In my few months on CYS, I have noticed that most members fall into one of three categories:
1. 12 year old kids (mostly girls)
2. College students
3. Creepy old guys
So, am I right or did I miss a few groups?
(Btw, I'm not hatin' on anyone. I, myself, fall into group 2)
I thought we all always fell into one of 3 catergories as well.
2. Mildly Intelligent.
3. Cracked readers.
I am definitely a 3. Cracked is the balls. Have you read the article about 5 cute animals that are secretly terrifying?
No. I found the new one about conspiracies especially interesting though. Stephen King never struck me as the CIA type...
Nah, more like this-
4. Trollish cretins
5. Nutsy old writers
(Christians aren't there because the only outspoken one left site)
Actually, I'm not a jew, retard, or atheist. I am an agnostic theist, but that is beside the point. I haven't seen that many jews...
3 Jews is a lot. (It's more than .02% of the semi-active members XD)
Who else is Jewish? I know there's you and Aman.
Unless one of you is like super Jewish and you're counting that person twice.
Betaband, funnily enough.
No offense, but what exactly are you, Endmaster? Actually, nevermind, we'd probably all go mad from the revelation...H.P. Lovecraft style.
He's secretly a Mormon missionary in RL, duh.
Not to sound dumb, but what's RL.
"Not to sound dumb"
Too late :P
RL = Real Life
Whoa. What have I done to make myself sound dumb? Or is it because I'm part Blirish?
Am I 2 or 4?
You'd probably fit in the secret category #6. Crazed Fanatics. Or something like that, anyway.
Edit: Though 4 is probably closest.
4. Definitely a 4.
I am not Jewish. I am not retarded. I am not an atheist. I am not a troll. And again, I am not old.
Yes you are.
Wait, aren't we all internet people? I mean we all use the internet to access this site.
I'm definitely a fucking 1, so help me God.
1. Liberal degenerates (some read Crack)
2. Edgy kiddos/trolls
Just remember. 4= 3+1.
I'm afraid to ask which one I am....
Stuff it! Which one am I??!
On my list? I'd guess 1 or 2. You're not a creepy old guy, are you?
Gross. No way.
I'm not a creepy old guy.
Yeah, I suppose 1 but I'm not 12. Close though.
I didn't mean exactly 12 years old.
Sorry, I'm a confusing being. I say stupid things that not needed to be said.
I was just saying. At least I know you're a college guy now.
Knowing he made it to college makes me ashamed of the current educational system in place.
Now, that's not nice. I actually had to work very hard to get into college. I don't know why everyone on here believes I'm stupid. It makes me a little self-conscious.
Yes, I would have said 10-15, but it wouldn't have been much of a stereotype.
I don't fit any of the OP's categories.
That makes me a creepy old guy! Yey! And I think Tan's list is more accurate, but I'd say the groups can be broken down into much more specific categories.
1. Sarcastic Jews that all the noobs think are cruel and evil but intelligent people find hilarious (in addition to cruel and evil.)
2. People who'll try their hardest to come up with new CYS factions for our amusement, but unfortunately they'll always pale in comparison to the mustache/mallet wars, and end up with the same two people arguing for 100 posts about cutlery and desserts.
3. The "Godwin's Law" provers who can turn any conversation into a serious and passionate debate about religion, philosophy and the concept that right and wrong do not exist, which makes murder A-OK. These conversations generally end with someone getting very angry and automatically losing the debate when they bring up Hitler or the Nazis.
4. Trolls that'll go out of their way to convince you they're not a troll, which only makes them look more like a troll.
5. Unfortunate new members that everybody is wary of because we've come to automatically suspect everybody new of being a troll.
6. Noobies who'll post in the forums asking for advice on their game, sending private messages asking people to proofread or co-author their game, let everyone know that they've finished their game and ask people what they think of it... And the game turns out to be five pages long.
7. Members that have migrated to another site, who'll pop in about once a week to take a look at what's going on, make a post or two, go back to their new troll-free site and mock us poor bastards at CYS that still have to put up with amateur trolls and kitty porn.
8. People with anime avatars that mostly blend in well with the rest of the community, but will occasionally confuse everyone by bringing up or making a reference to an anime show that nobody else have ever heard of. Sometimes they'll attempt to start a thread to talk about anime, only to find that while the site has quite a few anime fans, they all watch different shows that none of the others have seen, leaving them with nothing to talk about.
9. Endmaster stalkers.
10. Admids and mods that'll disappear for months or years at a time, come back to look through the forums for five minutes, leave traumatized and cry themselves to sleep at night when they see what's become of their beautiful community.
Goddammit, am I the only non-conformist here?
Sorry to make you feel left out Swift. Have you ever considered Endmaster stalking?
Don't need to when he posts snippets about his personal life on his storygames.
Well Swift apparently discovered my master plan of turning everyone into a category 9.
Doesn't matter, it's still too late for most of you anyway.
No, you aren't done with that one storygame about your sister's personal life.
I think the only one I might be was a 9 when Endmaster was writing Eternal. I've toned it down a bit I think. lol
That sums it up.
Definitely an 8.
I'm guessing i'm a 5....wait, guessing? I KNOW i'm a 5....
Really? That sounds like something a 4 would say to me!
...DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE!
*runs out of the room*
(Also, I see what you did there...)
Where do I fit in this? o_o
a 3. Definitely a 3.
I'm guessing some form of tansuiBIOa;
Jesus Christ, I almost died from inhaling my own stomach acid....
Well, anyway, some form of 3.
Hey, where do I fit in?
I have no faction. :/ Mine is a false one.
I'm guessing a 3, but by Drak's standards you'd be a 4.
Jeez, i'm coughing a lot...
Well, hot damn, I'm pretty sure that I'm more than a 4. I hardly troll at all! Then again I could be misunderstanding the concept of trolling and have been doing it unwittingly.
I said by Drak's standards.
I consider you a 3.
There is always the chance that you're a 9.
Your more of an inadvertent troll I guess. But that troll-term is so broad it could get a lot of non-trolls into it. To me everybody is a 9 regardless. :P
Well, then. Time for me to step back into the shadows of the forum game section to avoid trolling now.
lol It's not bad trolling, just that Drak is likely annoyed at you about something.
Well, for me - I don't troll, or at least I dislike it. I just get butt hurt at pricks that would go out of their way to insult me.
Oh i'm not going out of my way, it's very convenient and easy for me to insult you.
Wow, how nice of you to continue this here, asshole.
Oh, you continued it, i'm just returning the favor :)
Not really considering that I'm just voicing out my opinions on people who decides to insult me and you just decided to pop in and start this all over again.
It also shows how much of an ass you are. :P
What am I?
You're a type of 4.
Unsure about Drak but your taking this far to seriously Alvin. :p
Which makes him a 3
I'll take a 3 over a 4 anyday :P
Endmaster is technically stalking all of us since he's in the "Outer Reaches of Our Minds".
4 and 5?
He isn't new though, and I've only seen him troll himself.
I was talking about myself
In that case, you are indeed 4 and 5.
Ah, a list I truly fit on, at last. I am an 8.
Hurray for awesome anime shows that no one's ever heard of ^_^
Interesting Briar, but I don't think it needs to get any more specific than this.
1) Warrior Cats fans
1a) Warrior Cats furries
2) Everyone else
Don't Warrior Cats fans and Warrior Cats furries all fall into the same category?
I don't know how young the furry fandom starts these days. I thought it best to play it safe.
Ok then, what am I?
Considering you're involved in a forum game based around Necromancer, you're a 9.
(I'd say when in doubt, just consider yourself a 9)
What are you, Briar...if you're not a kid, college student, or creepy old guy? BTW, crazy cat lady falls into creepy old guy territory.
Already said I was a creepy old guy
Good enough answer. I think I'm going to change my profile pic to something a little less anime-y now. Alright, I'm back and de-anime-ed
Pfft, silly Ford! I'd never touch a Starbucks frappuccino! ... I get the frescatos from Costa! The ones with the ice blended with chocolate syropy stuff with whipped cream and sauce on top... Those are completely different! ^_^
... I dunno what I am... Damn. Atheist, probably.
Unless you most certainly believe in the nonexistance of a god, you are not an atheist...just an agnostic. Sorry to burst your bubble, man.
Necromancer forum game player, you're a 9.
Basically if you've spoken to me or about me via forums, PMs or even just left a comment on one of my stories you're automatically a 9 and takes priority over whatever other less superior category you might be under.
Who's the Surpreme Stalker?
Heil Endmaster! *Throws a baby up into the sky.*
I imagine that'd be one particular furry fan-boy
So long as I don't get turned into Jihelu I think I'm fine with that. Not that there's anything wrong with Jihelu...
5. Greek Gods
13. Death God
4. Dragons (See Tigers.)
5. Greek Gods (Only CYS and Death Gods around here.)
6. Mice (See Tigers.)
7. Undead (Undead goes under subsection Minions in Death God.)
8. Tigers (Not sure which member your referring to here.)
9. Dogs (Dogs are just friendly. domesticated wolves.)
12. Roses (Briar is a human.)
15. Monsters (To generic a name.)
You fail the exam for forgetting the Mustaches and Aman. Now go to the incinerator.
Actually, Romulus is named after the demi-god who supposedly founded Rome. So, your argument against 5 is partially invalid.
I am Danaos. I am a demi-god. If Briar has the heart of a rose what does that make her. You know, like those Briar Hearts in Skyrim?
Also, Sentinel has already stated that he isn't a penguin. He's some sort of humanoid thing.
@All three posts above me.
There are Penguinites(Sentinel) and Penguins(BerkaZerka) and Mustaches(Ruled by Aman+his Mustache). Aman counts as a Mustache and BerkaZerka counts as a Penguin.
Let me rephrase the greek god thing though. Only the CYS+Death God's matter on this site, all others have no power or meaning.
Hey! Why am I a human? Haven't I assassinated enough people to qualify as Death God?
Because you don't use necromancy? :P
Pfft. I don't need to ^_^
How many FUCKING times do I have to tell you guys... I'M NOT A PENGUIN!
They could be referring to BZ?
But seriously guys, even I knew that Sentinel wasn't a penguin when I first joined.
I SENTINEL PENGUIN!!!
You forgot the 'I' at the end of penguin. It's short for Penguinite. YOU'RE WRONG!
NOBODY CAN SEE THE 'I'. NO ONE CAN EVEN SEE THE 'N'!
Found it. :)
Already knew that, but I left you out on purpose Sentinel. :D
No hard feelings though right?
I'll let you get away with that only if you make Miya fuck Udo.
Are all penguinites obsessed with weird sex stories?
At least one is.
It's not the sex I'm interested in, it's the plot advancement that comes from it.
Yep. It's the sex.
I am not 12. I am no longer in college. I am not old. So yes, james, you missed me entirely. xD
Oh dear. I imagined that, but if I included a "20 or 30 something with nothing better to do" category, this thread just wouldn't be the same.
Well maybe this would be more realisic:
1. Pre-teens/ early teenagers
2. 20-30 somethings
3. Creepy old dudes (still)
I fall into none of those categories.
Ok, hows this:
Still doesn't work, you forgot the CYS Gods and the Mustache/Penguin Wars are awesome enough to get their own category.
1. Endmaster/Death God.
2. CYS Gods/The Creators
That works ^_^
Ok, I've narrowed it down to two:
1. That really awesome guy with the cool profile gif of Jesus smoking named Hytr8
-people that stink after they die
-people who stink before they die
-People who use speedstick :)
When they're dead? Zombie speedstick?
Speedstick works on corpses too...just not as well.