WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Minecraft!

9 years ago

Anyone like it?

Minecraft!

9 years ago
Me! I've created Taj Mahal in it. Though it is pink. o_O

Minecraft!

9 years ago

It's pretty fun, although I don't have the patience in my mind to make anything, so I visit multiplayer servers.

Minecraft!

9 years ago

I can see why a lot of people like Minecraft. I tried it out, but couldn't get into it. I just don't have the time or patience to do all the elaborate building.

I have been trying out Terraria though and I've been enjoying that. It's basically a 2D version of Minecraft. It has more than enough crafting and building for me and I like the emphasis on exploration and combat.

Minecraft!

9 years ago

Terraria is left for the modders though.  The devs dropped it to do RL business.

Minecraft!

9 years ago

I got the 360 version and I only just got into it so I imagine I'll have a lot to do before I run out.

Not sure if anything is going to come of it, but there was some rumors saying that there might be console updates. I know the PC crowd was pissed that the consoles ended up getting some new stuff that they hadn't got yet.

Minecraft!

9 years ago

dude try down loading a fun mod or custom map

Minecraft!

9 years ago

Yes, Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I don't think that I'll ever be a great builder on it, but whatev. Still a fun way to kill time.