Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Contest- Surprisingly Evil!

6 years ago

Sup? My name is Lanky and I'm new here. Anyway, while I'm working on my first story game I'd like to entertain myself (and hopefully you) with this contest! The contest is to make a short story game about something normal (Preferably cute, fluffy, and/or loved by preteen girls) and make it PURE EVIL! MWAHAHAHA! This contest is just for fun, but if you want I can give you some free story ideas that I was going to use! 

(If I did this on the wrong thing, PLEASE let me know. I'm still working my way around the site. ;p)

Don't forget; cheeky=devil!

6 years ago

I can only assume this thread will receive an ungodly amount of hatred, so I suppose I'll start things out on a positive note and say good luck, maybe I'll write something for it.

But then again, probably not.

If I do it will involve this little ball of inspiration.

6 years ago
It was more an ungodly amount of 'meh' on my part because it didn't interest me as a prompt and it's obviously not a real contest. And also lanky is another one of these new people randomly and inexplicably making threads that @Chanbot has been so alarmed about.

6 years ago
it is worthy of alarm

6 years ago

Introductions are usually done in a particular area in the forums titled: Newbie Central. I'm pretty sure that the mods, or highly esteemed members on CYS can only host a contest. Anyways, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here Lanky. 

6 years ago

No, anyone can host a contest, but only certain members can host official contests.

6 years ago

I hold contests :(

6 years ago

:D

6 years ago

I don't give prizes though :(

6 years ago
The old prompt threads where you would declare winners were fun.

I may do one in December, just have to think of a suitable incentive that doesn't involve time or effort on my part. Maybe the winner would like one of my works of genius direct from MSPaint...

6 years ago

I may declare winners again if I figure out what to offer as prizes X'D

Your MSPaint artworks might suffice :P

6 years ago

Hey new person, although I like how your self deprecating name reminds me of Stephen Merchant, I'll pass. Anyway, welcome to the site, have fun.

6 years ago
go away Steve

6 years ago

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt the slow death of your uterus as you realize you'll never get a cock again and spend your dying years surrounded by Mexican ladies. I'll pop off, then.

6 years ago
BZ's trophy is still pretty nice though.

6 years ago

So is youth, and sex, and not having to stare into an unending void of loneliness and suffering every time you wake up. And having actually good chocolate rather than the gross version you poor fuckers eat. Oh, and not having a Texas in my country. 

That's enough examples, I'll move on.

6 years ago

Sorry Steve, but not every country can be graced with the pure perfection that is Texas.
Maybe, one day, Northern Ireland will join Ireland. Then, Ireland would have its Texas. :)

6 years ago

I find that analogy insulting and ignorant. Go back to your bible-thumping Missouri, fucktard.

6 years ago

Wait a sec. Wibbons is from Missouri? Or was that just you throwing out a random state?

6 years ago

I'm 60% sure she is.

6 years ago

I am from Missouri the redneck, wwc, bubu, hillbilly section. I even had that on my profile before. Didn't we have this conversation before, or am I thinking of somebody else?

6 years ago

Fairly certain you’re thinking of someone else. I would remember this kind of conversation. 

Well, if you were in Columbia I figured there was a chance we might know each other irl, but it seems to not be that way. Oh well.