Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 12/3/2020: I poop on this suggestion.

Hmmm...

3 years ago

I saw ratings you can give to the story and, ngl, the 2 stars rating seems kinda rude to me. Could someone change that? No its not because Im gonna cry if someone rates my story less than 4 stars its because I just feel this isnt very nice.

Hmmm...

3 years ago
who are you speaking to? If a story is bad, I will rate it a 2.

Hmmm...

3 years ago
See, the CYS community... how do I put it.
Sometimes they aren't very nice...

Hmmm...

3 years ago

lol this is gonna go well 

Hmmm...

3 years ago
The future of silver furry will includes End and a button saying Banned

Hmmm...

3 years ago

I give your opinion a sturdy -1/10.

Hmmm...

3 years ago

Yeah I think that's a pretty good idea. FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Hmmm...

3 years ago

Everyone can be so mean here at times. I think you're on the right track with this very brave suggestion you're making. In fact, I think this should be placed in Feature Wishing Well. You should also tag @EndMaster three times just so he sees it and works quickly and efficently in getting to your matter. Actually, you can also tag him three times in this very thread! Or that potential one I also suggested myself.

Who knows? Maybe we can get the one rating out of here as well. Because that might be more rude/hurtful than the second one to some. Thank you very much for being the one to say what needed to be said. ^_^

Hmmm...

3 years ago

that's true. You really should tag a mod, @SilverChanChan. It's important that someone draw their attention to this issue. We need less toxic people on the site.

Hmmm...

3 years ago

Yep

Hmmm...

3 years ago

Write something worthy of a 5 rating then

Hmmm...

3 years ago
I highly doubt you're real, but I'll play along for now:

If someone can't write a story that can manage higher than a 2/8, then we'd rather they just not publish it at all. We'd just be taking it down again the same day.

And if they go and do it anyway, a label on a rating is going to be the least of their worries as far as lack of niceness goes.

This site has been around for twenty years by the way, and I'm afraid we're just really not in the habit of changing things about it every time a random newbie kid makes a thread on the wrong board.