Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
3j, you're really a very big b*****d..you reduces my experience points without knowing the truth....I don't care that after reading this you are absolutely going to ban my account...And now,i don't like to be here and especially under you...you never want to know the full story and deleted many post of mine,but i didnt say a single word to you,but now its enough...
BAN MY ACCOUNT,I WILL FEEL REALLY HAPPY...YOU RA***L....
Isn't triple 'J' stands for:
J-Joker of the
J-Jeaslousy and
J-Jeer
hahaha,(lol)
ban my account plz
J-

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
....and another one cracks.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yeah,absolutely

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
But before 'JOKER' can ban my account,i'll publish my book...but very bad it's not completed..will u feel little better while reading.. 'a book without an ending' yet..are you agree to read

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
But don't forget,anyday i'll come back with my changed name but my real name is''LEON MIZANIN MARSH''

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Is always something bad to work under a guy who is not well like"JOKER''...If an australian boy"OCTOBER"or'ZERO' would be a leader of here than i'm sure this site would be more fine than today...

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Zero isn';t even Australian you idiot.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I have talked about October..i was not referring zero as an austarlian boy...you idiot, never try to show minor mistakes otherwise, I will show you what you are really,now don't get angry....

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

You said an Australian boy like October or Zero, that implies that you thought Zero was Australian.

You're going to show me I'm an idiot? At least I can write at a second grade level.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Careful playa. He might show you what you really are. XD

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Never say idiot to me otherwise i will show you what really you are

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I'm confused.

What's the truth?

What's the full story?

And most importantly, what does RA***L mean?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
RA***L..abusing language which is pronouced as"RASCAL"...
if u talk about full story,then:he was saying that i have asked frome everyone of you to allow me to win the duels...and without reading my message,he penellized my 210experience points and that I've earned very hardly by challenging many of you..and many loses,some wins,some declined,and some were refund...so what i can do if luck was with me...and did i ever asks to you to let me win the duels and you keep on losing..DID I HAVE EVER SAID THIS TO ANYONE OF YOU?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Recently i figured that LeonMARsh is my neighbour...

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I also noticed that, Eric is my neighbour and I will pray for him so that he may survive as he is suffering from cancer at dat is at 4th stage...

...Tommorow meet me Eric at the decided place...we will have coffee

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Is '3j' leader of this site

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
No, he is the only admin left.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Think saying the only active one would be more accurate.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I'm active. Now who is this jack off? God, I wish they'd implement my ability to track IPs.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Now I'm just scared.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
For what you are afraid?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Did you read about madglee?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Your incomprehensible rants, pointless posts and censoring of tame words will be greatly missed.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I AM STILL HERE

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
If my account will baned then also I'll return with another name

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

*Even if my account is banned, I'll simply return under another name.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Isn't it easier to just go on as guest?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I would be glad if you got banned, saying your grammar is horrendous is an understatement.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Umm... you do realize your account can't be banned right? I mean, you can be banned from the forums, but then 3J, October, or Madglee will just delete your every post. You can still write, read, and duel.

Also, I'm more interested in what the hell those curses are.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Isn't english not leons first language, might be mixing him up with someone else but that would explain his confusion with words he thinks are curses.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yeah,definitely its all fix that my account will be banned,just because of the forum that i posted and i will not say to delete my post,you can delete but after "joker" reads it all...
My points can never be returned back so i am not mad that i will again earn it because there's only some decimal percent chance to do again all things perfect and today again I won 2duels,one with 'adolf and other joedude'...
But 3j will never realise that i was totally honest...

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Your realize those are both new members right?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Damn damn damn everything just gonna going damn...I also don't know Adolf and Joedude..i just challenged them to make my streak 50-6...
That no one have done yet at this site...and i will pray for it so that banisher can never think that anyone have cheated otherwise,again he'll will remove the points...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO CAN WIN

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I think, now you have getted all those curses

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I haven't getted anything.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yeah, you didn't go 48-2 or whatever you were at by duelling members of the site fairly. You went 48-2 by duelling people you know in real life and setting it up so that you would win. Furthermore, you even asked me a few days ago to allow you to win a series of duels with you and when I refused, you begged me. Then you said you'd be challenging me anyway, but you never did. The point is, you only duel people you know will let you win.

That's against site rules and you didn't earn the points your account had displayed.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
What means "bizarre"?

Yeah!on that day i challenged my brother(you know story,am i right)
I challenged kanamedarkwind,adolf,joedude,eric,wadg,october,sindri5,october,launcher,madonna,playa,bo,unknown and many others...i definitely dont know dem but how you are guessing,i dont care for that...SO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO,DO..TAKE AWAY MY LEFT 15POINTS...YOUUUUU"JOKER"OF"JEALOUSY"AND"JEER"

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
You do know them, actually.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Are you totally mad?
Its only 17 dazs past after I created my account then between these dazs how I can know them and I also....let it be just vacant...
You'll never believe in my words,JJJ-THEBANISHER...THE GRANDMASTER OF THE WRITTEN WORD, WHO HAS EARNED almost 5000 experience points,just in 6years...I can guess that you gone mad after seeing my duel streak that's why you think it's almost impossible and remove my earned points in no time...

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
CORRECTION...
"Remove" changed to "Removed"...

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

That's your only correction, is it?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yeah I corrected my sentence

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Are you totally mad?
Its only 17 dazs past after I created my account then between these dazs how I can know them and I also....let it be just vacant...
You'll never believe in my words,JJJ-THEBANISHER...THE GRANDMASTER OF THE WRITTEN WORD, WHO HAS EARNED almost 5000 experience points,just in 6years...I can guess that you gone mad after seeing my duel streak that's why you think it's almost impossible and remove my earned points in no time...

That's what you wrote, and the only error you can see is that "remove" should be "removed"...which it actually shouldn't be. Remove is actually right in that case.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I'd try to correct it for him, but his sentence structure is so awful I just don't know how to.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
You remove my earn points..(you are saying this is correct)
But i say...
You removed my earn points...(if i will say you remove my points,then absoultely it will be like I am asking this 4om 3j...but when i write(you removed my....this is true because it has already happened but I don't care how you're realising it

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
CORRECTION...
"Write" change to "Wrote" in my post

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
CORRECTION...
"Write" changed to "Wrote" in my post

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

You removed my earned points.*

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yeah,true correction,i forgotted about"earned"

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Forgot*

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

He's not saying it should be "remove" he's saying you made so many mistakes in that post, whether it's remove or removed is the least of the corrections you need to make.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I've penalized you an additional 15 points for this post. I've got no problem with users challenging actions that I take -- I fully understand that I'm not perfect and am more than capable of making mistakes (I made on the other day, received a PM about it and apologized) -- but this was the wrong way to go about it. You can even post it in the forums, but lay it out straight up and make a logical argument, don't resort to (pathetic) name calling and call for bizarre actions to be taken.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

I don't really see the relevance in doing this, but if I could rate this as a storygame, it would be a 3.5/5.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

BTW, I didn't notice you (Leon) could act like this.  I thought you were a cool, laid-back guy.  I guess (_____JJJ_____) does have side effects.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Aaaaaaaaaand I have a feeling JJJ wishes to beat me up right now.   Just me. YUP. yuppers. 

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I have no idea what you're talking about.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I was thinking if you got over that derailed thread in the Writing Workshop. I hope.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

The yellow threw me off a little, but I think I know what you're talking about. Yeah, those who can't take a tightly-controlled forum where logic reigns and you WILL get called out if you don't use it. Normally people just stop coming back, but occasionally you get people like Leon or JPlague where they crack and post whole threads like this.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

CORRECTION: "yeah those who can't ... logic reigns" *don't normally last long here*

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I have cracked a couple times but never to this extant.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Oh sorry I tried to make it look like a pill. I suck at text-drawing. I already cracked as soon as I read the forums, but got over it.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
I guess Leon told everything from his heart. Isn't it ?

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Yup, he told me.He got no relations with any of the members. Can Jjj delete this post? Its getting weird and...interesting??! Maybe??'

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Making a new account and pretending to be someone else is kinda pointless when it takes people about 5 seconds to notice your signature horrible sentences.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Plus the fact that they were both created exremely recently :P One of his other accounts even PMd me, but i humored him :)

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Oh, my bad, I included Eric int hat but I don't think he's one of them

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

Oh btw, it's not worth getting mad over such a trivial thing.  I got deducted points for publishing "incomplete" storygames and I have no problems.

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago

From crapipedia:

Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it, because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

JJJ-THEDUFFER

12 years ago
Ooh! Problem with my profile.