Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
Did you guys really go and become a fascist police state while I wasn't looking?

That's so funny, I guess this snuck up on you while you were shaking your heads at the US and frowning about guns bad, Orange Man Bad.

Can something give me the tl;dr because the only UK person who DMs me already sends too much political crap and I don't want to encourage him.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
I actually haven't seen Briar around in a few days, sure hope she didn't turn out to be some kind of troublemaker.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

I opened this thread expecting a critique on leaf water.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
The disappointment is real.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
When you drink it hot it's gross and has a weird aftertaste, I really don't understand those people. There's something really wrong with them.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

Well it all depends on what tea you have. Green tea with honey tastes amazing. It's sweet and warm, plus helps if you're sick.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

Sorry for the disappearance guys. I took the dog for a walk in the park, but the police mistook me for a peaceful protestor and locked me up over the weekend. What did I miss? ^_^

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
whats the point of locking up peaceful protestors

note: I have not heard anything about the UK / europe in general since brexit.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

Short version, Boris Johnson wants to make protesting illegal because protests are annoying and noisy.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
I presume this is some guy with political status and not some rando on the internet?

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

he's da giant rat that makes all of da rules

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

I think he stumbled into the Houses of Parliament one day, got lost and has been wondering around, unable to find the exit ever since. I believe he also makes buses. ^_^

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
He's their Trump. Or maybe their Queen? Never been real clear on how it works over there.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

Silly Mizal, this one's the Queen:

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
Didn't realize the queen was so based.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
Based on what?

BASED ON WHAT, ZOOMER?!

reeeeeee

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
She was carbon-biased, last I heard.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago
I mean why not? What are they going to do, shoot you? lol Anyway they're having some peaceful demonstrations right now, look up Bristol riots. @Ford Because I know you already forgot posting in here.

Tea drinkers lol

3 years ago

All I keep thinking of, is Skyrim where the various Nords are calling you and others milk drinkers.

Tea drinkers lol

2 years ago
Short answer? Not yet, maybe not at all
Long answer: Well, what do you get when you are ruled by a Party with a majority in Parliament, giving them the power to pass any law they'd like and a strong chance of getting re-elected because the opposition sucks at this whole "politics" thing (and keeps infighting)? During the pandemic, when most people would cheer if these "bloody covidiots" can't go out on the street and protest and be a pain, and spread Covid?
You get a dictatorship in all but name, not to be dramatic.

Tea drinkers lol

2 years ago

Being honest, when I heard that Boris wanted to ban protesting I was all for it, thinking, "You've got to be a fucking moron to go out protesting in the middle of a bloody global pandemic anyway." ... But nope. Turns out it has nothing to do with covid. He just finds protests annoying. :p