Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Commended by mizal on 8/21/2023 12:51:13 AM

All over the world, there is but one constant among the great beings of the world. From the mighty tectonic plates that formed the mountains, to the regal moose who spend the fall of each year pushing down trees and locking horns- The majestic crocodile, champion of lakes and rivers, makes its very living by the power of grappling, and takes down its prey with the finishing move known by that blunt moniker, the Death Roll. Yes, it is wrestling that ties us all together on this planet. No known human culture has ever been without it. From the Qing Dynasty to the Vikings, from the Greeks to the Olmecs, wrestling was both a timeless sport and a tool of war- A legacy of power, romance, and most celebrated spectacle. Each city in the British Isles and the Japanese Archipelago has its own ideosyncratic form of grappling, handed down from the generations-- And was it not the very title of that most ancient and sacred of cities, Israel, that was a name given to Jacob which meant "Wrestling with God"?

So why would it not be so that the Cystian tribes, the greatest of peoples within the Interactive Fictionsphere, would not also be host to the greatest Wrestling Tradition that ever was? The sport abounds in our rich history, from the highest to the lowest of Cystians! Was it not 3J who, barehanded, cast Kiel and Seth down from the mount of Modkind? Even the cats most foul, in those ancient days, would settle their political disputes with feline grappling arts.

It was from this proud tradition that the CYSWWE was formed-- From the Gladiator Games of the Forgotten Forum, to the Courtly Duels of the River Dwellers, to the Harvest Rituals of the post-apocalyptic inhabitants of Old Cystia, wrestlers today fight for both figurative and physical immortality in the ring of destiny to this very day! This thread will be used to chronicle any developments in the Federation, though everyone is free to speculate, gamble, or otherwise discuss the goings on. There are more things I have to post yet before the festivities start properly, but I've been putting this shit off all day and it's late so let this be your introduction.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL ARCHIVE

8 months ago

Here are bits and fragments of old CYSWWE matches I recorded

Airdate: Some time in 2020.

Results: The match ended shortly after, with Ace scrambling breathlessly away from the arena. Enter was grounded by unexpected injury and Ace did not achieve meaningful exercise. Hell still smells faintly to this day.

Results:Ford won the match after 30 minutes. Not because it took that long to defeat Darius, but rather because of how difficult he was to hold onto on account of his slimy constitution. As Darius's cartilaginous skeleton became increasingly like a mass of chewed oysterflesh over the course of the match, Darius became borderline impossible to pin because of how he would squeeze through any gap his teeth could fit through, like an octopus.

Results: Despite Frasier having preternatural, even superhuman strength for a doctor of his size, he truly did not expect Gower to have spent the past 12 months in preparation for this match knitting himself a mithril leotard.

Results: This match was too brutal to fully record, very one-sided and difficult to watch everyone beat up a small cat-goblin child. The match technically ended in a tie as Mayana jumped from the top rope, landed with her knees on Tcat, and then proceeded to pin her own tag team partner, fully believing that it was Cricket the whole time.

CYSWWE: THE 2/3 2/3 MATCH OF '23!

8 months ago

8 months ago
I didn't REALLY want it to come to this.

(Yes I did.)

8 months ago

This was pretty impressive, especially with all the commerial add-ins.

8 months ago

I'd say that was the greatest 2/3 2/3 '23 match of all time!

8 months ago

Online wrestling instead of writing duels? Disturbing yet interesting.

8 months ago

Just wait till you see Darius in this game. You're a part of this too

8 months ago

Please don't tell me I'm fighting Petros

8 months ago

Check "Battle of Degens" posted by Sent above for more information!

8 months ago

It was surprisingly accurate, they even got the receding hairlines right and the crippling obesity. Would this thing Sent has created be considered art?

8 months ago
Just mentioning, since the Sent/Sherb battle is an unprecedented 38 minutes long, even if you don't watch the whole thing you should be sure and skip to the commercial break. At least two of those I remember as being real, too.

8 months ago
I only watch big sporting events like this for the ads

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here tonight for a CYSWWF match that is sure to be a squash! In the red corner, weighing in at 400 pounds, the Ogre! And in the blue corner, weighing in at 150 pounds, the Noob!

"This is a David vs. Goliath match, folks. The Ogre is the clear favorite, and the Noob is the clear underdog. The Ogre is going to win this match easily.

"The bell rings, and the two wrestlers come out swinging. The Ogre immediately takes control of the match. He is too big and too strong for the Noob. He is tossing him around the ring like a rag doll.

"The Noob is trying his best, but he is no match for the Ogre. The Ogre is pummeling him with punches and kicks. The Noob is starting to bleed.

"The crowd is starting to boo. They can see that this is a mismatch. They want the match to end.

"The Ogre goes for the pin, and the referee counts to three. The Ogre is victorious! He has won this match easily.

"The crowd boos even louder. They are disappointed that the Noob lost so easily. But the Ogre doesn't care. He is the winner, and that's all that matters to him.

"This match was a disappointment. It was not a fair fight. The Ogre was too big and too strong for the Noob. But that's the way things go sometimes. The bigger guy doesn't always win, but in this case, he did."

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Commended by Ogre11 on 8/22/2023 7:21:46 PM

The rematch was a tremendous upset! And by that I mean I became tremendously upset by watching it!

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
A true classic... even if the fight was rigged. Ogres are always at a disadvantage in Germany

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
I still can't get over how much customization this game allows. Why and how do they have MHD's noob drawings as a wrestler? How much editing are you doing for these?

Poor Ogre though. He was confused from the start.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

I'm also always interested in seeing what opening theme music Sent picks for everyone. Can you just plug in any music into the game or are you editing that in or something.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
The music I'm pretty sure he adds himself, there's no way the game would be able to have that many actual songs given the copyright nightmare.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

The game allows you to add all your own MP3s, but I don't want corporate spyware to know about CYSWWE. Instead, I opt to add the music in post because you get a lot more flexibility in when it starts and how it syncs up with what the people are doing.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
What about the announcers? It seems like some of the things they say are too custom to be in the base game, but they'd have to get voice actors to say the custom lines. Is sent voicing it too?

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

No way. If I ever replace Cory and Braxton or whayever their names are it's going to be because I've learned animation and sound-editting well enough to replace them with Banjo-Kazooie-style dialogue.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Then how can you get them to say the things that they say? I mean a lot of their lines are generic, but some are way too oddly specfic

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

I literally do not "get them" to say anything. The devs WWE employs have been making the announcers say situation-specific lines since like 2003, I can't imagine they've been getting less practiced at it.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

Don't believe what Sent is saying. He actually sends me scripts and has me voice-act them then put 'em through a voice modifier. I have that 'basic white girl' voice that is apparently easy to voice manipulate. And, trust me, you don't want to know what's on the next one. :/

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

Guess I'll just link to this thread in the CYS media archive thread

CYSWWE OFFICIAL BELT LORE

8 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 8/24/2023 5:11:40 PM

The more studiously inclined among you may be wondering if last year's fabulous archeological finds may have had anything to do with the forming of the CYS Federation. The less studiously inclined among you might be wondering "What fabulous archeological finds?" I hope to answer both these questions in the following update.

Some time ago, misguided archeologists (still looking for the Secret Sarcophagus after all this time,) happened upon an ancient temple to the mods! There they found several priceless cultural treasures from the world before our own, including two massive circlets that belonged to the emperors of the Middle-Kingdom period of Cystia.

The circlets were made from solid, incorruptible bronze, hammered into quarter-inch-thick plates, and had golden plaques and reliefs affixed to them with decorated rivets. These plaques were inscribed with the names and titles of the Mods, and were flanked by gold medallions which also held engraved depictions of the Hammer of Banishment. These massive adjustable sheets, while flexible, were indeed solid bronze, and needed to have been bent into wearable shape manually by preternatural strength. These "circlets" were likely originally intended to be either crowns or armbands for the Imperator Modkings, who were giants in those days. However, after their abdication to the firmament, these circlets were left to the priests and caretakers of the temple.

Fig. A, one of the Bronze Circlets, re-straightened, from the back, showing the rivets which affix the plaques to the front.

From here, the strange powers of the artifacts were made manifest, and two truly ANCIENT bronze-age priests were found still wandering the halls of the subterranean city, wearing the circlets as large belts. Made essentially immortal by these holy bangles, the two Ancient Cystians were extremely decrepit, living mummies, little more than feral wizards. But even before we were able to actually approach them and find this out, Canary had KILLED the one known as Poopsickle by merely shoving his brittle body over a bench, and took the belt for himself.

From there, the archeological community became quickly aware of three things:

1. The Belt, while being upward of 50 lbs from the weight of bronze alone, is comparatively weightless to its 'owner', making it a horrifically deadly bludgeoning instrument.

2. The Belt also gives the wearer command of sorcerous power

3. Ownership of the belt (and its power) can only be exchanged in ritually sancitified combat.

In the eyes of national law, Canary could not be allowed to own this cultural treasure just because he murdered a bronze-age priest and looted his relics, but in the eyes of the belt, ownership could only be transferred via the *old rituals*. Because of this, special raised platforms were erected all over Cystia and the world, (conveniently, there were already patented designs for wrestling rings, and it was just a matter of assembling them from halal materials) so that the mightiest athletes from all over the IFsphere could practice the art of combat, and try their hand at pinning the champion at CHOOSEYOURMANIA, a modern Cystian festival mirroring the wrestle-based harvest rites of the times at which the bronze circlets were originally forged.

Here are the artifacts as they have been recovered from the subterranean palaces, listing their past and current holders, as well as the powers that these belts caused them to manifest.

The Circlet of JJJ

Holders:

Poopsickle† (??? BC-2022)
Champion Power: (Nobody found out before he was ambushed and shoved by Canary)

BatCanary (current holder)
Champion Power: Anyone defeated by BatCanary in ritually sanctified loses the ability to use slurs. Rumor has it that Canary, not wanting to contain all the slurs within himself, has enclosed them all in a secret vessel which he will launch into space after defeating every person on earth.

The Circlet of Berka

Holders:

Poop_Loops† (??? BC-2023)
Champion Power: Fuckin Palpatine Lightning. It was intense.

Mizal (Current holder)
Champion Power: As she discovered immediately after "taking" the belt from the feral belt-mummy, whenever Mizal wins a match in sanctified combat, she can choose to send the loser TO *HELL* for an idefinite period of time.

Circlets of the Stars

These belts are not actually among the bronze circlets, but they were assembled from artifacts found in a small temple devoted to haruspicy and divination. Two great golden plates were found with lacquered engravings of the symbols of the four orders, as well as some sacred medallions of evidently astrological import. Since there were four copies of each of these items corresponding to the cardinal directions, The Witchcraft and Sorcery Department of Cyskatonic University thought it would be ever so quaint for these things to be fastened to two matching pairs of starry belts. While they appear to have some vague ritual potential, their power is unknown and will have to be determined at Chooseyourmania, where tag-teams will compete for them.

Holders:

CYSWWE OFFICIAL BELT LORE

8 months ago

Feels good to be the champ. Only Miz can relate! 

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Commended by mizal on 8/24/2023 8:29:17 PM

I have acquired the match card for the next episode, as well as some relevant tweets directly from CYSWWE social media!
1. Sent & Ant vs Mizal & Dark
A match made after Sent lost the 2/3 2/3 Falls match of '23. He will potentially be killed in this match.
Stipulation: Mixed tag; If Sentinel loses, he and Ant go to HELL, perhaps FOREVER.

2. Corgi vs Chris Chan
Invited into CYSWWE by the evil Canary, Chris Chan has been fouling up the workplace. Corgi, with a sense of smell thousands of times stronger than everyone else, intends to put a stop to it.
Stipulation: Backstage Brawl

3. Mara vs Suranna
A match neither participant wants to lose- the upswing in momentum from pulling off a win could do wonders for one's CYS RUMBLE performance.
Stipulation: None

4. Canary vs Steve Cold Autist
Steve Cold Autist, renowned advocate for curing cancer, found himself under attack by renowned advocate for evil, Bat Canary. In the main event of the episode, the winner will undoubtedly receive a payday big enough to decide the fates of those sickly children.
Stipulation: If Canary wins, he will pave over a children's hospital.

When asked for comment, Canary shrugged and said "if any of the sick kids have an issue with it, why don't they just step into the ring?"

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
I can't believe I'm rooting for Mara

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
All in one day!

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

Stone Cold Steve Autism doesnt stand a chance

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 8/24/2023 9:28:54 PM

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Commended by ISentinelPenguinI on 8/24/2023 9:28:04 PM

-and here's a special preview of the announcers themselves! 

A cartoon of two people

Description automatically generated

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago

It's such a relief when they actually let me out of my helmet for a few minutes when I'm at the announcer table.

You just bite 12 GUYS in the heat of the moment and management NEVER lets you hear the end of it.

CYSWWE OFFICIAL THREAD

8 months ago
Judging from the picture, I think Suranna's in the same predicament...

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago
Commended by EndMaster on 8/25/2023 4:42:53 PM

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago

Fantastic show! What a main event!

Also those ads were S-tier - aside from that dog one. I will never recover, wtf Japan

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago
That's a solid hour of quality television, right there

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago

Okay, I know you’re not editing the announcers, but seemed like too perfect timing when one of them said “The tension of this match is so thick…”

And the camera immediately cut to behind Mizal who is swinging her “physical assets” down the aisle.

Anyway I haven’t even gotten to the first match proper yet, and this is already gold.

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago

These Saturday morning cartoons aren't what they used to be!

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago
A fantastic episode once again!

CYS WRESTLE HOUR 1

8 months ago
Wow, the upsettingly Late Show!!

CYSWWE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

7 months ago
Commended by Ogre11 on 9/12/2023 10:05:03 AM

It's that special time of year again, and the OFFICIAL LINEUPS for the CYSWWE Royal Rumble have been released! Many wrestlers will enter the ring in random order, but only one can win! The Royal Rumble champions will be headlining at the TITLE BOUT at CHOOSEYOURMANIA! Canary and Mizal, our champions since 2022, will be defending their belts against whoever wins. It's time to get hype! Place your bets! Who will you be rooting for at the CYS Rumble!?

Men's Championship Contenders (In randomized order):

Steve Cold Stone Anus Cold Steve Autist: A legally distinct legend from the most successful Independent underground fight circuit in all of Boston! Known for such charming and contagious catchphrases as "Huh?" and "FUCK!" and "Heavens no!". Look, we're only a small island nation, somebody's gotta boost the worldwide tv ratings if we're gonna keep renting out sports stadiums.

Enterpride: The largest and most powerful of the Cystian Dutchmen, (though the bar is very, VERY low) Enterpride proved himself to be a surprisingly powerful competitor in the ring! Though it took him quite a while to recover from the grievous low blow injury leveled against him by Ace the last time they battled, Enter is finally back this year, and more ready than ever to take on the entire CYSWWE roster!

Spart "Coins" Acus: Once a renowned warrior from the ancient days of Cystia. While he was a powerful gladiator in his own right, Coins left the arena many years ago to wage unending Jihad against the capitalist ethnostate of Israel. The duty of a Communislamic revolutionary is never done, but for the sake of claiming the powers of the mighty belt for his cause, Coins has come back from retirement to don his old armor and fight for the CYSWWE championship!

Professor Gower: An English professor of great esteem, Gower has rigorously studied the epics of old, and knows the secrets that Civilized Man has forgotten. Perhaps it is for this reason that he figured out how to make his wrestling gear out of MITHRIL! This is perfectly ring-legal, however, because Cystians as a rule are generally a violent and primitive people who had no idea at the inception of this federation that wrestling was supposed to be fake, and they have been earnestly trying to beat the hell out of each other from the start. Gower truly is the wisest of us all to have decided to wear a helmet of his own volition. In interviews the professor has announced that he fully intends to

Sir Corgi Cordison: A knight adventurer of Cynocephalic descent, many have heard of the little yellow dog's exploits by lance and swordcraft. However, few know that before corgi solved disputes on horseback, he had actually trained in grappling for many years, chasing giants and biting their ankles. No amount of force could pry him loose, no amount of shaking, dragging, twisting at awkward angles-- For Corgi was an expert in a thousand holds, and if he had your ankle, You would either have to submit to his demands... Or lose your foot. At least, I assume that's why he has a bunch of disembodied feet bronzed and displayed in his trophy hall.

The Tenderizer: The isolated and sand-encrusted fields of Yonder Idaho, those were the parts of Idaho that not even the most experienced of the native tribes dared tread. The arid mountainous land produces extremely rock-like potatoes, and its fiberglass grasses produce even harder cows. Those exiled Mormons who settled the land became hard, stubborn, goblinoid creatures, knotted and twisted by the land, with thews and teeth like steel. Often they would need to boil their meat and potatoes for days at a time before it was ready to beat into chewable shapes. Even more isolated still was the valley of Yonderer Idaho, which had been separated from the other portions by a great landslide, causing much despair, starvation, and death. First, they boiled and ate the rocks where their potatoes once grew. Then, they started to boil each other. Finally, they began eating their cauldrons. When the blockage finally fell away and the mountain exiles explored the land again, they found that only one goblin remained. He was not starving to death- In fact, he was disturbingly fat considering his surroundings, like Colonel Kurtz. He had become more mineral than man at this point, and used scraps of metal affixed to his scalp and hands to beat feral cows into bloody paste before eating them with a condiment he described as "sand-ketchup". Ever since Yonder Idaho became formally incorporated into the contignuous united states, and being a tribal warrior-patriarch was no longer, strictly speaking, a legal thing to do, The Tenderizer and his 50 rock-goblin wives have been displaced from their homelands and now seek asylum in Mainland Cystia, where they have been allowed to practice their traditional ways in some capacity. While convincing a dude who can't even read English to sign a wrestle contract was a move greatly frowned upon by the international community, The Tenderizer doesn't seem to mind his place as a gladiator to the Cystian public. You gotta be able to afford the premium rocks for your 136 children somehow!

Kelrong the Sorceror: An astronomical magus who spent three hundred years atop the brazen peak contemplating and inquiring upon the secrets of existence. The depth of his wisdom in the philosophies of the cosmos gives him access to incredible power. The Sorceror (formerly known as "The Motherfucking Sorceror) rarely descends from his hermit lodge in the mountains to intercede in mortal affairs, but he sensed a profound disturbance in the cosmic instruments when Canary began using the powers of the belt for Evil. He now hopes to win the CYSWWE championship so that the ancient powers of the Cystian Imperators can be returned to their rightful place in the dreamtime, locked safely away from mortal hands before they can be made to do something truly destructive to the Cystian Multiverse...

Chris Prime: When Canary obtained the belt, not only did it grant him strange powers, but it also whispered to him of ancient secrets forgotten by magi after the fall of the middle kingdom. In his dabbling with these forbidden practices, he reached across the stellar weave seeking to claim the power of some profound energy source he found himself unable to fully comprehend- But when his mind withdrew from the astral dream-plane he found himself unable to remove the power from its source for his own nefarious uses- Instead, he had brought it with him, to our world. This fetid eldritch creature was known only as Christian Weston Chadler, of Universe C-69420. A horrible beast of a man unshakable fortitude, this bizarre otherworld incarnation of Chris-Chan was very likely one of the most powerful and malignant Autists in all of Yggdrasil's branches, whose very presence disturbed the stars and alerted the mystics to an odious warp in the fabric of our precious time and space. But when the Wizard Kelrong offered to return the confused being to its home, he was violently refused. This version of Chris, no longer content with having crossed the very cosmos, wants the CYSWWE Championship Title for himself-- If the frightful theories of its deranged mind are true, the secrets that the circlet holds could be the key to a hideous apotheosis, one that he refers to as the Dimensional Merge.

The LA Beast: The exploits of this giant man are as numerous as they are legendary. No challenge he has ever encountered has been able to break his deranged resolve. The LA beast has ingested a 24-year-old Hi-C Ecto-Cooler juicebox, a can of beer more than old enough to drink itself, and also an entire gallon of olive oil in one sitting. He once sat down to a bag each of cool ranch doritos, cheetos zigzags, and microwave popcorn from 1993 in february of this year, and then washed it down with a nearly solid bottle of Orbitz. He has swallowed no less than 50 raw eggs out of a giant beer glass, he ate nearly half of a 15 lb piece of sushi and cleansed his pallette by taking a bite of a baseball made of wasabi, and no less than two cactuses. 82 year old candy and 54 year old chili could not break his indomitable spirit. No amount of bullet ant venom, kombucha diarrhea, LIGHTBULBS, or expired crystal pepsi can withstand him. He has walked for miles across scattered piles of lego bricks. He has used ghost peppers as a painkiller, JUST SO HE COULD EAT MORE CACTUS. On a whim, he elected to test his strength by seeing how many closed doors he could hurl himself through in 10 minutes, and he had to stop at 4 doors in 7 minutes because the door frame he had built was giving up before he was. He attempted to ride a 2200 lb bull after eating its disembodied testicles right in front of him. He nearly traveled to the moon like Wan Hu by using the explosive power of diet coke and mentos. And now this indestructible being has his eyes set on the CYSWWE championship. As far as I'm concerned he'll probably win. Like what the fuck can we even do to stop him that hasn't been done at this point?

Noob: The isle of Cystia is no stranger to many fantastical humanoid-adjacent creatures, but few among them are as simultaneously maligned and adored as the Noob-- Except maybe the goblins, but sometimes these are the same thing. Cystia has seen no shortage of these plucky anonymous younglings with no regard for their life or general well-being, but now we have come up with the brilliant idea of getting them to fight people for money. What this creature lacks in intellect- Or really any kind of awareness, he more than makes up for in being able to push his body to its absolute limits for alarming bursts of speed and athleticism. Including somehow LIFTING an extremely ineibriated and half-asleep Ogre during their rematch at Leipzig Germany. It is unknown if the noob has ever heard of the CYSWWE championship- It is, in fact, unknown if the noob even comprehends what a wrestling federation is, or if he indeed even knows that he signed up to be part of a wrestling federation. Signing up for things they don't know anything about is a common trait among noobs all over the world.

Peng: A refugee from the totalitarian state of AsianParentolonia, when the Perforated One arrived on the shores of Cystia, he quickly found himself swept into the ill-advised tutelage of Sentinel on account of them both being people who looked like penguins. While Sentinel does seem to have imparted a good deal of wrestling-related wisdom to Pengus, most of his advice lately has simply been authoritatively telling him what NOT to do- DON't look up [insert furry website], DON'T put "screaming spider contortionists" into the AI image generator, DON'T gamble... And this is something that Peng, generally speaking, has not responded well to. While Sentinel and Peng are scheduled to work together for the tag team championship this Chooseyourmania, tonight they'll be competing for a chance at the men's CYS title. Will their differences be insurmountable?

The GOURD LORD: Rising from the pumpkin patches every Summer and Autumn, a faerealm being of unimaginable power comes to hold court over mortal men. The mighty Gourd Lord is a 7 foot tall, 500 lb fruit with furious fists of cellulose. While known to be a peaceful and benevolent creature by most, when the patch is disrespected, he mangles men and other pests with his bowlingball hands. For thousands of years, he was celebrated in harvest festivals and fall wrestling games all over Cystia, as villagers would beseech him for the protection of their crops. However, he has since retired from this position as modern farmers prefer to use things like pesticides and whatnot to keep their pumpkins safe. However, a harvest spirit has to make a spiritual living somehow, and so now the fearsome pumpkin mostly appears in the CYSWWE, beating the crap out of prizefighters rather than crop thieves and corn-goblins.

Pasha Malk: While initially hailing from Canada, Malk's career began as a sea reaver on the northern coastlines of the Capybaliphate. Malkalack was a brigand of both renown and infamy, comitting deeds of incredible testicular fortitude with his band of navally trained primates. When the Turd-Tosser of Toronto was finally captured by Capybaliphate forces, all assumed that he was to be put to death without question. But in the darkness of the Sultan's dungeons, Malkalack had found the light of Cyslam. The mystical experiences of the man who now called himself Malk Alhaq so stirred the heart of the Sultan, that he was summarily pardoned of his crimes and allowed to walk the world again as a pious Pasha, and later was allowed to become a fully blooded were-capybara under the Sultan's banner. It certainly helped that there was a war against the Shia tribes at the time, but that is not to besmirch the unwavering faith of Malk Alhaq. This warrior of Cyslam flourishes in Mohammed's wisdom, and he seems to collect heroic warrior deeds almost as readily as he collects priceless treasures, exotic weapons, and esoteric mystical texts. When the good Pasha heard of the discovery of the Imperial Circlets and the subsequent founding of CYSWWE, he signed up almost immediately. There was no way he was passing up the opportunity to add the Enchanted Belt of the First Monotheist Emperor to his trove.

Sherbington: A humble country barbarian from far-away Tijuana, (Or some other place out west with In N Out) Sherbet lives a quiet life with his loving dragonfruit tree and their three saplings. But times are tough way out west in The Chaos Plains, and some days Sherbet can barely afford to put dirt on the table for his family. As the big evil bank man threatens to foreclose on the entire greenhouse village where Sherb lives in order to drill the land for oil. At the end of his tolerance for evil shenanigans, Sherbet has, against the advice of all the fruit plants he lives with, signed on with CYSWWE to pay off the village debt and save his friends and family.

Darius Conwright: A most foul example of the Dutch kind, the diminutive Darius is a slimy and massless entity comprised largely of compacted ooze. Like the shark, his bones are entirely atrophied and his skeleton is comprised largely of cartilage. In lieu of blood, his capillaries seem largely to be filled with vaguely red-colored sebum that imitate the color but not the purpose of circulation to the rest of the body, with his insides being made largely of crumpled and useless flesh. It is clear from looking at Darius that, while his other countryman burns with life, whatever being within Darius that could be called a soul had been snuffed out long ago, and he is likely a blasphemous homuncular entity specially constructed by fascists to look like a naturally occurring Dutchman, as both a psyop and a biological weapon. His purpose to spew out fragmentary arguments and bizarre opinions in repugnant ways, and then defend them so horribly that anyone with authoritarian leanings will be irrevocably convinced they are correct in a vile feedback loop. Rumor has it that the squidlike array of Habsburgian peppercorn hearts that meekly power his circulation are rigged with frightening biological catalysts that will cause him to violently explode the day that proper-thinking individuals of any creed attempt to bludgeon him to death, coating all onlookers with deadly boiling pus. Unable to take his life without themselves and the audience becoming victims of Neo-Nazi bioterrorism, every fighter in the CYSWWE roster takes a horrifying risk when they enter the ring with Darius. He may be a pathetically feeble opponent, but everyone he faces must be careful to eliminate him without setting him off...

Anth "Nightwatch" Ony: Anthonius is a man of many mysteries. By day, he appears as just your average mild-mannered codepriest, a cleric of the incomprehensible machine spirits. But, by night, when the Code Caves are sealed to outsiders, a shimmering cowled figure watches over the cities of Cystia. The vigilante Nightwatch is a hero of renown, beloved even by the police, since there is very little consolidated federal power in this gonzo nation. Wherever there is injustice or suffering, he will be there, with his FISTS and probably a collection of particularly interesting rocks to throw at people. The bold Nightwatch has entered the championship running, presumably out of both scientific interest in the belt, and the fact that his only superpower is being a geologist in a bulletproof suit so the belt would really help him save the day more often.

Ogre: The largest and potentially most brutal of all Cystians by a large margin, Ogre the 11th rules over the great plains region with a fist of green iron. He is earnest megafauna, at 7 feet tall and God-Knows-How-Many pounds. Capable of casually uprooting trees with a few minutes of dedicated pulling, his lands are nearly as bald as he is. Ogres in other parts of the world are known for devouring  human beings, but the relatively benign Ogre of Cystia is known for generally avoiding such activities. Whether this is because there is such thing as a Naturally Good-Aligned Ogre, or merely because Cystians are extremely unappetizing, is a hotly debated subject among Ogreologists. This particular ogre is known to supplement his human-free diet with 50 to 100 feet of cheesesteak sandwich per day. The resulting emissions of such a meal are known to kill cows and curdle milk on the spot, which perpetuates the cheesesteak cycle. While generally percieved as a peaceful being, the Cystian Ogre has joined the CYSWWE. For the championship, perhaps? Or is it more because the catering is sometimes done by a shawarma place?

ACE: A hideous and malignant mass of sentient grease and sullen passive aggression that purports to be a man, but even the oversimplification of "man-like sack of grease" would not properly describe this lumpy boggart which walks and wheezes among us. The slovenly thing known as Ace is better understood as a moving mass of old laundry suspended in oleaginous meat ooze. These ancient cottage-cheese-scented sweat rags animate the body by slithering around in their putrid way beneath a profusely sweaty membrane of sunless, unpigmented frog skin, and jostling the crusty malnourished scaffolding within that may once have been a child's skeleton. Theologians falter to describe what could possibly motivate such a grotesque being to live, and yet it comes back with a third again as much vigor every time it is "killed". Its daily life consists mostly of surrounding itself in the most repulsive of unhygenic squalor, and soaking its bare feet in carpet-sebum as it eats up to 50 lbs of butter and peanut butter mashed up into gelatinous ingots by hand, and sandwiched between barely-unfrozen toaster waffles. What the blasphemous mass would ever want with the CYSWWE Championship belt is unknown, but while the exact purpose is unknowable, its nature could only be evil.

Jacked Frasier: Fearing that the gladiator arena would be a bit too low-brow for refined audiences, and needing the approval of Cystian Nobility for a sports enterprise featuring ancient national treasures to move forward, the occultists of Cystia brought aboard none other than America's favorite Sitcom Psychologist to raise the cultural IQ of the show for the more sophisticated viewers. Or, rather, the occultists of Cystia paid royalties to Kelsey Grammer in order to create a blasphemous homunculus out of discarded meat in the tenuously maintained shape of the beloved sitcom character. An act hailed by critics as "Still more likely to make its money back than the 2023 reboot".

Che "TheChef" F: An ambitious up-and-comer from Cystia's southern harbors, when Chef heard about the formation of the CYSWWE, he sailed all the way to Samoa becaue that's where he heard the most powerful pro wrestlers were from. It was there that he went through the excruciating process of getting dual arm-tatau (with temporary ink) and spent the rest of his time there training by beating the shit out of people, some of whom even happened to be wrestlers. In an effort to practice being a more compelling heel, he did a tour of waffle houses all over the country fighting people on behlaf of the employees. Upper management became furious because people kept saying "My compliments to TheChef" for his deeds, and he was summarily fired from the establishment despite never having worked there. With this training and more, he seeks to attain the CYSWWE Championship.

The DASTARDLY GOBLIN BROTHERS: Belligerent Boggart, Treacherous Tilberi, and Diamond Duende. They aren't actually brothers- In fact, they come from very disparate parts of the world, but they ARE all goblins that have signed onto the CYS roster, and after drunken threat of goblin hate crimes from Sentinel, they have formed a shaky sort of union for their own mutual safety.

Ford: An obese hairy troll man who once lived in a subterranean cave near Las Vegas gnawing marrow from the stir-fried bones of bats, coyotes, and lost children. When he found his way to Cystia through the subterranean tunnel network and became enslaved for the dark science of coding, it was quickly discovered that he was actually so retarded that the dial loops back around to being genius. He spends his days in a crusty laboratory untouched by sunlight, building cunning machines of death and cruelty.

Petros: Born in the deepest, most racist depths of Arkansas, Petros has spent most of his life in deadly combat with the elements- And The Man. Unable to obtain any sort of weapons license due to the discriminatory lobbying of the gerrymandering, moonshine-kingpin county sheriff, Petros has been fending off lynch mobs, assassins, and other hateful actors mostly with his bare hands. People from all walks of life, even outside of Arkansas, literally will not stop trying to murder him. It's a serious problem that persists to this day. Ever since hearing of the championship, Petros has been determined to win the belt for himself- Hopefully the first Black (?) CYSWWE Champion will prove to be enough of a step forward in civil rights that people stop CONSTANTLY trying to BRUTALLY MURDER him.

The Miserable Green Giant: The Republic of Cystia, distant developing nation that it is, can't always afford to import famous brand names, and often makes up the difference with eccentric local equivalents. The Canned Vegetable industry is one of the places where the cystian imports simply don't cover most things. Within this market, a local alcoholic, Mario Freglinson, decided to make the best of what life dealt him, as a man turned permanently green by a combination of chronic goblin bites and sustained liver damage. Since then, Mario has become the face of Cystia's premiere domestic producer of beans and canned rhubarb, allowing him to move out of his dumpster and into a motel. But royalties alone cannot put food on the table and midori in the pint glass forever, so, with an array of deadened nerves and a lifetime of fighting goblins for the cleanest dumpsters giving him a superhuman tolerance to pain, he signed on to the CYSWWE. Would achieving the championship belt be assurance enough that Mario is more than just a disfigured green piece of shit that he could change his drinking ways?

Sentinel: At a young age, Baby Sentinel was placed into a ceramic vessel and left out in the Wisconsin Wilderness for three days. From there he became a feral barbarian warrior who fought with the wild goblins of his area, often uprooting small trees and throwing them at trespassers. Eventually he was captured and enslaved by amateur lanistas, who made him push a huge wheel and throw progressively larger and larger people like a deranged Milo of Croton. While he has been free and living among civilized people for quite some time, he has trouble curbing his primal tendencies in the ring, and has had his head locked inside a full-face helmet for most hours of the day for two years because he won't stop biting people. Sentinel wants to be the CYSWWE Champion because of the special legal status being the holder of a national treasure entails- He might be allowed to take his helmet off for up to 16 hours a day.

MAXIMUM MUSCLE GNOME: In the distant kingdom of Avalon, the people are tormented by a nameless menace. Utterly unable to be negotiated with, bribed, apprehended, or contained, all who go outside walk the streets in fear of this five foot manifestation of apocalyptic violence. The muscle gnome speaks to no one and wants for seemingly nothing but his next target. Unceasing, even for sleep, he makes his way through all kingdoms- Through windows, doors, and walls- punching people in the dick (or whatever else is at his eye level) and refusing to elaborate to anyone. It was only for his contract signing at CYSWWE that we discovered he was even literate or capable of speaking. Unsatisfied with merely beating the crap out of kings and their armies, the menacing Muscle Gnome seeks a higher achievement in his chosen vocation- To find the biggest, most uncontested fighting champion in the world, and stick his tiny thumbs in their eyes. For this reason, he seeks a match against the CYSWWE Champion

Darkspawn: Ruling over his oasis amid the Chaos Planes of Mexico, the Mad Shogun Daruku-domo rarely travels to foreign climes. But after the attempted subjugation of barbarians led to a collapse of The Shogunate into fractured, warring states, the deposed shogun arrived on Cystian shores with asylum papers-- Genuinely, retardetku shitfaced. He now fights for the CYSWWE Championship, hoping that it will be what he needs to strengthen the legitimacy of his claim upon the Shogunate that betrayed him. And if not, certainly its sorcerous powers will turn the tide of the civil war.

Celicni: In the blackest of the Balkan Hellrealms, a man was once run over by two cars at the same time. However, as the only enslavable code-monkey in the entire village, he could not be allowed to die. With a combination of cutting-edge Serbian medical technology, elmer's glue, and a special Balkan Supersoldier Formula, (partially made from glue fumes) Celicni was made able to move again after a 30 hour operation that replaced many of his more pulverized bones with aircraft-grade aluminum. While only able to stand without his wheelchair for 30 minutes at a time before his internal wounds became too aggravated to stand, he now had superhuman strength and durability. However, the 651693784.73 Dinar Serb beat the crap out of the team of doctors and escaped his confinement, seeking to escape his life of code-peasantry as a gladiator in the Cystian Empire. Unfortunately, this only seems to set him back in the lengthy healing process, but a steady supply of defibrillation, protein, and expired Nazi meth capsules from government storage seems to keep him ready for action no matter how inadvisably bad a match goes for him. If he wins the CYSWWE championship, they'll never be able to take him back to the EVE Online Goldfarms of Serbia.

Women's Championship Contenders (In randomised order):

Briar_Rose: In the dire and rain-soaked wasteland of the Fog Isles, otherwise known as the UK, a cockney orphan once stowed away on a crusty steamship to escape her freezing homeland, and made her way on Cystian streets by stealing from manor-houses and stabbing other children. Ever since then, she's made quite the name for herself as Cystia's premiere assassin, and she put her skills in combat and subterfuge to infamous use during the Spring War of Intfic. Now, she has her sights set on another championship- one with the potential to grant her DANGEROUS POWERS. Who will survive her tyrannical reign if such a thing comes to pass?

Lux Inferni: A slimy pissgoblin of the highest order. Lux Inferni seeks out urine in all its forms for arcane and unknowable purposes. It is unknown whether she became extremely veiny and bright yellow from consuming purified urochrome directly, or if this was a natural pigment arising from conditions predating her deranged piss obsession, but she rarely rests in her quest to obtain and process more samples from the ever-growing stores of piss in her cave-laboratory. She is rarely seen without her portable hydrofactive congelator, a powerful alchemical instrument she wears on her back, that is capable of processing the many different varieties of piss into more potent (and compact) piss crystals. Far more sinister, however, is the fact that she is also rarely seen without her large glove. This, she uses to extract urine (often lethally) from unwilling subjects. When she is desperate for her piss fix, or otherwise perturbed, she will unflinchingly fist the urethra of her enemies almost unflinchingly and reach into their kidneys to manually extract the piss in dry cube form. A dangerous individual to be certain, one shudders to imagine what horrific plans she has for the power of the Imperator Circlet.

The Minecraft Lady: Minecraft has brought much joy to Cystians over the years! So,  at the time, it didn't seem like an extremely questionable choice to invite Minecraft Alyx or whatever her name is onto the show to get beat up for real on television in front of what would potentially be an audience of children. But now here she is, about to make her CYSWWE debut at the Royal Rumble, surrounded by gladiatrices and actual murderers of all kinds. Hopefully she's durable enough to hold her own in the squared circle!

MeltdownPenguins: In the Grim Darkness of Current Year Germany, there is only Streaming. No other industry in the dystopian economy can sustain a creature as deranged and egotistical as the Meltdown CoGite, who immediately dies of malnourishment if they ever consume food paid for by undonated money. One particularly molten and deformed of the Germanoids has been streaming herself in highly offensive Penguinface for years, hoping to eventually save up $2000 so that she can continue to pretend to work on her crusty visual(?) interactive(?) novel (?). On the suggestion of a rather sketchy personal agent, (one gets what they pay for in this department) she was told that if she signed a slip of paper, she would be given the chance to advertise her project (but mainly her patreon) on live international television! At first she was only mildly suspicious when they started to give her literal armor to wear with things like "Donos Pls" written on it. She didn't realize she'd been shanghai'd overseas to partake in gladiator bloodsports with those damn dirty Cystians because they didn't have enough wrestlers that were ostensibly woman-adjacent to fulfill the royal rumble quota. Does she want the CYSWWE Championship? Well she certainly considers us all nazis and will probably fight like a cornered animal when push comes to shove. We can only hope that it entertains the crowds.

Green44:

Cricket: Accountant-Priestess and Second Daughter of End, Cricket occupied a relatively high administrative position in the modern-day temple of Cystia while her sisters were away. Cricket always took her duties very seriously, but she always knew there had to be more to this life than jurisprudential disputes and bureaucratic frijole-counting. Stirring deep within Cricket was a call for adventure! How she wished to see a vast, flat land, with horizons as distant as the open sea, bare of trees and hills! How her books described tales of violence, intrigue, octopi, incest and necromancers! All out there, outside her tower! It all seemed too magical to pass up. As soon as no one was looking, she snuck out of the temple and its surrounding city and rode away on her favorite milk cow for several miles until she reached the Big City, where she saw her first wrestling match. She was instantly fascinated by the sport, and insisted that the CYSWWE Executives allow her to sign up for the wrestling promo- And who the hell could argue with her? Like all of the End Daughters, even the shitty ones, Cricket is a fierce and relentless competitor who never backs down from even the most daunting challenges! Even if the challenge is 19 other women and the CYSWWE Champion herself!

Victoria Blackheart: Edgelord Vampire Princess of a far-off realm, Victoria "Swampass" Blackheart is no stranger to brutal gladiatorial bloodsports! Known for holding her own against skilled opponents, and showing no mercy at all even to mentally ill goblins and elderly hobbits, who she will RUTHLESSLY BEAT about the head with her blunted tourney sword with full force whenever she sees them. After a questionable business venture attempting to run a backwoods combat arena from her private corporate town fell through, Victoria thought it would bring more eyes to Banderas City's Youtube Bangers if the face of the company went onto a promotion that actually had TV presence- And so Victoria's contract with CYSWWE was negotiated. Would it be possible for Victoria to pull off the ultimate prestige move and bring the CYSWWE Championship Belt back to her home in Galliad?

Shouja: A duplicitous cuntweed what was once allegedly a lad, and then allegedly a lady, then back and forth again, the creature known as Shouja was a being of raw obliviousness and unshakable confidence in its psuedo-thoughts. Not unlike many creatures whose entire study of comparative culture and philosophy comes from google, the thing called Shouja (which had before chosen to call itself ShoujoAddict, voluntarily, without losing a bet or anything) would routinely and egregiously blunder their way through even the most basic daily tests of credulity and self or social awareness, despite taking great pride in mocking others for their percieved foolish or irrational beliefs. After the superlatively disgusting act of simultaneously spoiling and trying to steal credit for a surprise birthday party, she shrank away in her cowardice to a clandestine Retard Cave to talk trash with the likes of the Minnie-Thing. And so there it has lived for however long it was abandoned by both society and God, gradually transforming itself into the sexual cringe clown from Nier that he used to whiten his internet emojis to pretend to look more like. It can only be suspected what pernicious ideas their childish mind might have for the powers of the Circlet, but they were allowed to wrestle in the women's division anyway because we were having trouble convincing anyone else to sign the contract and we're fairly certain there's no chance of him getting castrated by Mara.

MysticWarrior: A shadowy figure within Cystia, Mystic is known to practice dark powers of extreme productivity. Capable of conjuring an absurd amount of words and sentences in an alarmingly short timeframe, Mystic has long terrified Cystian onlookers with her presence in contests and advice threads of all sorts. Never one to lack dedication to even the most tangential of pursuits, Mysticwarrior brings the same frightful intensity and tenacity to her wrestling that she does to posting large storygames. Fierce competitor though she may be, she's not at as much of a horrifying advantage in the Rumble as it may seem- After all, you can't procrastinate in the ring without getting your head punched off! (Some Cystians have, unfortunately, found this out the hard way.) Can Mystic's approach to quality and massive quantity pay off for her in the Royal Rumble this year? Will it earn her the CYSWWE Women's title?

Lil Antoinette: The illegitimate daughter of a Cystian gladiator, born from a woman's calf after her mother exchanged particularly steamy and unprotected eye contact with Sentinel from across a stadium-- Or so legend goes. This is the story that got her adoption recognized by the church, at any rate. It was also one of the major contributing factors (aside from biting people) that got Sentinel wearing a helmet all the time by court order. Ant's history in the Cystian republic is a spotty one- Always ready to fight for her honor, but prone to distraction and not often able to show up to her own battles. Despite having a rough introduction to the Cystian nation, Sentinel adopted her and has mentored her for some time in a far less crude fashion than Peng for some reason. Many speculate that this is not actually on account of any good will on his part, but rather because of some kind of grand racial conspiracy against Bronykind because he is far too lazy to write his own fanfiction storygame. Regardless of whether or not Cystia believes in her yet, though, perhaps she can prove herself in THE ARENA, and compete for the covetted CYSWWE Championship?

WOMAN HITLER: We were really, really desperate for one last person to make the CYSWWE women's rumble be 20 people. Unfortunately, as very few responsible women wrestlers were willing to sign on with an actual gladiator arena, we were forced to plumb forbidden depths, and negotiate with alternate universe beings for any woman that it was legally permissible to send against their will into a deadly sports show on such short notice. Fortunately, the inhabitants of Universe 63 were willing to give us their version of Hitler in an effort to prevent WWII from happening. We didn't ask why, and, frankly, we didn't have time. The CYSWWE executives just accepted the box containing a screaming German and vanished back to their proper time and space to release her upon the rumble participants when the time is right. Please for the love of GOD, ladies, don't let WOMAN HITLER win.

Thara: Life can be hard for a God-Priestess in a large pagan theocratic province of a remote cluster of Cystian nations. People think it's easy to live with the privilege of being the First Daughter of End, but if you think that's the case, maybe YOU can try getting into a prestigious college while every other day your people are pestering you about this or that- "Thara, why don't you come back and issue a decree!" or "Thara, why don't you come sanctify our blood sacrifices to the Master of Ends!?" The duties of a Princess of Death in the modern world are simply exhausting! And as if that's not enough, the fact that, despite spending so much time abroad studying and earning her degrees and qualifications, Mizal was the one to enter the ancient tomb and take the women's championship circlet for herself!? It just isn't fair! This rumble, Thara has returned to Cystia posthaste to take what is rightfully hers! She will not be satisfied until she is the one wearing the belt, as was surely her birthright as the first daughter!

Suranna: A fregglish little creature from the crustiest parts of Arizona or some other place. Evidence-based speculation would loosely suggest that the Surannas are born of the stock of ancient Mormon migrants who found an extremely cursed and unlivable portion of the US and adapted to survive there by turning into goblins. The Surannese Territory of the Far West is an inarable brushland sparsely populated by as many as 22 of these funny green creatures, who make their living by attacking feral sheep and shearing them with primitive tools made from their rows of sharp and constantly self-replacing teeth. The Surannas share a singular 150-year-old hive-consciousness between all of their bodies, which reproduce amongst themselves through lesbian parthenogenesis. The life of a Suranna is nasty, brutish, and short, with nothing to do all day except knit wool and beat the crap out of each other for entertainment. Because the Cystian Government is in the habit of accepting hearty bribes to accept small endangered clans of Latter-Day Saints from a CIA who is eager to use the now empty land for shadowy purposes, all 20 of the known Surranese creatures now lurk somewhere in the foothills and cornfields of Cystia, and at least one of them is contractually obligated to fight people for an agreed-upon payment of rutabagas. The creatures are eager to compete here for a shot at the CYSWWE Championship, however- Partially for an attempt on vengeance against Mara over their last match, but also because a new champion's contract might finally fulfill her constant requests to supplement her rutabaga pay with a jar of pickled butter.

Mayana: Traitorous former daughter of End, Mayana The Blind was once a powerful villain and the Third Daughter of End. She was however banished from the realm long ago for reasons largely forgotten by history. While she typically rose from the dead of her own volition whenever this used to happen, in her Final Defiance during the Shoujoid Fiasco, she requested to be banned herself in a sort of seppuku. Ever since then she has wandered the Exiled Lands feeding on the eyes of lost travellers, presumably in dark council with Shouja, her quisling minion.

TCat: As an international traveler, Typewritercat was at first trapped in Cystia after washing up on its shores during a disastrous cruise ship crash. However, after committing several crimes to survive, she quickly realized that the Cystian legal system was far less rigorous (and maybe a smidge more corrupt) than the laws of the countries she was studying in, and she was quickly able to set up a law practice of her own within a month of her arrival on Cystian shores. While a career in law was well and good, TCat signed on for CYSWWE quite readily once she heard she could be in the running for the world title. After doing some quick math on the projected income of champions in wrestling promotions of similar size, TCat quickly became aware that if she played her cards right with TV appearances and sponsorships, she would be able to make well more than 150 CYS Points (roughly 150,000 USD)  per year (after the taxes in her particular province of Cystia.) Ever since then, she's been striving to get her hands on a CYSWWE championship of any kind, and surely she will fight like hell in the Rumble for her chance! At some point she was also appointed the Third Daughter of End, but now that green is temporarily alive again to fill out the roster that seems questionable.

Undr: Though she has been dead, of her own volition, for veritable centuries in lore-time, Undr has clawed her way back from the very grave to the ring here at CYSWWE. Drawn by the dark necromantic power surrounding the Imperator Circlets, the Scullery-Snob Slapper of the Before-Times has arisen to claim the belt for her own malign and inscrutable Italian purposes.

Sent's Ex: Despite the many fervent and even violent protests of Sentinel himself,  the CYSWWE Executives allowed Sent's Ex to sign on to the company and even compete for the championship. None were prepared for what they had caused. When the goblinblood ritual was complete, lightning split the sky and the earth itself ruptured to reveal the gates of fiery viscera blazing from the bottom of a pit of blood. The creature that emerged was so powerful and profanely large that it could not be contained. In the bounds of a protective sigil she had to be delivered to the site of her first wrestling match, where she made her debut by entering the ring and EATING the Female Noob. Yeah! It's that fucked up! You were wondering why there was just a singular dude noob on the whole roster, weren't you? It's because THE OTHER ONE IS NOW FECES. Because of this, Sent's Ex was also made to wear a helmet all the time, but she hasn't let it stop her from crushing all who oppose her into human pulp. Hopefully someone on the women's roster can somehow stand up to her and prevent this infernal hell-creature from mangling her way into the championship!

MHD: A dual citizen of both Cystia and Wonderland, the Mad Hattress quickly learned the art of ruthlessly punching people during her brief stint in a Cystian asylum for the CRIMINALLY DERANGED. Of course, she escaped soon after the cafeteria ran out of tea, and has been on the run ever since. Her reign of heinous hooliganism and haberdashery continues to this day! While her CRIMES have been numerous, her appearances in the ring have been unfortunately few, as she is almost always on the run from the authorities. But, as MAD as she might be, she knows that the show must always go on. If she were to win the CYSWWE Championship, they would have to let her out of jail in order to let her wrestle on tv, just like Dominik Mysterio! No prison would ever be able to hold her!

Sabley: All she initially wanted was to live a peaceful life with her family, trading in rare chicken eggs and soapmongering from the privacy of her home in the mountain-forests of Cystia. However, where Sabley's originally sound business strategy fell short, was that she was unable to account for all her neighbors being actual maniacs who had no use for any particularly precious or non-weaponizable eggs, or even soap for that matter. At her wit's end, Sabley decided to make money the only other way she knew how, by beating the crap out of people! And boy did she ever beat the crap out of people! It catapulted her into superstardom amongst the Cystian Underground Fighting community! She became famous all across the country! People would flock to her chicken farm to get an autograph or a photo, and she would wake up and beat the crap out of them and take their money too! It all became quite overwhelming- But when the CYSWWE Championship rolled around, she knew she had to take the chance. After all, if the belt were capable of imparting sorcerous powers based on the wielder's needs and desires, it would undoubtedly change her life for the better. When pestering fans wandered out onto her property, she would no longer need to leave her house to go kill them! Fighting 19 other women and Mizal herself for the honor would of course be daunting, but Sabley is more than willing to take on ANY challenge if it means 5 damn minutes of peace and quiet.

Poisonmara: A creature of SPAIN who had once lived a very normal life on CoGite shores, making a modest living as a Dominatrix. Stifled and patronized by her prudish peers, Poisonmara found herself routinely discouraged as she entered the IFSphere, but she was determined and resolute to make her way in this insane world. Sensing there could be more to life in this world for a retired dominatrix in this world, however, she travelled to Cystia to partake in its rich culture and monthly festivities, which she did with enthusiasm and gusto. When the CYSWWE formed, she was among the first to sign- And also the very first to partake in a televised match, though the broadcast is now unfortunately lost to history. Consequently, she was also the reason that the CYSWWE was immediately separated into a men's and a women's division, on account of her exceedingly brutal style of wrestling. During the first televised match in CYSWWE History, Mara nearly separated a poor noob from his family jewels using the pointed corner of a stop sign, and was disqualified. But she never let it get her down! She wrestles with CYSWWE to this day! And has gone on record as saying that once she becomes the champion, she will eliminate the pesky and sexist division of CYSWWE superstars, and personally cut off penis from every bad man in the industry.

7 months ago
dude get some sleep

7 months ago
Gotta get me some of that sand-ketchup

7 months ago
It’s always DON’T create that character or DON’T join that chatroom or DON’T adopt that fat fur…

7 months ago
I am concerned for you, Sent.

7 months ago

This is the culmination of many shitposting sessions saved up and not posted over the past 16 days, nothing is abnormal here.

7 months ago

Doesn't matter which two of you win, me and Miz got these titles on lock.

Excellent work though, Sentinel

7 months ago

7 months ago
Finally got to sit down and read all these, thank you for your service. This was some funny shit.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Commended by Ford on 9/15/2023 6:03:36 AM

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

Both of those were cool.

Now I sort of wish we actually had a CYS member named Gourd Lord.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
briar was down so often I think her panties are burned in my mind, but I'm super impressed she lasted so long. lux and sabley had the best and most appropriate outfits. your ex vs gourd lord when? I cant believe your ex beat the worthwhile daughters each only to be outdone by some rando proceeded by cricket taking advantage of the situation where I can only imagine she got up weary and said "Finally, an easier pill to swallow." then fuckin rocked blackheart's shit.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

Sent’s Ex only eliminated Thara.

Green made a poor showing getting eliminated by fucking MeltdownPenguins and being the first one out, though Thara eliminated MP soon after.

Thara actually eliminated TCat. She seemed to be attacking her as soon as she got in.

Thara got eliminated by Sent’s Ex, though there were a couple times she was trying to throw her over the ropes, but SE was just too much of a giant to get her over by herself.

Then SE got eliminated by Blackheart (Another giantess) and then Cricket eliminated her.

I'm wondering though, does Sent take control of any of the characters or does he got it on some AI where it just fights itself.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

I'm sure Green was making considerations for her future career by getting eliminated so early. She was gone for a while and knew she'd have to beat 30 women to get to the end, and the sweaty deformed germoid slime Melting got all over her has to be taken into consideration too. She was probably eager to get to the showers early.

The AI is fighting itself! The robots make questionable decisions sometimes, but I find it more fun to gamble on the outcomes this way. Sometimes they make way better matches than I could make by controlling them!

It's also just way more aesthetically pleasing this way since if one of the wrestlers is a player, there will be button prompts everywhere.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
LA beast lasted *way* too long in the ring - it's insane.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

Yeah that's why I wondered if Sent was controlling any of the characters.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

That's just how powerful he is! I'm glad Sherbet managed to defeat him because I'm pretty sure the LA Beast stands an above-average chance of just killing Canary in the ring

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

It's sort of amusing when they half go under the ring ropes and just lay there to rest up. Whenever I saw Gourd Lord do that it was even funnier.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

I think that's why they implemented the whole "you can only be eliminated if you go OVER the top rope" rule irl. Probably safer for the wrestlers if they're allowed to step out and catch their breath for a minute. I think you can edit the rules so that they can get eliminated the old-fashioned way, but being able to heal allows the scariest competitors to last crazy long even if they place early.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

LA Beast disgusts me, that's true 

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Nice to finally meet Sent's ex after hearing so much about her.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Man, that is a LOT of gnomes and goblins!
This is easily the best CYSWWE Royal Rumble event I've ever seen. 8/8!

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Congrats on your victory, Sherbet.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Thank you!
Sorry you got eliminated by The LA Beast, but on the bright side, you never had to share the ring with Chris Chan!

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Yes, great job Sherbet. I enjoyed our very brief coexistence in the ring. The gremlin does it again.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Ummm, what- what's happening here?

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

If you read, you would know!

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
I never thought I would be afraid of myself, but you managed to do it. Thanks Sent!

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

Damn, I didn't win. Cricket showed incredible resilience, and Sent's Ex is very tough.  

I did not expect Sherb to be such an amazing fighter. He's as good as Cody Rhodes, maybe even better. That remains to be seen for now but this is a good start.

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago
Ouch, better luck next time

CYSWWE ROYAL RUMBLE

7 months ago

If Sherbet is Cody, then unfortunately I need to be Roman Reigns - sorry Sherb

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Commended by Sherbet on 9/18/2023 4:32:26 PM

The official match schedule for CYM 2023 has been released to the press! Eager wrestle fans in Cystia and the world over will finally get the opportunity to see who's on the card and what kind of gladiatorial sport chaos they can anticipate in this unprecedented 6-match Pay-Per-View event! The episode is expected to begin with 3 spectacular fights between various fan favorites on the roster, including a long-awaited grudge match between Corgi and Chris Chan after Corgi's backstage assault went south for him. Rivalries will be settled and new ones will be created! The world championships will be challenged, and for the first time ever, the tagteam title will be delivered from vacancy to its first two champions! All this and more in the first annual CYSWWE!

The Opening Show:

The Jimmy Buffet Memorial Caribbean Slam

Enterpride, Ford, Petros, Ogre, Nightwatch, and Malk going head-to-head. 5 fan-favorite fighters enter, but only one can leave victorious! In this unique ladder match, the briefcase contains a blank commemorative passport and an all-expense-paid vacation to lovely Jamaica, the home of banana bread! (and also those insane cookies that somehow make coconut taste really really good!) Needless to say, everybody involved REALLY wants to win this one. We'll be expecting a real knock-down drag-out battle in this one. Make Jimmy Buffet proud, boys!

The Green44 Re-Memorial Hardcore Hell In a Cell Massacre

A real battle for the ages. This match is as packed with talent as it is laden with sizzling conflict between belligerent wrestling superstars. Lil Antoinette is returning after facing off with Mizal in her powerful Uppercase Form, to prove that she's not afraid of anyone! Not even 4 other women at once! Lux is here to beat the literal piss out of everyone after her appearance at the rumble filled her with bloodlust, and Sabley desperately wants to send Lux back to Hell on account of her hatred toward all deranged crawling humanoid creatures. Mara hopes to ride the momentum of her previous primetime victory to the top, but Suranna is here explicitly to get her revenge on Mara for the last match they had together. This powder-keg of wrestling action is so extreme, it could only be contained within the 4 walls of a reinforced steel cage for the safety of the audience and the announcers! (R.I.P. to the referee.) There isn't any special vacation prize for the victory unfortunately, but the winner is liable to receive 10 CYS points for her victory, which, adjusting for inflation, should equate to roughly $10,000 USD.

Kick the Autistic: A Dog vs Cartoonist Grudge Match

Last but certainly not least, Corgi is scheduled to face his new and particularly heinous foe OFFICIALLY in the ring for the first time at Chooseyourmania. This isn't the first time they've clashed, and lord knows given the bitterness of this rivalry, it may not be the last. But after a misguided attempt to assassinate Chris Chan in his flagrant backstage attack, Corgi found himself Curse-Ye-Ha-Me-Ha'd out of consciousness. It seems the pathetic nature of the Chris Chan in our world did not necessarily translate to the Chris Chad of the other world, and Corgi vastly underestimated Chris, whose overwhelming stench and autistic sorcery sent the Corgster straight to the Shadow Realm. Never one to make the same mistake twice, Corgi challenged Chris to a second battle on sacred, neutral, air-conditioned and lysol-annointed ground. Knowing full well that CYSWWE wouldn't be big enough for the two of them, he immediately raised the stakes to the highest possible point- The winner of this match maintains their contract with CYSWWE, but the loser must voluntarily be banished to HELL by Mizal.

The Title Bouts:

The Pengoid Potentate vs. The Judeo-Mexican Prison Gang

While Malk Alhaq was warned that booking oneself twice in one night, especially if that night was Chooseyourmania, was not advisable, when pressed for interview on the subject, he simply said that Sent was so grievously injured from fighting from being beaten to a pulp in the 2/3 2/3 match against Sherbet that it simply wouldn't be a contest- Darkspawn merely allowed himself to be pinned because he didn't want Mizal to kill Sent- And neither Penguinite nor his protege lasted very long at all in the royal rumble. From his perspective, this contest is totally in the bag, and he intends to enjoy his championship winnings in a tropical resort. The Cystian warrior and his adoptive antarctic son have declined to comment.

Cricket Vs. Lowercase mizal

Though famous for her powerful and massive-hipped Dark Elf form, Mizal has unleashed her full, compact powers for her match at Chooseyourmania. In this form, it seems almost like an inverse of the age-old question- Who wins, a tall nimble combatant, or a small powerhouse? While she is a great competitor and one of the best high-flyers working today, Cricket had best be wary of the wiles of the wrestle-elf if she hopes to survive the match.

Sherbet vs. Batcanary

It's the confrontation of two unstoppable forces tonight at Chooseyourmania- The small-town lad fighting for his friends and family, versus the big-city boy fighting for his dream. The age-old rivalry of Urban Oakland California versus Rural Tijuana Mexico. Blue vs Green, Superhero vs. Barbarian, glitz and glamour vs. a gremlin with a bag over his head! It's all here in this rivalry! Sherbet is the first to challenge Canary for his right to the championship belt, and it's bound to be a match for the ages. Sherbet has fought so hard and come so far to get here and hopefully save his town from certain doom- now he faces his final challenge- A power-mad sorceror tyrant who began with wholesome intentions of being a wrestle champion one day, but is now an actual murderer who dreams of a world without slurs! Will Sherbet be able to overcome such evil, or will Canary emerge the victor?

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
This will be one for the ages.

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Absolutely riveting.

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Someone needs to knock Ford's eyes back in alignment

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

Gay. I'm not on the card! Not even the pre-show! Despite being such a huge wrastlin' fan. I'm going to cut a shoot promo in the ring like Chicago Man Punk. Abhorrent.  

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

Well, I'm not a betting man, Sent, but if I had to place a wager on one of these matches, I'd put points on Sherb for that championship match. He's got momentum, he's got spirit, and he's frankly got an eye for fashion. That bag looks wonderful.

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Opening betting lines from Vegas:

In the CYS Men’s Championship, Sherbington opens as the favorite, with 3-1 odds over Bat Canary.
In the CYS Women’s Championship, mizel opens as the favorite, with just 2-1 odds over Cricket.

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

The people have a right to their opinion, wrong as it may be!

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

Not only am I going to top Mara, I will also be topping the rest of the CYS ladies. 

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Okay Sur “elephant :kittywow:” anna

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

She edited out the bit where she added "In more ways than one"

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

I decided it's a little too early to crawl out of the closet and into the fields of Cystia.

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Too late

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

Now everyone knows! 😫

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Most "Antoinette" post in my recent memory

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago
Sur "ant" anna

CHOOSEYOURMANIA PROMO

7 months ago

What a great card! Unfortunately a lot of great talent wasnt on this one, but it's only the first and many more will come! 

As for Sherbet. I have a lot of respect for my opponent, but you're goin down pal