Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Poem by me called “Suit Up”.

4 years ago

About the Revolutionary War. Or..about our lives. It's your choice to decide. This is also posted on my Commaful account.

Pull on a blue coat and fasten it up.

Scruff up your scarf and grab the gun.

Load and cock it then run.

All suited up,

and time to get out.

Strap your hair up.

Running in those boots.

Getting splattered in blood as you shoot.

It's finally over. You've won....

Freedom.

4 years ago
I interpret this poem as being about the rise of third wave feminism. Very cool, good job!

4 years ago

Cool. I love seeing how different people interpret my writing! Glad you enjoyed! :)

4 years ago
I thought it was a dark poem about a school shooting.

4 years ago

Oh wow. Uh never thought of that. That's an interesting way of thinking about it... XD

4 years ago

This is obviously about a guy taking his sister's virginity and celebrating the fact that they at last managed to share their true feelings for one another in a physical way.

4 years ago

Ok what the heck. Like brooo. I see what you're saying, but noooo nooooo! NOOOO!!!

4 years ago

I interpret this as the cautionary tale of a doctor, with some very dark fetishes, whose latest escapade went wrong (or right, I guess he was hoping for that 'final release.') Apparently, having sex with a comatose patient while running on a treadmill with a belt around your neck isn't the safest thing to do.

4 years ago

nice Fargo poem, dork.

4 years ago
I wish you well in your struggle with drug addiction.