Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

So guys I know this is a weird question but is endmaster life or legend. And why doesn’t he have a damn book of his own. He’s fucking awesome. Hell I would sponsor him if I had the time to travel. Big fan and been a long time lurker. My names Dom End.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
lol

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Im actually an author my self never gone public with any of my books but have a degree from UGA. My favorite part is revising what other people do. Believe it or not. And should he ever post in the damn forums rather than lurk like theres no tomorrow we could possibly be friends. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Yeah that Endmaster, I don't know why he never posts. Just shy I guess. Perhaps he'll come out of hiding if you offer more non-consensual fellatio.

And congrats on your unpublished books btw, that's not an accomplishment you see every day.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Well, Steak and BJ day is right after valentines day. Maybe then. JK JK JK.

But if Endmaster was shy wouldn’t he try to Not scare the shit out of people. Cause for a while I wasn’t exactly at ease with endmaster reminded me too much of his ground zero story. But he is an author and thats respect enough from me.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

He is hard to get a hold of, but if you tag him three times in one post he will see it's urgent and sometimes responds.

@Finnan

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

What?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

ou

I think you mean

owo

good sir

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Pewish. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

You're an author of what books? With your grammar the possibilities are truly endless here.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
He got a degree in Georgia, Thara please.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Are you life or legend? 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
You know the restraining order I got while we were in the cell together is still in effect.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Ok so I've been meaning to say this but that ou in the title is just me getting a little key happy. Too much Jack, will send you some. As for my grammar, I can’t tell if you’re being a smartass or not but I assure you my grammar is apart of my degree. I’m just to fucking lazy and I’m typing on my phone, which though practical is quite inefficient. 

Like I said I don’t do much publishing but I love drafting them up and do occasionally write sword and sorcery style books back from my day. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

If grammar is a part of your degree, don’t you think that you would at least have a better grasp on grammar than, say, a fourteen year old? Because you are quite obviously failing at that, sir. Congrats on your degree, though. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Like I said typing through my phone probably was not the most effective move I could have played, but can’t make everyone fall in love now can we. Besides, what is this “Endmaster Worship Thread” its not a damn cult I just wanted to finally give my greetings to Endmaster.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

A lot of people in here "type through their phones", choose another excuse from the illiterate box.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Damn. Quite the retort.

Though, remember that little kids play inside the fence. ","

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

That would be a “;”.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

The plot thickens.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Yeah sorry, I'm not a native speaker. From what I understood I should have put the comma (or semicolon) inside the quotation marks, right? Or maybe I'm wrong even about this. Please, just explain the "kids play inside the fence" remark so I can stop trying to decipher it lol.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
You deciphered it correctly.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Ok thanks! Both in British English and in Italian commas go outside of the quotation marks, so I was used to that.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
It’s k browski us phone people hav to stick tobether, these nerds are still in 2008 typing on computers while we’re living in 2069

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
4/20/'69

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
>_>

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

The face of a man horrified at what the forums have become

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

I, too, wish to have EndMaster's children.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

The fuck! I come home and the first thing I see is “...I too wish to have Endmaster’s children...”. What has this post become. All I wanted was to make myself known but apparently queer ass perverts wanna get fucked by you end. 

@Endmaster

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Looks like I win the game of find the homophobe.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

I’m not scared of sex; I am, however, worried that you have found one dangerously strange obsession bud. I’m also not queer nor do I see Endmaster as a Deity.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

In the distance, a faint woooooosh could be heard.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Lmao, ok.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

... As the joke soars over Finnan's head.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

I’m still trying to decipher the fact that you guys invented a damn sex cult. Cut me some slack.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Yeah, we all get together and send each other naughty pictures, disguising ourselves as a site for CYOA games. Most people don't know, we prefer to keep it within this group, hence why the site is so small. Occasionally someone gets in though, but it's okay, they're dealt with soon enough.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Deep web shit. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Your first mistake was telling End you were a Dom.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

how is that a mistake

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Oh, honey. Have you ever used Urban Dictionary?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

yes Ive looked up my name on Urban Dic but what does my name being Domenique have to do with anything.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Im the life of every party and like to get drunk what’s your point.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Dom as in dominator/dominatrix. See: BDSM.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Fuuuuuggghhhhhckkkk me. 

What’s your point pal?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Shouldn't have told End you were a Dom. He loves that stuff.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

And little by little I begin to lose my respect of End.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

You’re all going to hell. Bye!

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Buddy, you should've lost all respect for him as soon as you read Love SICK if this freaks you out.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Says the one who wants to have End’s balls up his prepubescent ass.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Hey, you're the one who's talking about a grown man shoving his balls up a young boy's ass. Maybe you're the sicko here?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

fair enough well Ima make like Martin Luther and have a dream its like 2200 here. It would be nice if you could explain to me why you guys kiss his ass, so to speak. End, if you’re watching this like I fucking know you are, no offense, I just need to set some of my opinions about my new friends straight.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

wanted you to explain it to me. I want a 5 page written essay about why you liking kissing End’s ass he’s a person like the rest of us with the unusual talent of scaring ppl shitless and enjoying every second of it.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

About 70% sure you're a troll but whatever this is kinda boring now. We're trolling you. Hard. No one actually wants to have End's babies and no one sends him pictures of their junk with a heart around it. We're just making fun of you for making a thread dedicated just to talking about how good Endmaster's stories are.

there's your essay

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

If I was a troll I wouldn’t be annoyed I just want some entertainment. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Well there's your explanation. Had to put it in 72pt to give it the illusion it was an essay.

Now stop being an idiot and taking everything at face value, you fuck.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

And now I’ve lost my respect for you.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Oh, I'm hurt. How will I live knowing the great and mighty Finnan has lost respect for me?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

but tbh i thought it was my phone glitching out didn’t think u had enough live brain matter to own an imagination let alone use one.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

You really shouldn’t be if I didn’t want you talking I would’ve found a way to shut u up kid. Now grow up. Maybehead to the real life section. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Oh man, I should head to the real life section? You just burned me so bad! Maybe you should head to the spell check section.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Hey, at least I don't go around writing like a half brain dead nine year old just learning English while claiming I got a degree at the same time.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

says the overly confident fuckboy with no balls to back his bark.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
idk he could probably just ask me to ban you.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

thats fine too not like id be losing any more than a little entertainment on the side and failure to talk to. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Hey, everyone will be nice if you tag EndMaster three times. He'll come and give everyone a stern talking to to knock it off.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Sure, I'm an overly confident fuckboy with no balls to back his bark. Never mind the fact that I have 2 stories above a five, one of which is featured. You sure you aren't just scared you're gonna lose this pissing match to a 15 year old?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Ima gemini bitch threats dont scare me truth scares me and I don’t see a plausible axiom in this damn thread. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

You want the truth? Fluoride doesn't prevent tooth decay, it renders your teeth detectable by spy satellite. Boom, shook ya, hmu for more truth.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
All righty, I figured.

Ready to wrap this up whenever the rest of you are done.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
"Ima gemini bitch" out of the whole damn thread I fucking died laughing at that

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
@finnan, if you really want to stop all this, just tag End Master three times. He'll show up for sure when that happened. It works every time.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

thnx pal but I’ve got this. A 15 year old remember hes not even hit the streets yet. Let alone hit a broad that could show him.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

>implying I want to have sex

ExCuSE ME diD YoU JuST AsSUmE mY oriEnTaTiOn

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Oh so you’re implying that you are a queer as mofo with no balls. Lusten kid If I gave a dam about whether or not you had 1 inch or nah, I’d ask your mom. After all she is where you got yours from. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Let's do a breakdown of this post.

>Oh so you’re implying that you are a queer as mofo with no balls.

No, I'm implying I'm an asexual. I don't want to have sex. Doesn't interest me.

>Lusten kid If I gave a dam about whether or not you had 1 inch or nah, I’d ask your mom.

I never once said how big my dick was. And why would you ask my mom? Last time she saw my dick was when she changed my diapers as a baby.

>After all she is where you got yours from.

I guess my mom's got a penis, guys. Never knew, happy you let this out, maybe she can finally come to terms with it and accept the fact that she's a man.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Well you never defended the fact that you had no balls just figured you didn’t have much a dick either. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Hey, I'm of the opinion that if I'm not gonna use them, might as well not have them. And aren't you the one who's been so fixated on my genitals this entire time? You sure you're not the faggot here?

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Well you never defended the fact that you had no balls just figured you didn’t have much a dick either. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Chris is asexual too, btw. Never trust a dude who write The Question fanfiction.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

If you write fanfiction you've already condemned yourself to a life of no sex, might as well just accept it and become ace. Join me, WIBN.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Nah, I'm good.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Man, you’re just like someone I know. You were dropped as a child, weren’t you? But five second rule. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
It wasn't really about the stories, everyone knows the stories are good. That wouldn't have been nearly as funny as 'Endmaster r u life or legend, Endmaster pls be my freind, p.s. Endmaster pls stop lurking (p.p.s Endmaster I've never looked at any other part of the forum yet but i asume your lurking)'

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Hmm. There appears to be exactly one active thread dedicated to kissing End's ass right now, and guess who made it.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Hey look I was just being nice you guys are the ones making exquisite art on your cenitmeter peters and sending nudes to End not me.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
I agree, End's behavior in this thread has been unconscionable. I'm embarrassed for him myself.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
A time honored tradition by many including myself who worship End is to use a sharpie to write "End Daddy" on your naval just above the crotch and send him a picture of your genitals with a heart or interesting pattern drawn on them (optional). Big-wig forum-goers like Ogre, Thara, MK, myself, and even 3J (a fellow admin to End) have all done this at some point to show their devotion. You too can be a part of the cult.

To be clear: writing "End Daddy" on your naval and posting a picture of it is not optional. Sending End a picture of your genitals with a heart is optional.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Wait Ford, why are you changing it up? It was originally put some lipstick on an erect portion of your sex organs and write “End Daddy” at the base! How dare you trample on the time-honored tradition!

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Does anyone here know how to download minecraft mods???

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

yeah fam I'll show you just give me your mom's credit card and social security numbers

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
ya srry i dnt tlk 2 people who lose thread fights nerd

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

):

here lies Cris

peperony and chease

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Okay so @Finnan you seem like yet another troll or at the very least like a big enough retard that nothing would be lost by banning you, however the first page of your story looks decent so, instead of whatever the fuck you're doing in this thread, I would invite you to go do more of those.

The thing that always makes trolls recognizeable in the long term is their unwillingness to ever add anything past their 1-3 decoy pages.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Forgot you were an admin. Congrats on that btw. Alas, I’ve given up on ‘The tournament’. I think I’ll do something no fan-fic after this conversation. But I’m not a troll, I just don’t scare that easily. And, not being a kiss-ass or anything, but I think you and two others are about the only people I’d even think about friending. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

>not being a kiss *ss

>continues to brown-nose in his next sentence 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
Well he has to make it clear he's not gay or some kind of pedophile now after making this thread and then spending hours talking about an underage users' dick and balls and I'm the only female adult in this thread. Yay.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Well... this is rather pathetic isn’t it. 

Can I make two things clear for you guys? Don’t answer that, I’m doing it anyways . 

A) Praising someone and then getting offended does not make me a troll

B) Ridiculing someone’s masculinity does not make me a Pedafile 

C) I’m sorry for wasting my time, and yours, trying to make friends here. Seems like the niceties of my day don’t exist anymore. 

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Lol the niceties of your day... go back and reread what you wrote to Chris

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

Fair enough, I suppose I was acting childish, perhaps it wasn’t enough to be right, may e I needed someone else to see me as right, no matter who I hurt. 

I apologize.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago
"In my day, we still understood how to be polite: you didn't just frivolously interact with folks, friendships happened only when you made a thread formally requesting it of strangers, and then immediately started trading penis insults for at least a hundred posts with unrelated people to prove the honorableness of your intentions."

Yeah, can't imagine why that didn't work out for you, site must be full of queers or something.

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

EndMaster Worship Thread

5 years ago

lol