Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Contest SHAME (Haw haw haw!)

7 years ago

Those CYSers who volunteered for this month’s contest and turned in something will be judged as productive. They will hear:

“Well done thou faithful member…continue your journeys into the joy of CYS!”

However there are always those that fail to deliver. These deplorable individuals will be found lacking and their names written in the Book of SHAME.

benholman44

Bilbo

Blazewhisker

MasonJarGuzzi

Negative

Providence

ShowMeTheCode

Yellowbelly (AND Lilan! The unworthy cannot escape SHAME!)

Then they will hear:

“DEPART FROM ME YE CURSED INTO EVERLASTING SHIT, PREPARED FOR RYDER AND HIS WARRIOR CATS!”

And whosoever was found written in the book of SHAME was cast into the pit of catshit.

- Ridiculations 24:36

7 years ago
SHAME

7 years ago

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

7 years ago
Shame everyone! I didn't expect this... You all should have wirked harder... :(

7 years ago
A shame about ben, since he apparently finished his ballad, but hasn't come back on since to actually post it.

7 years ago

You forgot Mr. Matrix over here. Although I guess it's for the best. We don't need a ballad about an empty elevator.

7 years ago

He has been NAMED FOR SHAME.

Pretty sure he volunteered for a couple of the other recent contests and never submitting anything for them either.

7 years ago
Throw them down the SHAME well! They should be punished!

7 years ago

The kettle calling the pot black.

7 years ago

;-;

Poor Bilbo and Ben.

7 years ago
Yeah, I feel the same way. Oh well, maybe they can work their way out of the Shame Well of Shit, or whatever we're calling it, next month.

7 years ago

Shame Well of Social Seppuku. I like this name for some reason.

7 years ago

I still don't know why those two are so well liked again since even Mizal was raving over them and she hates everyone.

I mean I don't have anything against them, I just don't remember them doing anything excessively important.

7 years ago

Ben made a pretty good storygame, and managed to turn in an actual entry to Bucky's Halloween contest. Which I failed at...Still working on that btw.

Bilbo has contributed this and the fairy one I actually remember reading.

7 years ago
Ben also didn't read the OP and did it without a contributing partner ^_^

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like IronPanther quit on you though.

7 years ago

Yeah. It's not his fault. He had some real life stuff to do, and ended up leaving for a lot of the month. >~<

7 years ago
I have no idea who Ben is, other than the guy Bucky was complaining didn't read the OP.

bilbo wrote one of those entries you ~allegedly~ read before picking a winner for the short story contest, and has written other good stuff, and favors a subject that works well for ballads.

I am very disappointed in her. :[

7 years ago
Well the SHAMED will have a chance for redemption in January.

7 years ago

So soon? What's happening in January?

7 years ago
For the time being, I'm trying to hold monthly contests with differing lengths, formats and topics. I have ideas for January, February and March. After that, we'll evaluate how things are going. I may have less time at that point and may see if anyone is interested in taking over. But that's a ways off, so we will see.

7 years ago

I can't wait for this other contest that I can panic and cry about as I struggle to finish so I can get my points back ^-^

7 years ago
You love it.

7 years ago

That I do xD
It motivates me to write, and that's a good thing.

7 years ago

(that's me, but i don't actually publish it because i feel like it's too bad.)

7 years ago

Huh. Whaddaya know? The one named yellowbelly ended up making an alt. Fitting.

Also, @Negative, did you even WRITE a ballad? Every other user at least started one ('cept Code), but you're the only one who wanted to shame the rest for not submitting one. Lousy hypocrite.

7 years ago

Woo! So much fun!

7 years ago

I request dogshit.

7 years ago

You don't get to choose the terms of your penalty. Take your punishment quietly and weep.

7 years ago

I request catshit in a litter box then.

7 years ago

Negative is by far the most shameful of the lot for trying to shame his shameful peers. Double shame for Negative.

Double shame for Yellowbelly too, actually.

7 years ago
End should take the points fee out of the Lilan account IMO.

I'm not sure what would be suitable for Negative.

7 years ago

Negative has been dropped to the bottom of the Totem Pole of Shame meaning that all of the other Shameful can Shame Negative without fear of consequence or retribution and with the knowledge that they have acted in lawful fashion towards a brighter future.

(can you tell that I have my last final exam today?)

7 years ago

(Yes, yes I can xD)

7 years ago

Huzzah!

7 years ago

Somehow I figured some idiocy would come from Negative in this contest. Maybe it was "leaving the site". Maybe it was all the Kirby dances. Never again will I see a creepy doll without holding back laughter. I have to come up with a new nickname for him just for the sake of mockery.

7 years ago
Why bother? His current name already matches his point total.

7 years ago
I really thought I'd have more time. Looks like I picked the wrong season to be jolly.

Shame me good. Shame me like I've never been shamed before...

7 years ago
Redeem yourself in January.