougat. Milky Way isn't gay, if anything, Mars is gay. Besides, this argument is just a bitchy excuse for you to procrastinate from the Chaos Contest.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

1. Reeses is god tier, you git. Kill yourself.

2. Oh shit. I legit didn't realize what I was talking about when I dissed Milky Way. That actually sounds good (not better than Reeses, but still). Huh, I wanna keep fighting, but my argument just died...

3. The quality of your puns are dying again.

4. I'm making great progress on the contest, thank you very much.

5. If any planet is gay, it'd be Uranus.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

1) If I wanted to do that, I would be long dead.

2) Good, now go think about your actions.

3) I didn't make a pun, you fool.

4) Oh no, I believe you... *Has fingers crossed*

5) If you meant that, then fair point. If you meant it to sound like "your anus," you sound like a fucking fourth grader and you should go shit on yourself.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

1. Find the desire and get it done already.

2. Telling a 12y/o git that his favorite candy sucks is hardly worth ruminating.

3. The Mars thing wasn't a pun?

4. *rips fingers off*

5. Sue me.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

1) No.

2) Son of a bitch. I would like to get a few things straight to everyone right now. One, I am not female, two, I am not a filthy twelve year old.

3) No.

4) Gee, you have quite the imagination.

5) If I could, I would.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Post a pic on the selfie thread. Then we'll know how old you are.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

I don't need the approval of a bitchy trans wolf thing.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Sigh. Preteen rebellion.

And so...

7 years ago

In conclusion, Milky Way was decided to be the better candy.

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Hey! Look! A talking chicken!

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

That's a typing overlord to you

Let's go, bitch.

7 years ago

Look Ma! It talks!

7 years ago

A better candy? I mean, the answer's pretty obviously Reese's. And Kit Kat. And most things that aren't Milky Way. I mean, Milky Way's nice, but not at all very notable or preferable to the vast variety of things out there. I'll grant you that it is better than most jellybean flavors and every candy with coconut in it.

7 years ago

At least we agree that coconut candy and most jellybean flavors are bad.

7 years ago

To be fair, when jelly belly gets their flavors right, they really get their flavors right, even if they don't very well take after the source material, but Starburst should really stick to being delicious creamy squares rather than oversugared balls of dissatisfaction.

7 years ago

The execution was lacking, but I'll give him a nod for this.

7 years ago

Lol. I ended up eating fish and pork so meh.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Chocolate is a more, I suppose, universally eaten. (Right?) It doesn't have to be Hershey's. You don't like too much chocolate?

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

Nah; Hershey's chocolate, specifically. It's so ubiquitous and mundane that anything else is, in the best way, "fancy".

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

"Better then a Reeses cup," has a nicer ring to it.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago
Have any of you ever eaten a brand of chocolate that doesn't come in King Size at the checkout line of a grocery store?

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

*raises hand*

Yeah, Sees Candy and those chocolates people sell for a dollar. Those are World's Finest chocolate. Oh, and those fancy looking ones that come in moderately sized squares. I'm not sure what brand that is.

Hershey Choco Bars

7 years ago

The chocolate that we sell here for fundraising is the best. Like *holy music* I would give a name, but I think it's local.