Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

For achieving your first member awarded trophy.

All your hard work has been recognized at last. yes

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
Thanks!

I am giddy and was surprised, but in hindsight I definitely deserve it more than at least one other person who also wanted a trophy from Berka.

Anyway glad my efforts in rating Eternal a 1/8 500 times in service to my new favorite admin were recognized.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

I give a sincere congratulations. You are undeniable proof that writing massivly long and well-rated storygames isn't the only thing that improves the site (though your storygames are wonderful).

Your reviews for both the published storygames and the works in both the creative corner and writing workshop have undeniably helped countless users. Your site presence is a boom for the site by acting like a fiery furnace. You'll roast the worthless rabble and refine what's left.

If you never would've discovered this odd yet charming corner of the web, then cys would be missing a beneficial and integral part of its very identity. 

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
I'm almost tempted to start putting quotes in my profile again, because 'roast the worthless rabble and refine what's left ' is fantastic. This post warmed my shriveled black heart Wibbons, thank you.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

I'm more surprised it was Berka over End to be the first to give you on,e and also, you're a weaseling cunt who tried to get out of your storygame commitments, you owe us six games.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
Just a few hours ago we were like 'lol Steve is going to be so bitter and whiny' and looks like you delivered, thanks!

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Congratulations Mizal. You deserved that trophy as you contributed many good stories and this website. I'm proud of you, and all of your mistake-free works. :3

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
I'm still wondering why Mizal doesn't have EndMaster's yet. Something fishy going on there.

Conspiracy Theory: Mizal has been an EndMaster alt this whole time! ;)

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
I've never asked but I would probably have to tear Steve's stories off the front page, bite them in half and replace them with my own or something complicated like that for his amusement.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Actually you said you didn't want my trophy so I didn't want to insult you by giving it to you.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
Okay well good news, I changed my mind. Now I want every trophy. All of them.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Well I dunno.  You specifically said my trophy didn't mean anything after I gave one to Thara.

You seemed to feel very strongly about that at the time. And while I don't agree of course, I have to respect your convictions.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Make her really work for it. 

Like on her knees work for it. She still needs to learn to be a little more sweet than naughty.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

I stand by that statement, you soiled it and your trophy's worth nothing. Thankfully, I got it when it was of some value, before it was soiled by you being a little bitch to the twelve year old fat goth girl.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

End, are you going to take that from this faggy edgelord that utterly pussied out of insulting judy?

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Yes yes, sweetheart, now quiet down and go back to your weird incesty virtual relationship and all the sustenance that gives you.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

You're not even going to deny it?

Well, well, I don't really have any issues with returning to doing the things that make me happy. But I see through this act of yours of trying to show everyone that you haven't completely lost your balls.

But until Malk stops oh so subtlety giving people instructions for people on how to kill themselves in your stead, I cannot buy this act of yours, Steve.

You're probably going to have to make a child cry by stealing their candy for a start.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Well no, it happened, so I'm not going to lie and toss bullshit in the hope something sticks. Maybe that's something you do, but nah, I'll pass. Anyhow, in seeing I'm being told I've lost my balls from you of all people, I'll pass on any need to prove myself to you. No real need.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

You can always privately consult me again if you ever do change your mind.

I am always free to listen to whatever may trouble the people of this great land that is CYS. Yup, indeed.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

You're not my type, so I'll pass on the "private consultation".

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

How cruel. 

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Pfft, Bad Mod Kiel got the trophy before you did so arguably it was soiled long before Thara got it. Lol.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Kiel was a pretty good writer, and deserved it for all his mod work. For all his faults, he at least had that going for him.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

His humping was impeccable and was said to outclass many.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

If I ask really nicely, can I have your trophy?

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
Do you think it might be possible to eventually train Steve to shit only in a single designated thread? Just throwing that out there, something to think about once you have the rabies shot and neutering taken care of.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Almost got sidetracked, but congratulations are in order. 

Congrats to you, mizal.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Congratulations, Mizal. Looking forward to more storygames from you in the future.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago
Well I got it for basically the same reason as my Contributor trophy, critiquing and advice has at some point become my thing even though I haven't been able to be as active at it over the last couple months with RL stuff going on. Definitely feeling motivated to finish more stories now however, and particularly my superhero one.

Really hoping the world can just chill out next year and we don't get any nukes or more freak storms or other distractions because things are crazy now but I'm fixing to be in a REALLY good situation for uninterrupted writing time in a way that hasn't been remotely possible in years.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Well that's good. I was just pointing out that I'm looking forward to seeing more storygames, not suggesting that it was the reason you got the trophy.

Congrats to Mizal

6 years ago

Congratulations