Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

I'm not totally sure how to explain this; it's certainly odd. I'll just link you to it. Let me know if you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg&safe=active

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Best thing ever. It's so beautiful.

That being said:

applause animated GIF

Kung Fury

8 years ago
That gif is going to be on every thread isn't it? xD

Kung Fury

8 years ago

You betcha.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Best 30 minutes of my life (because I'm still a virgin). XD I saw it a month ago and I loved it, especially the scene about the mustaches.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Forget getting laid; this enough should be enough to cause shuddering orgasms.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

They were so subtle I could barely feel them, however by the end of the movie my bed sheets were wetter than a Penguinite doused in a gasoline swimming pool.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Well that settles it; I'm not clicking the link.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

It's not what you think, and isn't erotic in the least. It's a parody of old action movies, but in an absurd way that's reminiscent of Axe Cop.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Eh, if I find 30 minutes of my life with nothing to do, then maybe I'll click the link.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Penguinite feathers are highy hydrophobic, liquids hardly ever pass through them, and the have special oils to maintain their retention and prevent any sort of liquid damage so they don't die of dehydration in cold/arid climates. You could have picked literally any other creature to dip in a gasoline swimming pool and it would have been wetter, Delta.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Precisely! A reverse innuendo; isn't it neat? 

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Oh, right! I see what you're getting at. I had a similar experience, when I was done watching it, my sheets were wetter than a slug in a Nigerian salt mine

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Oh, that's ni-...ew...

*looks at other post*

EEEWWWW!

Kung Fury

8 years ago

ANIMEEEEEE

Kung Fury

8 years ago

The fuck?

Kung Fury

8 years ago

All the fucks. You watched the video, right? You can't say it doesn't incorporate a lot of elements found in anime.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

No, it incorporates a lot of elements from old-school action movies.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Never said it didn't. However, a lot of concepts in Kung Fury have been seen in anime. 

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Name a few.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Well, a lot of stuff in old action movies is found in anime too. They're not mutually exclusive. For example, the kinda-sorta accurate martial arts... thing, completely over-the-top fighting, impossible amount of gore, etc.

The FotNS-esque power up... thing in heaven was definitely Full Anime though.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

This movie has nothing to do with anime. Enough with this animu nonsense.

Kung Fury

8 years ago

You just jealous of my supersaiyan swagger...

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Whatever lets you sleep at night. :P

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Oh, but I don't sleep. I wait. Everybody knows that~

Kung Fury

8 years ago

Everything was like that during the 80s. Cartoons, video games, comic books, movies, even some shows. The thing about anime is that it hardly grew up from that point, whereas other mediums have changed a lot since then.