Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

So, I am on discord a lot, and I came up with an Idea for a discord server. So, if anyone wants to jump in, gimme a shout.

If enough people want to join, I will make it and bring the link! 

-Good Day!

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
Glad someone finally thought of this!

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

So, if we make one your gonna join?

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Oooh, CYS and discords are always fun.

Maybe we'll even get another thread like this that results in someone doing some weird supposed self exile kind of thing again. 

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

So if we make one you want in?

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Eh, I think interacting with people just exclusively on here is enough for me. 

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Alright. That's fine. If you have any ideas, just tell me! (Any bots to add, roles ETC.)

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

I'm unsure if I'm able to come up with anything on that front right now. 

Thinking of possibly having to interact with people like Dini or Phoenix for an extended time was distressing to even someone like me.

I must apolgize in advance as I wish you luck for now.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

I don't plan on interacting with you. 

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

But why do you keep me in your thoughts as certain friends of yours are banned, and when they go away...

My name either is leaving their mouths in frothing rage, or they're literally naming themselves after me. It's almost poetry. And then the cycle continues as you find yourself replying to me, and somewhere, somehow, another person is frothing at the mouth, fee-fees all a mess. 

And here I am, wondering again, why? :) 

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
"I don't plan on interacting with you," she says, initiating a conversation in a deliberate and premeditated manner.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Gee, thanks.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
Ever heard of Larimar? It's a great gay german furry discord bot

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
Sorry, Ford posted from my account again.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
ฅ(*°ω°*ฅ)

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

That thread is an absolute delight.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Yeah, since no one has said it, and I'm feeling generous this morning, I'll be the bearer of bad news. 

CYS already has a discord. You attempt at doing something useful has failed.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
>You attempt at doing something useful has failed.

He might as well get used to it.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Well shit, 

R.I.P _H3X_

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Sorry, but there's already a CYS Discord. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/zkzYUq

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
He arrived and immediately suicided with the forbidden phrase even before introducing himself.

Also, H3X for real you seem to have some really confused ideas about the editor, please read articles and ask questions before you do an insane amount of pointless work.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
Oops, now I feel bad for drawing attention to this, hadn't realized Ford was mostly ignoring the channel.

Hey H3X, if you're unable to sneak back in while he's not looking, I support the idea of making your own, separate channel solely dedicated to shittalking Ford and other randomly selected forum members. In the past this has led to only good things.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago

Well, I am a noob so im going to wait when I am more, seasoned before I start anything.

Chooseyourstory Discord?

6 years ago
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -- Unknown

Perhaps these words might benefit you. :)