Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Steve Admits To Being A Furry

6 years ago

I know what you're thinking. Clearly, Steve's followed the trend of really big, attention-grabbing titles like that Charlatin Bucky, so he can lure you to something stupid. No, I'm not going to do that, ladies and gentlemen, fags and faggots, and anything else. I have discovered a marvelous thing. It's exactly what I said it is in the thread title. There's a furry who wrote a comic of Zootopia fanfiction, and it's all about abortion.

Now, the dialogue's shit as it's ESL, but whatever. The art is actually really, really good for fanfiction. It's pro-abortion arguments are fairly weak, even compared to other arguments. But none of that matters. The point is, we have a wonderful intersection of talent, furries and conservative values on abortion. I didn't know such a thing even existed, but it does, and it's the best. It's just so fascinating to read. I mean, it's a dude who clearly wants to fuck an anthropomorphic bunny rabbit, wants to use his great artistic skills to express that, but also makes it clear he believes in the right to life for a fetus. 

http://www.zootopianewsnetwork.com/2017/06/i-will-survive-by-borba-full-comic.html

You're all very welcome.

6 years ago
Steve is closet furry confirmed. I always knew you had a thing for hedgehogs.

I would expect this kind of link from a proud furry like seto or cres but you? I'm mildly surprised. How did you cum across such a thing?

6 years ago

Becase just about every frame is a meme these days, apparently. I think there were actually a few (I think) editted frames of it in the "Hentai Quotes" section of KYM. I feel like it's editted, anyway, I really don't think there's any instance of the bunny saying "You know you wanna grab me by the waist and fuck me like a fleshlight" in something that's supposed to be an anti-abortion soapbox.

6 years ago

Some youtube channel I like reviewed it.

6 years ago

As a total Zootopia fan thank you for this Authors work. 

Now I'll spend the next few weeks scouring deeper into this all.

Hopefully it's better than all that Katawa Shoujo trash.

6 years ago

The whole comic is just retarded, and disturbing. Only thing which I liked was the artwork because it was really good. I can barely manage a couple a scribbles, let alone a whole fanfic.