Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa!!! I cant think of any ideas. its like ive used them all and ive only finished 2 games. IM PATHETIC!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I just cant think straight.and im always busy with school so i think about tests and quizes and homework instead of my games

My brain is dead

18 years ago
You are out of ideas from escape the room game? That is wierd. They were really fun games.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
After you said that my games were fun I thought about making Escape the room 3. So i sat there for a while and brainstormed, and i came up with a lot of ideas for the game. I am now making the ETR 3 the finale ETR game.I am going to make two rooms in this one game. So when i finish I hope you will enjoy it.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
So its "Escape the Rooms?"

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Put the first 2 games into it also.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Alex, did you see how I helped him out with his problem?

My brain is dead

18 years ago
LOL, ur just like me, you point gorger.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Actually, I was stating that out.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
lol, right.... Sorry bout ur save, but I care about the 100$ a little bit more then ur save file, sorry.  But I've improved it a little bit, its no longer the best idea to get the Destiny sword at the beggining, you can get it later, instead help mum iwth garden, way better idea.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Yah, that is good. You have great description also.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Why don't you make a small regular game.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
lol, I have three games planned, ones a 6, and two aer 7 or 8's, lol, I have a long way to go before any small games, but who knows, I might pop one out.  I may finish my quiz series, I'm still debating whether to do a life game as well.

My brain is dead

18 years ago
Put all your quizzes into one game. It would make it look better. I can't believe you took away my 2 points in that duel!

My brain is dead

18 years ago
NO