Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

This is a thread. No shit. I'm serious. 

AAAAAANYWAYS, this is about celebrating  the best soundtracks. Not a celebration in the way of taking a roofie, and waking up naked on Interstate 17, although those are fun.  

Post yo' favorite soundtracks, or songs from soundtracks, preferably with a link.

I'll start! My favorite tune from any soundtrack, has to be Neravar Rising, from Morrowind. It's just so cool. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIy3AaOltSg

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

L's theme(s) from Death Note, especially along to the show itself.

The Halo theme(s).

Sephiroth's theme (Final Fantasy)

Wind Fang (Yasha, from Asura's Wrath)

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Man of Steel and the God of War video game series.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Hmm... Hard Question. For me these songs have always been 'fresh and epic' no matter how many times I listen to them.

Halo: Original Main Theme

Arcanum Main Theme

and Sephiroth's Theme from Final Fantasy(IDK which one) Naru already got this one though.

Morrowind's Main Theme

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZKKMjMoSvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7doidvDz4

Okay, they're not exactly epic, but they're enjoyable to listen to:

Persona 3/4 soundtracks.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Battle Hymn of the Soul (aka The Battle for Everyone's Souls)

Mass Destruction

Electronica in Velvet Room

I'll Face Myself (Battle)

Signs of Love (weirdly catchy)

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

The only two soundtracks I've been amazed with is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time OST and the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST. Both are great, and are almost perfect.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

The most epic battle music ever: soundtrack of the flashgame Sonny 2, by David Orr: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaSNzCkm2U

I also liked how a mission in Far Cry 3 had Skrillex on the background. ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmv6oJb3IrY )

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

I actually liked 'Final Encounter' a bit better as a battle-theme. The sounds just helped the climax be so epic haha.

A call to arms is fantastic though, can't wait for Sonny 3 to come out.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Will there be a Sonny 3? I remember playing 1 and 2 several years ago. It seems to be taking its sweet time.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Yeah! Krin's working on some different platforms now, so he's working on several smaller-scale projects first before he gets to working full-time on Sonny. It's being worked on currently, I think.

He's got a blog, which is pretty neat. He updates once a year though lol.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago
Journey OST, Attack On Titan OST and Deus Ex OST

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Epic as in, "Amazing, could listen to that shit all day.":

Most boss music from the first Spyro the Dragon game, specifically Toasty and Blowhard. Twilight Bay and Wizard Peak are pretty awesome as well. Those are the results you get for hiring a proffessional. (The drummer from The Police did this music.)

Space funeral's soundtrack is also pretty ni- PLAY. THIS. FUCKING. GAME... http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/space-funeral/3492/

Rayman: The Great Escape has cool music, specifically that jet-ski scene on the snake's scarf.

Twisted Metal and Saints Row IV: Who says you have to compose new music to sound awesome alongside your gameplay?

Epic Soundtracks, as in "Big and intense":

God of War, of course.

Dante's Inferno, which doesn't get enough credit. Fuck, NOTHING about Dante's Inferno gets enough credit, for example, the fact that it's actually a GOOD game based on the movie, and not a blatant money-grab, like most movie games. (No, I'm not a fucking retard that thinks the Divine Comedy was aactually a movie, the game actually based on a Western Anime-ish movie with one director per ring, which I'm pretty sure includes Guillermo Del Torro. (It would be a SIN not to let him work on a cartoon Dante dramatization in this day and age... See what I did there?) I'm sure that has good music too, but I've never seen it.)

Oblivion, Skyrim, pretty much every elder scrolls game.

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Brutal Doom. Fucking download that if you have any old Doom ROMs.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago
You want my favorite song from an amazing soundtrack? Of course it's from a movie and not a game, but here you go:

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

This is from Interstellar. It's really epic when it picks up, trust me. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kdComTp7KsA

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago
Iji soundtrack. The game is free. You can check it here - sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/118428-iji

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Pretty much all the Homestuck albums are amazing. 

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

The Order: 1886 wasn't very good, but it had a really badass song that I thouroughly enjoyed.

Click.

Most Epic Soundtracks!?

9 years ago

Inception- Time. Hanz Zimmer is a god.