Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi

7 years ago

Hi, I'm new.

Hi

7 years ago
Welcome to CYS! If you need help, we have a Help & Info section. The people here are also helpful, as long as you can handle some criticism. Don't publish awful stories and don't be a troll, and you should be fine. Most importantly, have fun!

Hi

7 years ago

Thanks for the greeting, I guess.

Hi

7 years ago

Hai! ^_^ If you have any questions, PM me. :D

Hi

7 years ago

Cmon, mate. Don't be so lazy. I demand a proper introduction!

Hi

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to the valorous kingdom of CYS!

I recommend reading Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing since they may help you with any future storygames you may write. In addition, here’s a story that is a good example of what not to do. Moral of the story: listen to constructive criticism.

I also recommend taking a surf through all the articles in the Help & Info section, two in particular being a helpful list made by StrykerL and an excellent article on proper forum posting, if you haven’t seen it yet that is. One resource in particular worth mentioning is a very good resource for designing a storygame.

Among the things you're more than welcome to participate in:

writing prompts

a contest

a collaborative story setting

poetry prompts.

I wish you luck in any creative writing endeavors you embark on! There's also a ton of good content on this website, so I hope you find the time to read all of the featured storygames.

And remember: above all else, live your life off the wall!

...Oh, there’s also this.

Hi

7 years ago
Yo! You look familiar, have we met?

No habla Edit

7 years ago

You editing sneak! :p The first time I looked at his name, I thought Steve for some reason. xD

I like lemons when they are green like limes.

No habla Edit

7 years ago
Whaaa?

No habla Edit

7 years ago

XD I meant your original post was just "Yo". I was about to comment on that, but when I reached the reply page, you had changed it. :O

"I like lemons when they are green like limes." - I'd like you to know that I like lemons yellow because eating lemons is yummy when they're ripe...?

No habla Edit

7 years ago
Touche~ ^v^

+2 XP!!!

No habla Edit

7 years ago

:D