Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 3/24/2021: First time I saw this, actually. Enjoy the army BZ, and make sure to issue all your commands slowly, and with small words.
This feature was completed 3/24/2021: .

Default avatar for newbies

3 years ago
Give them the logo, the penguin, the triskelion, even the old weird mascot dude's face. Something. The number of absolute savages that think it's fine to run around the forum with a broken empty box next to their name for extended periods really gets to me.

3 years ago
Agreed!

The crusty old CYS dude would be funny - or maybe something symbolic, like an egg.

An army of book wielding penguins sounds amazing too BTW!

3 years ago

3 years ago

Well that's certainly an easy way for Berka to gain a large personal army.

Agreed though, if it's possible, a default avatar for noobs would be fine.

3 years ago

Another possible noob avatar could be this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7sp8b0hxf0vxzi/AADiDNXFypwu-waUsNmBtql5a/Mizal/Newb2.jpg?dl=0 

Or maybe noobs from different orders or noobs with different number of points can have different profile pictures if that's not too difficult to implement.

3 years ago
I actually had considered that one too, but it doesn't scale down to an avatar that well. And tiers I don't think are necessary, noobs will still be encouraged to hurry up and get their own, they'll just be less of an eyesore to us in the meantime.

3 years ago

Might I suggest. . .

penguin eye logo

:~)

3 years ago
I would go with the penguin, simply because we all should've seen the day of BZ's penguin army coming, and yet we did nothing and then it was too late.

3 years ago
Awesome!

3 years ago

I feel like you're directing this at me.

3 years ago
There have been several of you avatarless subhumans running around.