Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Crazy people be 2 CRAZY!!! (pt 2)

5 years ago

5 years ago

Yours was extra funny to me due to a mildly related incel rant that Steve posted in the Discord recently. (Daughters apparently  just can't catch a break)

5 years ago
A good son-in-law can be very useful when you're old. Raise a trashy daughter, get a trashy son-in-law. Also, as the Lannister soldier in GoT explained, good daughters take care of their Papas when they are old.

5 years ago

Honestly would rather have daughters anyway. With a son you always have to be concerned with them plotting to kill you and take your place.

And if they fail to do that, then they were just a big fucking disappointment in the first place.

5 years ago

Even worse is if you have one of each, then the son will have to kill you even sooner, so that he can get the sister all to himself. cheeky

5 years ago
Having sex with ANOTHER man, not her father? Truly the ultimate and final cuck.

5 years ago

Yeah, seriously, what a whore! Cheating on her father like that, after everything he's done for her! angry

5 years ago

I love that the author feels the need to mention how tight the daughter's pussy is going to be. Also the assumption that the girl's future husband gets to fuck her in every hole. Apparently, part of raising the perfect daughter is teaching her to appreciate the occasional bumming. cheeky

5 years ago

Lol.

Thanks Briar, your last three incest joke filled posts were Christmas gold.

5 years ago

And, at the end of the day, isn't that was Christmas is all about? ^_^

5 years ago

I was wondering what the hell bumming meant. Good thing urban dictionary exists.

5 years ago

been a long time lurker here but I created this account just to make a comment on this photo.

What the actual fuck?

5 years ago

Welcome to the site. Thank you for adding nothing of value to this thread.

5 years ago
It's the least one can do!

5 years ago
Decided to go ahead and split the thread, old one was getting pretty unwieldy with all the images and not loading well for me.

Contribution:

'type 2 diabetes isn't caused by eating and exercise habits, it comes from social adversity. ignore the doctors, they are lying. All of them. Eat more cake!'

Nothing on this sign even tries to define what 'eating well' is but she freaks out as if she's being physically assaulted anyhow.

This man said nothing and gave no indication he even noticed me but I spent some time imagining exactly what he MIGHT BE THINKING and it was ALL bad and i hate men now

There are only two options when it comes to feeding kids. McDonald's or starving them completely. How DARE anyone say fast food can be unhealthy, do they want your children to die???

5 years ago
I'm so glad I read this thread, I almost had faith in humanity when I woke up this morning.

Thankfully, that faith is gone now and I can go back to never being dissapointed by what I don't have faith in. :D

5 years ago

My favourite is definitely the one where the woman cries about how she's being fat shamed and oppressed and humiliated because a man had the audacity to use a running track for running. >.<

5 years ago
Steve found a female 'nice guy'.

5 years ago
Hmmm, which one is Steve? (Just kidding. Steve is the grey one.)

5 years ago

Steve is obviously that 'Justin' who gave his friend's number to a femcel.

5 years ago

I do love the "nice girl" rants, they're so much cringier than the men. I've definitely seen a lot of good ones where a girl will ask a guy out, the guy will politely decline, and the girl will spend about 50 posts in a row ranting about how the guy is ugly and she didn't want to go out with him anyway, and he's just mad at her because she rejected him... Having a hard time finding the good ones though. Will have another look later.

5 years ago

Make some noise for our favourite hysterical peeps, another CoGite had a meltdown! And this time it's a mod (Jason something). Here's the seemingly reasonable post that sparked it all.

I should have posted screenshots to make your life easier, but it's a short COG thread and this is the third time I try to post this (my phone died the other two) so I've kept to the short version. 

5 years ago

Hello CYS, newbie here, but funny this should come up because if you'll give me a few moments, I have something to say about that.

5 years ago

>newbie
>account created today
>pfp despite most newbies not adding a pfp for God knows how long
>first post is a reply to a post about COGites being cuhrayzee

I'll take "Obvious COGite" for 500, Alex.

5 years ago

You are correct, but not any more.

Is it really that hard to set up a pfp? It says where to upload them right there underneath the box when you go to select one.

5 years ago

*Takes a bow* Once again, I am proud to provide you all with such entertaining content without even trying. Literally all you have to do is make a CoG account, be completely polite and reasonable, then just sit back and watch the hate flood in. ^_^

5 years ago

5 years ago
This has to be a troll.

5 years ago

It's the canoe salesman that bothers to answer who is crazy.

5 years ago

Probably a troll... But I REALLY hope that it isn't. cheeky

5 years ago

5 years ago

I've seen this one already at r/prequelmemes. I think the original is in this vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/xRA7-jA5GJk.

For additional fart jokes: https://www.youtube.com/S7cCEW0qnrM

Also https://www.youtube.com/qFDT2L5bPFI for the actual lyrics of duel of the fates.

5 years ago

Thanks for the new fapping material! ^_^

5 years ago

This one was cute. ^_^

5 years ago
She's still around?

And has some kind of career, even? Fucking World we live in today...

5 years ago

Personally, I think she makes a beautiful Drag Queen. ^_^

5 years ago
This one's a few years old but I just came across it again and it's just as good as the first time:

5 years ago

Seriously, thin people just shouldn't be allowed to exist! The next time I see a thin person being thin, I'm reporting it as a hate crime. angry

5 years ago
This is amazing.

5 years ago

Fat phobic... And for some reason your profile picture box is covering my text box.

https://imgur.com/a/waWmjJY

5 years ago
Wanted to get this thread rolling again so this random thing Steve dug up seems as good a starting place as any:

5 years ago
Would do this 100%. Filthy meat eaters. Disgusting.

5 years ago
Eating animals shows your dominance over them. It's one of the greatest pleasures in life, like feeding bacon to pigs.

5 years ago
@Steve24833 tell us how the incels bullied you.