Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

In the villain lair, there has been a debate on who has the support of the masses with regards to End Master's romance storygame contest. In order to answer this question, I am posing it to the masses. :)

In case you're wondering "Who are the contestants", then here they are:

1. AllenKudzu
  2. Chris113022
  3. corgi213
  4. Crescentstar
  5. Digit
  6. EbonVasilis
  7. EZunmaker
  8. Fluxion
  9. insanebutvain
  10. Malkalack
  11. Mizal
  12. MrAce
  13. Mystery Contestant
  14. Orange
  15. Reverencia
  16. Secret Contestant
  17. Slasher
  18. WouldntItBeNice

There they are!

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I stand by #TeamDigit with total unbias.

But if I were to lose then Wibbons would be second pick since seeing Miz, Ebon, or Chris win would affect me in a negative way.

I will continue to sway for your votes in the Villan Lair

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Oh, I'm with WIBN. It's because I'm WIBN.

Though, Mizal winning wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't mind Cres, but I don't think she'll submit. Digit would also be funny just for the lols.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Mostly I was saying that Digit wasn’t going to have the support of the masses, but what do I know? 

Anyway, I’m going to interpret this as a, “Who do you want to win?” thread. As such I’m going to tag a few people who’s opinions I’m curious about. 

@Steve24833

@Malkalack

@Bucky (Even though I know he’ll say Mizal)

@Ogre11 

@TharaApples

There’s probably a few people I’m missing, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I’m for #TeamEbon, but I’m rooting for Zal to take second, or first in the event I lose.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I'm #teamebon here

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I don't care. I guess I hope it's someone shit, like Digit, because that'd be funny.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Oh, you tagged me? I'm a bit unsure on why'd you be curious, but I don't think I'm able to pick favorites right now. 

Buuuut, I heard you were pretty confident and gung-ho about this thing. Good luck, Ebon. 

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Mizal has my vote for overall winner.

Digit can go suck an egg because he's gay and a weeb, and plus I'm Chris, so you know I'm voting for myself in mine and Digit's little feud.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Ebon has told me that if he wins I'll get more points. I want points, I vote for Ebon.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Question: Is this based on who we want to win as a person, or who we think has the best chance of winning?

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I'm pretty sure it's the former, but you can do both if you want.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

It's official: KeoBot is on my side in the Chris v Digit feud.

https://s18.postimg.org/tvda72y4p/boom.jpg

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I suppose my confession's also out in public too, now.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Oh yeah that too.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
That looks gross, download a theme.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Eh too lazy.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Honestly I'd be surprised if anyone who isn't in this contest already (and thus obviously voting for themselves) cares in the slightest. The non contest entering segment of the population is so boring and apathetic, one wonders how they bring themselves to get out of bed in the morning.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Yeah, you're right.  I should just go back to bed.  Not like I would vote anyhow, because I don't like to play favorites. ;)

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I take it you're voting for yourself then?

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Unfortunately I have to on the chance of End penalizing wrong votes somehow. Picking someone else as a funny joke could backfire.

You would be my vote for second though, and maaaybe WIBN for third. I'm not aware of anyone else besides us three putting a substantial amount of effort in so normally this would be easier, but WIBN has a real handicap in the form of boring the judge.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Ha! I'd bet mine will be highly entertaining for EM. It has all sorts of dark things. :)

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Naturally I have to pick the mystery box.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Because you are the mystery box, or because you like the randomness of it?

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Ebon or Mizal will probably win, in my opinion. Digit's will probably be the most entertaining, though.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Shoot, Chris might be a real contender now, what with being the only one guaranteed to HAVE a game.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Wait, there's a contest?

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
I had no idea either ^_^

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Current standings:

EbonVasilis 3.5
Mizal 2.5
Chris113022: 2
Digit: 1
Mystery Contestant 1
WouldntItBeNice 1

People who didn't vote yet posted: 2

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

.5?

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I'm just as baffled as you are.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I'd imagine if someone goes Ebon or Mizal, you each get .5

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

It's from Orange. She said either you or Mizal, so I just put .5 for both of you.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

Mystery Contestant is Bucky since he's shed himself of any secrecy now.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I guess this means I'll be hoping for WIBN.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

:)

Hurray! I'll be releasing mine tomorrow probably. I converted it from rte to html, and that took some time.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago
Not if I can guess your password first.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

My support is for the Secret Contestant.

Romance Contest Poll!

6 years ago

I'm most optimistic about Mizal's efforts, myself. Mostly because she's the only one who's entered who's previous works I've read through (as far as I'm aware), and partly because the works I've read through have actually been good.

Edit: I will return to the Villain Lair for a somewhat more substantial visit than my first try, honest. Trying to find a way to access IRC whilst at work has proven rather fruitless so far.

Romance Contest Poll! (update)

6 years ago

Well, we now know the names of the two unknown contestants. Here's the new totals.

New standings:

EbonVasilis 3.5

Mizal 3.5

Chris113022: 2

WouldntItBeNice 2

Digit: 1

Bucky 1

TharaApples 1

People who didn't vote yet posted: 2

6 years ago

For clarity sake, my vote was for Mizal, btw.

6 years ago
Mizal 3.5
Sorry, I meant to add that in. In my difficulty with using html instead of rte, I forgot that one change.