Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
Hi :) So, there is this dance contest at my school (it was supposed to be on eighteenth but it got postponed until further notice) it's a solo thing, and i finished choreographing the dance until the second dance break and I don't know what to do for that part. The song is called Money by Lisa, it's edited so that 0:00 to 0:33 and 2:11 to 2:48 are fused together, any idea what i should do for that part?

Help.

2 years ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/Dance/

Note that I am not a member, but I'm guessing your odds are better there. Unless you WANT snark, which I'm sure is incoming...

Help.

2 years ago
Thanks for the link @Morgan_R and thanks for the music videos :)

@mizal https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNCWe_6HAM8 that's the link of the dance video, had to modify it since I realised that the dance moves weren't quite as flashy without the backup dancers

Help.

2 years ago

Help. (Some dance thing for school)

2 years ago
Fixed your title to contain some idea of what it's about. If somebody happens to have some idea about this kind of thing it will let them know there's a thread about it instead of expecting everyone to click another ramdom Fem thread and maybe someone happens to have an opinion.

And congrats on your first thread ever that is about a subject, even if a bizarrely specific one.

Good luck with this. Can't find anyone doing choreography to that song on youtube though?

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
What is it with your obsession with posting unwholesome and cursed things to 12 year olds?

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
It's fun! ^_^

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
Seen this one a billion times and it never gets old.

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
Just disregard whatever you were planning and do this:

It may be a challenge to find pants that poofy, but I believe in u.

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
Just don't get it confused with this one:

They're obviously completely different things!

Help. (Some dance thing)

2 years ago
Ooh! I've got it! Can't think of a better song to do at a public school really.