Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

the magazine is awesome!!!

16 years ago
I got my copy of the second issue of the interactive magazine today. Great work again guys! I loved having the puzzles in it too :)

16 years ago

hey, i got mine too! I think its awesome!

thank you very much nate and choco!!!

16 years ago

i did the wordsearch and im finding it very hard lol 30x30 may be a  bit too big. sorry to those who found it too difficult or frustrating. ill make a smaller one next time.

nate

16 years ago
I got mine a while ago.

16 years ago
ahah! thats funny! nate cant even solve his own puzzles :P lol, the wordsearch is perfect, a little challenge means it lasts longer :P

16 years ago

i can solve it! lol its just tough. its too big.

nate

16 years ago
hope you dont mind me changing the title :)

16 years ago

O got mine two days ago. Great job, nate and choco!

riley

16 years ago
Yeah I got mine yesterday, it was cool. Thanks.

16 years ago
WTF march.....My name is spelled wrong on the mailing adress

16 years ago

Choco sent those, not march.

riley

16 years ago

And you don't have to be gay about it, it was a mistake. Jeez. 

riley

16 years ago
ok Choco my name is spelled wrong on the magazine!!! lol (DV i am not being gay. I call it being stupid lol)

16 years ago
Sweet I'm glad you guys got it and liked it. Sorry about spelling names wrong. That is pretty typical of me. I just got software that will make it more easy for me to print a zine. I had to delay shipping it for a month and a half just beacuase I couldn't find a way to print goofy fonts, but thankfully I figured it out. I messed up also on the my space page layout - but now I can fix that- if I ever have to print any more. Thank you guys for your patience.

I assume you guys realize those are different emails and passwords. I was thinking from time to time I'll drop some goofy stuff into and feel free yourself to put some  things in them as well.

16 years ago

lol, i was thinking about sending you a letter at your return adress just for fun. lol.

riley

16 years ago

so, no one has really mentioned it in awhile so i was just curious. has anyone finished the crossword or word search in the second MAG?

nate

16 years ago
Yeah, they werent as hard as you made them out to be.  Wordsearch was alot harder then the crossward.