Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

I almost escaped. A wizard asks me how I want to die. What do I do from there?!?!

How to beat the Tower Of Riddles

11 years ago

Okay,  quite a few people have gotten stuck on this riddle, so I'm gonna give you the mother of all hints.

1. Why is it hard to find a baby polar bear in a snow storm?

2. What colour is the background?

9 years ago

I absolutely cannot do it! If it's like a hidden roll over link or something, you can't do it on an iPad. Please, PLEASE tell me if I can't do it on an iPad via private message or something. I HAVE to know what happens at the end. Great job on the game by the way! It's so awesome! It is probably even my most favourite game on the site! :)

9 years ago

It's not a hidden link. You should've read the rest of the posts here rather than necro-ing it, they explain that.

9 years ago

I guess you are at the wizard part? You need to highlight the page and you will see a hidden message.

9 years ago

*sigh*

Alright, here we go...

*I absolutely cannot complete it!  Since I'm on an iPad, I can't highlight text!  Can you tell me how to do it vai private message or something?  I HAVE TO KNOW what happens at the end.

Great job on the game by the way!  It's SO awesome!  It's probably my FAVORITE game on this site!  :)

^All you have to know is that you CAN'T take Briar_Rose's damn ribbon.  I've been trying for two years now...angry

Actually, what you can do is copy the "invisible" text, and the paste it onto another window and then just read it.

9 years ago

It's...so long. 

8 months ago
It was pretty easy to see the baby polar bear when i put it in the middle of the ocean.

8 months ago

Damn, I made this game 10 years ago? I feel so old. :(

8 months ago

Yeah, and this thread was made 10 years ago too.  lol

8 months ago
But will it give you a ten year boner?

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

But don’t worry, there are only 40,320 possible combinations of the last few links, so just keep trying and you’ll eventually get it devil

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

Awhh? That's all? And I thought I'd made it tricky cheeky

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

lol polar bears...

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

Ever so slightly easier to find in a light cream snow storm :p

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

That section was the highlight of game for me.

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

I thought you somehow hidden the link somewhere in the page and coloured it white(if that's possible).

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

I was actually planning on doing that, but I didn't know how :p

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

Oh. I beat it a few days ago. Very clever!

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

Thank you! ^_^

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

I think the only real way to have a "hidden" link, is to make it so when you use an item on that page, it would bring you to somewhere.

At least, that's how I plan to have "hidden" or "secret" links in my storygames.

Tower Of Riddles?!?!

11 years ago

Actually, you can have a hidden 'roll-over' link anywhere you want on the page and even hidden in a picture if you like. Zakura (spelling?) talks about it in his article on using html in your games.