A Day in the Life of a Flocktown Student

Player Rating3.60/8

"#404 overall, #40 for 2015"
based on 154 ratings since 10/30/2015
played 1,668 times (finished 175)

"walk in the park"

"A well spent lunch break"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

A typical day of a Flocktown Elementary Student... what an adventure!!

Remember to T.H.I.N.K!!!

Have fun!

Well the beginning was nice, and you wisely used key literary devices that improve the readers interest. A bit more detail would have been nice though. For example, the whole breakfast situation on the first page. What is the character's favorite food, and what was given to them instead? Things like this are small but add up to make a fulfilling story.

The choices seem a little random, and have little effect on the story whatsoever. If these choices (like eating) changed things later on, that would be more engaging for the reader.

You're writing ability is slightly above the norm and is shown, so just work on certain aspects that can improve it and make it much stronger overall. The writing was grammatically sound from what I could see, and I'm just going to add this as a little side note: messing with fonts slightly annoys some members. Best to just leave it alone.
-- Nyctophilia on 8/30/2017 6:17:46 PM
Not bad :)

This is pretty well-written with a decent and relatable message being told in this storygame. I felt that the premise was rather simple, but in a good way. While this felt quite linear in terms of meaningful branching, it didn't hinder my enjoyment too much.

The only fault here is that there are slight issues with grammar here and there, but nothing too bad that ruined the actual narrative for me. The situations that were presented were realistic enough and the "right" choices to be made are simple and easy enough to choose.

All in all, I think this is a story that does an adequate enough job as a learning tool of sorts. This had a rather decent message behind it and it tells it well.
-- TharaApples on 5/14/2017 2:40:49 PM
This was amazing!:) Highly recommended for children. It does a great job at showing how kindness and doing the right thing always makes life better in the end. :D
-- TeamLeoValdez on 3/16/2018 1:37:31 AM
Interesting game. I went through it a few times to see all the different things you do. The ending seemed to be the same, though.

I didn't notice any spelling or grammar issues.

I'm homschooled, so none of this would really happen to me, but it does show what to do to be kind, so good job on that.

I would have liked to see more pages with that T.H.I.N.K. thing. It was an interesting way to see if you chose right or not.

This is a good game, and though a little shortish, I'd recommend reading this. 6/8.
-- BunnyCatMouse99100 on 2/12/2018 7:06:45 PM
I was mean to everyone and got to got to an amusment park! Win win!
-- Ravendash on 10/19/2017 10:42:44 AM
I really did enjoy this for a short and sweet story! I wasn't sure what to expect, but this was definitely better than I was expecting! Although grammar was acceptable, your delivery became repetitive with the constant 'and then's' you inserted. Other than that, I consider this to be nicely done!
-- Comic on 8/29/2017 12:53:53 AM
Is this a school project on respecting other people in school?

It made me laugh, actually. Especially when the game told me that my teacher would be notifying my parents about my grisly crime of picking up another kid's crisps.
-- Saika on 4/13/2017 11:42:19 AM
Add a different ending for being mean and I'll rate it up a point. As it is, its too linear to be enjoyable.
-- The Man on 4/7/2017 10:04:21 PM
I liked your story. A bit short. Good for teaching kindness. A couple choices were a bit limited but otherwise great.
-- Natalie Rose on 1/23/2017 6:59:20 PM