Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
A masterpiece was published today, and I'm not going to let it fly under the radar, if I can help it. Boobs!!! is a literary masterpiece that offers a critique of modern feminism, gender norms, and dictatorship. An essential read for every child (and those who did not have the opportunity to read it then), it deserves an 8/8 from all of you.
Go read it and see just what makes Boobs!!! the masterpiece that it is yourself.

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
Nothing was ever here.

Boobs!!!

4 years ago

... Well now I'm disappointed. Where are the boobs? I was promised boobs! angry

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
I would like to point out that the word "boobies" does show up a large number of times in the story.

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
I thank you for your kind words for my story. It took me a long time to prepare for and write this one. I was happy the first day when the rating were high. However, on the second day the rating plummeted from 7.3 to 4.2. Now I am sad. But I am really hoping to get to the magical 100 ratings soon!

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
I have no doubt in your abilities to do so. :D

Boobs!!!

4 years ago
Can't believe no one has tagged @Will11 to vouch for the historical accuracy of Ogre's boobs yet.