Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Post here to lose 10 points

5 years ago
Hello CYS. I want to play a game.

Up until now you simply sat in the shadows watching others shitpost. Now, you will be the cause of their shitposting, as well as the instrument of their punishment. Be wary though for the only destination down that dark path is becoming a shitposter yourself, and reaping the consequences.

Post in this thread the reason the terrible poster above you deserves to lose 10 points and I will brand your words (80 characters or less, including spaces) into their EXP page forever.

Reasons given do not have to relate to anything they've ever posted or done, but anyone EXP stalking them in the future will of course not know that.

And yes I'm participating too, so the first poster gets to make me dock my own points.

5 years ago

"Devious ideas and general villainy" 

This looks fun. :)

5 years ago

"I'm a pan, who likes kitty cats. ;)"

Your right, this does look fun.

5 years ago
Don’t link your DA gallery here, no one wants to see Luigi pregnant you weirdo.

5 years ago
Reason: Inability to correctly capitalize nicknames.
Is that correct? Or perhaps "Inability to correctly capitalize your nickname", "Being unable to correctly capitalize your nickname"? I'm tired and English is confusing.

5 years ago

the USSR has collapsed into ruin but eastern europeans haunt us still

5 years ago

Heretical guardsman that won't die for The Emperor!

5 years ago
Wasted incredible opportunities. An appalling disappointment.

(It was Malk!! And that's the best you've got? omg Malk, please post again.)

5 years ago

Didn't like the pictures of my cats D:

5 years ago

furfag 

5 years ago

Malkalack, aka Marco Antonio Fiorito. 

5 years ago
ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS IS THE POST YOU ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE REPLYING TOO. (with an insult for coins)

80 character limit which is also a thing some of you have forgotten.

5 years ago

For Malk's deduction:

"For being a sad sack of ass"

5 years ago

i hate dogs 

5 years ago

Human faeces doesn't count as lube, no matter how much you fantasize about all things brown and oversized.

5 years ago
Even EZ managed to reply to the correct post ffs

I need to go in and assign these and figure out how to deal with this now that people are replying here. Maybe I'll just insult Coins myself to fix the gap there.

5 years ago

Really?

5 years ago

Yes, really. Also:

"For reviving a 2 month dead thread." ... Or, "For all caps, giant font and 22 exclamation marks in your profile." Whichever mizal prefers. cheeky

5 years ago
They've already lost 100 points for this and for republishing their game, just waiting to see now if they volunteer to be the first noob I execute.

5 years ago
Malk, as I took away your ten points I couldn't help but notice you've had literally no activity on your EXP page since that time two months ago you wanted me to call you a soyboy fag.

5 years ago

Hey, why did you delete my post mizal? Just curious.

e: I mean besides your obvious love hatred of me?

5 years ago
Yours was unfunny. Not that Coins' post was great but I wasn't letting two randos in a row give something lame to Malk when he's in the top 3 easiest to insult users on this site.

I had a momentary dilemma when I saw your post had beaten his by two minutes but then I remembered I didn't respect you at all or care what you thought so whew, crisis resolved.

5 years ago

Your icon is something that a badly-medicated kindergarten teacher on the edge of mental collapse would choose on a wine mom forum when trying desperately to convince the other privileged cocaine hobbyists that her apartment doesn't smell like wet cardboard. 

@EZunmaker ( ouo)v

5 years ago

"Three threads openly denying the Holocaust and ranting about the Jews is way too many and you really should have gotten the message after we deleted the first two. The only reason that we haven't outright banned you is that there's at least some entertainment value to be salvaged before things inevitably get out of hand."

5 years ago
You did not follow instructions, and now this message goes to you.

5 years ago

My bad, I misread and thought it was words rather than characters.

5 years ago
no u