Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

An actually genuinely retarded question

3 months ago

Is there a way you can copy someone else's storygame and edit it to make it your own?

3 months ago

There's a specific command to do it, but only the techy wizards on the site can help you Try tagging (placing an @ before someone's username) "EndMaster", he's pretty familiar with this stuff. He usually responds if you tag him three times in a row.

3 months ago

Thanks (was about to type bro but didn't want to assume gender)

3 months ago

@EndMaster

3 months ago

I thought you said it would tag him ... well, well then, here comes another question: How do you tag?

3 months ago

Yeah, that does it. Just do that three times in a single message. Weird site bug.

3 months ago

@EndMaster @EndMaster @EndMaster

3 months ago

Why do you want to do this?

3 months ago

Cause I'm a noob who could use learning from the inner quirking of stuff that I can add to my story so that I know how add stuffs such as inventory and other stuffs

2 months ago

This would actually help me a lot with my translation project. I mean, imagine being able to copy all the inner connections and then just replace the text itself. If there is a way, I'd like to know of it.

2 months ago

No.

2 months ago

Melitaele, that is retarded.

3 months ago

Also, after scrolling through some of the other forums, I decided to add this rule: No cursing, no imitations of cursing (ex. freaking), and most importantly: keep this family-friendly with NO 18+ CONTENT!

3 months ago

Tell us about the demons though. Where do they come from again?

3 months ago

Oh never mind, someone seems to have already nuked you. Well, not sure if plagiarism was your intent or if you're just kind of "freaking" dumb, but "let me copy someone else's work and edit it" is the kind of language that offends some on a writing site.