Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Just made and account

8 years ago

So, hi, I just made my account and I'm wondering if anyone has reading suggestions, what would you suggest?

Just made and account

8 years ago

There's plenty to choose from. It depends on what you like. I myself would suggest Homo Perfectus or The Tower. They're both really good.

Just made and account

8 years ago

Thanks, I'll try them out :D

Just made and account

8 years ago

Welcome to CYS. You'll find that Eternal is a classic, as are most stories by Endmaster. For modern adventure, try madglee's Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?.

Just made and account

8 years ago
Or Cryptode.

Just made and account

8 years ago

Hi, enjoy your stay, the restrooms are that way, and make sure to read some of Endmaster's works, they're great!

Just made and account

8 years ago

Thanks 

Just made and account

8 years ago
Welcome!

Just made and account

8 years ago

Hello~

Just made and account

8 years ago
It would be a good idea to start with the featured games for the category or catigories you like and/or the top rated games.

Just made and account

8 years ago

I'd suggest Dungeon Stompage! - it was the first thing I read when I got here.
Not only is it an above-average example of writing, but the author does what few others I've seen do here (as of yet - I'm still pretty new): make use of the Advanced Editor.
The fact that his story is engaging while making use of nice icons and a progressive map... it's just obvious that a LOT of work went into it, and I can appreciate that.

Just made and account

8 years ago

I agree. Dungeon Stompage is so far my favorite storyGAME here... the story isn't groundbreaking, but engaging and it makes a GAME out of it, which is an awesome addition to this site.

What I'm getting at is read it.

Just made an account

8 years ago

Try Necromancer. One of my favorites.

Just made and account

8 years ago

The Walmart Game might be something you want to try out.

Just made and account

8 years ago

Well, what do you like? I've read about 99% of published stories on this site.

Just made and account

8 years ago

I've actually read a lot by now, (11 days since I joined) I've read the Walmart game, a bunch of zombie games ( they sometimes have the best type of antagonists ) and a few other recommendations. I've also read along on some of the forum games, and started my own story game. Right now, I'm not quite sure what I want to read. . .

Just made and account

8 years ago

Still getting used to the forums though

Just made and account

8 years ago

Welcome!

Generally the featured games are good, everyone usually pushes their own games but BZ, Endmaster and Sethaniels games are usually good.