Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

No, this really does have to do with a story! Anyway, what's your favorite animal, I may include it!

Be specific, don't say cat, say lion, leopard, regular house cat, etc.

I'll take all into consideration, but most will be excluded, as too many animal suggestions makes the story more complicated to script than it already is...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

WARRIOR CATS AMIRITE

Red Fox.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I can do that!

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Penguin! ^v^

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Penguin will be hard...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

*snicker

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

What makes you assume he isn't already? cheeky

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

My favorite animals as a kid were grey wolves, white Siberian tigers, and bottlenose dolphins. Wolves, because of the pack aspect, similarity to dogs, and how cool I thought they were, I found white tigers majestic, and dolphins are just crazy smart, even if I did find out later in life that they commit infanticide on the regular and occasionally try to rape people. (Not a joke.) So, any one of those, you're welcome to use.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Wolf- I'll do that!

White tiger- I'll do regular tigers. Asking people the color might frustrate them. You'd understand if you realized how long I have to stall the story already...

Dolphin- This one will also be difficult...and that info was weird...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

:P I've taken over a year to write a story.

Yes. Yes, it was. That isn't even remotely the weirdest animal fact I have in my memory, though.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I don't want to know...lol

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I like Turtles and Tortoises. They're pretty kickass. German Shepards are the best dog. Oh, and Rats are amazing, they make surprisingly good pets and are just great.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Oh! Rats would work awesome! I used otters as the bad guys, but rats would make cool pirates...mwahaha

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

What?! Otters can't be villains!  They're playful, fun-loving agents of death! 

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

These ones are...sorry...hehe...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Says the man who claims stingrays aren't the spawn of Satan.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
May the Crocodile Hunter rest in peace.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Giant panda, red panda, Asian small-clawed otter, North American river otter, sea otter, eastern pipistrelle, giant fruit bat

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I used otters already, pandas are cool, I love red pandas!

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
Is Man-Bear-Pig an animal?

Barring that, it is a well known fact that the three most beloved and graceful of God's creatures are the German Shepherd, Stag and Hippopotamus, in descending order. The timid and cowardly American Black Bear is a likely 4th place recipient.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I take offense to that. Man-Bear-Pig's a serious threat to our nation's security and joking about it only demeans it and takes valuable resources put into Anti-Man-Bear-Pig task forces away to be put towards frivolous things like hospitals or schools.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
Judging by the grammar and spelling skills of some of the kids on this site, we could probably just drop all funding for schools. The money spent isn't really helping anything. Wait, I'll translate it for the children.

judgin by te gramr and speling skils of somez of the kidz on this sight WE COUld probalby just drop all fundig for scools the $ spent isnt reaaly helping anything this was a translation for the chldrn

PLEASE RATEZ MY STORIEZ GOOD - IT IS MY FIRST ONE AND I WANT NO NEGATIVE COMMENTSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ah, good old American Edumacation. Anyway, you have me sold. Let's start funding the vicious murder of man-bear-pig. I mean 'capture.'

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Well, I'm not American, so my comment wasn't directed to the US. The US has many more important things to do before killing Man-Bear-Pig: An Invasion of Canada to wipe out those filthy French-Speakers. Plus, that wall Trump wants to make will stop Man-Bear-Pig from getting there... UNLESS HE'S ALREADY THERE! YOU'VE TRAPPED YOURSELF THERE, TRUMP! FLEE!

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
Did you know Canada had a plan to invade the U.S. in the early to mid 20th century? If I recall my history correctly, it was meant to be a defensive assault, in order to buy time to receive aid from Britain in case the U.S. went to war with the British Empire and invaded Canada.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
I've actually seen one of those, no lie. We were camping at a friend's hunting lease, and when we watched the video to see which feeder the hogs preferred, one of those things came on the camera. Scariest looking thing I ever saw. Actually looked more like a man-deer-hog though. It had horns and looked like hog but stood upright. (Ya'll don't make fun of me either. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I saw it with my own eyes.)

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I have fox, wolf, tiger, rat, otter, red panda bear, seal, and penguin. Any more?

If I missed one, don't be offended, they'd only be hard to do, that's all. In that case I should've left out penguin, but so many people wanted it...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

A dinosaur! A unicorn! A cthulhu! ^_^

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
... I hear the mythical Briar Rose is active this time of year.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Interesting...very interesting...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
They have hair like flowing gold, presumably take tea around three and have a high propensity for whimsy, sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek commentary. They live on an island, shrouded in history and myth, off the coast of the mainland.

Go crazy.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Wolf.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Are extinct/ancient animals allowed? I like giganotosaurus, which was a land-dwelling carnivorous dinosaur even bigger than a tyrannosaurus rex but not quite as big as the biggest spinosaurus specimens found.

If not, I don't know about one specific favourite but I'm going with the okapi. It's a relatively large mammal and a relative of the giraffe, found in central Africa. It's so good at hiding that it wasn't discovered (at least by the west) until the 20th century.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

No, but giganotosaurus is cool. I didn't say was because it still is cool.

But I love okapis, they're adorable!

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

If they are, I gotta vote Trilobites instead. They never had anything going for them. They don't even deserve to be main characters, just pop them in the background, being sad and mopey (because they're Trilobites).

Ninja'd... Damn. Poor Trilobites.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

That'd be hilarious

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
Baby monkey puppy, duh.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

It's a PuppyMonkeyBaby.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

My science teacher wouldn't shut up about that, he's one of those Star Wars geeks that loves funny fail videos...he's awesome...except when he doesn't shut up about PuppyMonkeyBabies...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Giant Panda or Little Penguin

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago
Banana.

No wait, dump truck!

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I like dragons. Specifically, the Tatzelworm or the Wyvern.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

My favorite animal was a Jackal.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

My favorite animals are your everyday house cat, and any kind of whale.

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

The Deinonychus is my favorite animal but you probably dont want a dinosaur so how bout a  bull moose?

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

Probably the sloth. They have such easy lives...

Favorite Animal?

8 years ago

I always thought ants were cool.