Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

I'm bored as fuck and need something to do. Are there an cheap/free games you recommend? (It would be helpful if you also said what site the game would be downloaded from.)

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Toribash.  You either get dismembered, or become a gravity-defying kung-fu god. Get it on Steam, it's free. 

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Good game. 

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Mud and Blood 2

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Does youtube count?

Game suggestions?

7 years ago
Project Reality Best AAA free game, with no microtransaction.

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Six String Samurai is free on youtube iirc. It's not a game, (Unless you decide to take a drink every time there's and awesome guitar solo, an imitation of an album cover, and a character made to look like a musician) but by god, you'll be properly cultured by the end.

Also, Dwarf Fortress, if you're willing to spend an hour or ten learning how to play the game.

You could also return to an old game you already have that you stopped playing. Who knows? You might find something fun to do again.

Game suggestions?

7 years ago
Also, Dwarf Fortress, if you're willing to spend 100 hours or ten thousand learning how to play the game. (fixed)

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

I mean, the published handbook's practically a step-by-step guide that lets you pretty much just play the game and figure the more complex stuff out without issue, and it only takes a few videos on youtube to gain a functioning knowledge of Adventure Mode. Sure, your actual skill at playing the game, and your knowledge of the thing altogether, will be nothing to write home about, but so it is with any hard game.

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

Five Finger Fillet.

Just grab a knife from your kitchen.

Game suggestions?

7 years ago

I recommend building a cyborg capable of playing complex games of chess with.