Star Wars Frostbite

A fan fiction storygame by KrazyK

Player Rating4.54/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 38 ratings since 03/15/2022
Played 641 times (finished 51)

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length3/8

"A nice jog down the driveway"

Maturity Level3/8

"Must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

Star Wars Frostbite Logo.png

A short Star Wars story, telling the tale of an escaping stormtrooper after Episode 6. Try to find all 4 main endings!

Planet Hoth has long been abandoned since the battles of "The Empire Strikes Back." You, a former Stormtrooper Scout, escaped from the reaches of the fallen Empire hoping to start fresh in the New Republic. In your conflict to escape the Star Destroyer you were hosted at, your ship sustains heavy damage and inconveniently crash lands here on Hoth. The Empire knows Hoth hasn't been touched since their former victory and has bigger problems than hunting a deserter, so they leave you to die there knowing you won't escape. All that lies before your freedom is this icy wasteland. Will you find a way out or will you freeze along with the history of this world?

Star Wars Frostbite Art.png

Special thanks to George Lucas for creating this amazing sci-fi world that brings joy to people to this day.

This story was made for the love of Star Wars and has no intention to steal any of its glory. All of the pictures used are not created by me but may have minor edits to fit with the story. It's not perfect, but I spent a lot of time and think it came out pretty good!

Player Comments

view more...
Gryphon on 3/16/2022 8:12:03 AM with a score of 0
view more...
grahambells on 3/16/2022 2:04:13 AM with a score of 0
view more...
— Hovel on 11/8/2023 10:49:06 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Abgeofriends on 10/27/2023 2:15:02 PM with a score of 0
view more...
fresh_out_the_oven on 10/24/2022 12:25:10 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Deis_Nahtz on 3/22/2022 12:00:45 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments