Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Hi, I’m Mitski. I’m new here- I don’t know how I found this website but I did. It seems fun, though. I love the that the mechanics of site are pretty self explanatory and easy for everyone to use, kinda. Nice to meet you!

Hiya there.

2 years ago

Hmm

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Hi. 3... 2...

Hiya there.

2 years ago

Wait, i thought you were Akeela? Ah well, you have better grammar this time so I hope you don't get banned again.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

This is what happens when a father punches a pregnant mother in her belly. 

Hiya there.

2 years ago
That’s what I thought too.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

Boy, we've sure had a lot of newbies within the past couple days. I sure hope nothing malicious is going on...

Anyways, welcome!

Hiya there.

2 years ago

No idea what you could possibly be talking about

Also it's malicouise.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
*mailcrousee

Hiya there.

2 years ago
No thanks, I don't care for mayo.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Not even on your hot dog?

Hiya there.

2 years ago

Mayo should NOT be used as lubricant.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Agreed.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

I genuinely cannot tell if you are trolling or just an idiot.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

As it should be 

Hiya there.

2 years ago
I can’t either :)
Also I don’t really know how I should introduce myself so- help?

Hiya there.

2 years ago
No need, friend. Just display some non-idiotness, a will to write or work, and you're going to be fine.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
start by tagging EndMaster by posting @ Endmaster (no space) and then you can say something simple like "My name is ___. I'm a friend, not food."

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Ford...

Hiya there.

2 years ago
I feel like I shouldn’t tag EndMaster.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
If you haven't beened banned yet, respond to me :)
@Mitski

Anyway, welcome!

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Yeah hi! I meant to reply but school lol.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Hmm, alright. good luck!

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Thanks, Ill need it, we all seem to think I’m an idiot :)

Hiya there.

2 years ago

You haven't done anything to show that you're an idiot, unless you're somehow related to the noobs from yesterday. I mean, sure, your writing style is oddly similar, but that doesn't mean anything.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
I am a newbie from today, I was vanillaphobia but I got banned for idk what reason, I guess I retried, I don’t know if I’m rubbing the wrong way. But. I did stumble across the website again after being mad, so there is truth to that, If i need to explain myself any further, I can and will :)

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Well, there was no need to reveal your past account(and its alt), still, I hope you'll last longer this time.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
And alt?

Hiya there.

2 years ago

All of your previous accounts before this one, genius.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Have you killed again, Thara?

Hiya there.

2 years ago

Not yet. I'm waiting for them to try and lie and play dumb, or tell the truth fully. Still, this is a rather egregious way of insulting everyone’s intelligence. It's quite rude.

I think this noob thinks that everyone here, especially the mods, are knuckle-dragging mouth breathers. They're about to be on a basis in which I just ban and delete their threads immediately. Without entertaining the quickly growing stale act.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
This is that same thing ArtsyGirl used to do, annoyed the heck out of me. She really thought everyone else was stupid and she was the clever one smoothly sliding in with the new identities.

The continual confusion as to how we kept figuring her out even after I all but spelled it out was pretty funny though.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

And people like her and Artsy, they all seem to be cut from the same cloth, you could say. Lel. 

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Must have been some kind of serial belly-puncher running around back in 2008. I think I remember seeing something on the news about that.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
I’m sorry you feel that way about alts or whatever my only other account on here was vanillaphobia, Im surprised your mad about people wanting to be on your site. It’s whatever, Ill just yknow write a story or something :)

Hiya there.

2 years ago
So this is the route you're going? The path of 'teehee mods are knuckle dragging morons and I'm just too clever a liar for them'?

I feel like sufficient warning was given that that wouldn't go over well, and yet, here we are. Another day another non-learning animal to clean up after. So glad I can delegate these things to Thara now.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

This one was exceptionally stupid. They could've done literally anything BUT POST. It was like we handed them a gun, safety on, without a bullet in it, and they loaded it, turned the safety off, and ate it.

Hiya there.

2 years ago
They all do this.

Even MHD ran out of ideas for drawing this scenario, because it just keeps happening and it's always the same.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

The only reason I can think of for this happening is that this noob is trying to get banned so the mods would be able to cause +20 damage to the noob army or whatever the challenge was. But still, using Occam's razor, the noob is probably just extremely dumb.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

"I’m sorry you feel that way about alts or whatever my only other account on here was vanillaphobia, Im surprised your mad about people wanting to be on your site. It’s whatever, Ill just yknow write a story or something :)"

No need. :) 

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Just the fact we were here in the thread, right in front of her, going 'huh I wonder if she's going to do literally this exact thing, boy she sure would be instantly banned again if she were retarded enough to try such an insultingly transparent ploy' and then....there she goes. Lmao.

I feel like for her to have survived this many years there definitely has to be someone in her life that physically prevents her from instantly chugging every bottle of bleach she comes across.

Hiya there.

2 years ago

I'll just save everyone's time. 

@applesandbananas 

Oooooh~ I can see every account you make~ 

Hiya there.

2 years ago
Witchcraft!