Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

I've been turning this idea over in my head for the past month of a freshwater borne parasite that finds its way into your blood stream and releases neurotoxin emitting bacteria. The neurotoxin would basically cause an increase in testosterone release as well as hindering the pituitary gland.

A lot more happens with the disease but I don't want to flood information if the idea isn't good. Should I make a story based on this?

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Another zombie story... sure another one. just have to make it orgininal

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Well the fact that I know its been done before makes me skeptical about doing it at all. Which is why I even posted this.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

It's just... Try and make it interesting. I played so many zombie CYOAs I already know whats gonna happen basicly.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

You wake up, you run away from/kill some zombies, you go to save some random person you remember, said person is dead/said person is alive but infected/said person is alive/said person is in another castle, you finally find said person, you flee by train/boat/flying machine/other, somebody dies and you survive/don't survive. End game.

Anything I missed?

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Join military and get shot by said military?

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

You forgot the army bombing it's own cities. 

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Cure Plague? Be orginial like make endings where you become the zombie king or you lead the humans underground to safety.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Well I wasn't planning on making it very long since its going to be my first game. If it ends up being longer, I'll try to make it different then the usual stories.

I already have the basic idea of the different options in my head.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Create a zombie virus that is incompatible with the original and watch the zombies duke it out? ^.^

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Well the way the virus works is it hypes up adrenal responses and attacks the pain centers in the brain. So basically you have really aggressive people with basically little to no pain. Eventually they start to lose cognitive functions and the ability to see but essentially they are just people, but stronger, faster, and harder to hurt. So that wouldn't be a stretch to see.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

A zombie game worth playing: One where you actually are the mad doctor creating the parasite.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

with the ending showing you being eaten by survivors after the zombies are all dead?

Sounds like something out of Endmasters work lol.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Trapped in your laboratory the survivors have defeated your ultimate super zombies and are advancing to you right now.

"Shit shit! they are gonna fucking kill me." you despair. You pull out your pistol and get behind some lab equipment to get ready to defned yourself. You hear many footsteps outside the door.  " 1, 2 , 3 BREAK IT OPEN." You seen see a flash of light and a loud sound blowing the door open. In rushes many survivors and they take you by suprise. Realizing that if you fight, you will die. One very agressive survivor comes up to you and punches you right in the face. " SON IF A BITCH, YOU KILLED MY FAMILY." he is going to pull out a pistol to blow your brains out. But someone stops him and says, " Don't finish him off too quickly,lets torture him." They start arguing how to kill you but one of them says " I think we should eat him." They all agree to that idea and they jump on you snarling and foaming and eating you to the bone.

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Don't really mind Zombie Cliche at all - it's cliche cause it's so fun to read over and over and over again. Go for it I say!

Zombie Parasites?

10 years ago

Hmm... You gave me an idea... Not a zombie story, but, well, let me think about this one for a while...