Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
Well it's been over a month since the last Undr sighting both on the site and on the Discord so it seems pretty clear she's dead now.

She was one of the more tolerable and even likeable members here. Her amazing reviews and personability will be missed, and I'll never forget that one time she said she'd watch a movie everyone was talking about (The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly) and then actually went and did it immediately instead of putting it on some vague and nebulous 'list' and then never getting around to it like a normal person. A rare individual indeed.

Most of all of course we will miss her great cooking advice such as her grandmother's recipe for authentic microwave alfredo. And of course, while I'm not really clear on whether Italians count as white or not, they are definitely weird and foreign and so we've undeniably lost a few of those precious diversity points with her passing.

Personally, I think @mazdark killed her, most probably after an argument about food.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Had potential to be the Euro daughter that Mayana failed to be.

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
@Undr

Maybe one day she will return to us in zombie form. Or as some more quality form of undead, depending on the level of the local necromancer.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

'Tis a sad day for all. F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
Undr was a cool person to talk to, knew quite a lot about various topics, and wrote damn good reviews. She was one of the few CYStians that weren't faggots, so I hope she comes back soon. I refuse to accept she's dead just yet. But just in case ...
F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Man I’m gonna miss those innumerable sessions where we nerded out about random, mostly meaningless topics together. A cool, fun and interesting person to talk to. I just hope she comes back as a zombie soon.

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Italians are white until they're in the sun for more than five minutes. RIP Undr. 

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Her presence will truly be missed. 

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Rest in paradise, at least until when/if you return.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Late, but I'll be pouring one out for Undr.

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Read Chris's post as "I'll be pounding one out for Undr."

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Well I'm already gonna do that, just not for Undr.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Tis a sad day for all of CYS.

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

F

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

THE DEAD WALK!

You'll be happy to know that unlike many others that have disappeared, instead of disposing of your body we left your corpse around in the Discord server. Even occasionally decorating it for the Holidays!

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Hm, looks like someone thought it fun to meddle with the necromantic power of emails. Now that I've risen from my pasta-lined tomb (which I'll have you know was perfectly al dente, mizal) I guess I have to provide a minimum semblance of life. Even though I'm pretty sure my mouth is presently leaking embalming fluid, I'll try to power on. I just reinstalled discord on my (finally) new phone, and I'm glad to see I've been a functional prop for the server. I'm also sorry for anyone who sent me DMs asking about my actual well-being, I simply haven't used discord at all and I'm one of those rare fucktards that don't realize saying goodbye before turning into a zombie is common courtesy. Well, unreliable characters are more fun to read than considerate ones after all, right?

I could spew some “life got in the way" spiel, which is also true, but the main reason I stopped posting is because I'm very inconsistent with some of my interests and, well, I lost interest in CYOAs. I’ve always lived by the “don't say something unless you actually have something to say" guideline; when I realized I had forgotten to contribute to the site/discord for a while and I probably wouldn't get back into it, I just dropped off without a word like a dumbass. Which is also why I’m really surprised and confusedly touched I’ve been kept in the server as a creepy ornament, but for OCD purposes go ahead and remove me since at the moment I've got nothing to offer.*

I'll drop back in when I have something to contribute again. I’m happy to see new bannable meat has joined the ranks, and since the only thing I was capable of doing was being anal about grammar, I'm sure I've been fully replaced. I've never liked writing but I've always enjoyed reading what you guys came up with (although sometimes not for flattering reasons) and I think you're a good example of a small but well-run community that refuses to rot away and die as many bigger ones do. The cockroaches of writing sites. Or the tardigrades, for the international nerds still out there.

So goodbye for now, and a generic but deeply felt thanks (especially to Mayana for not crossing the border at night to carve my eyes out, and to Killa for taking a nice pic of my former tomb during his trip.)

And no, I didn't meet Romulus in the afterlife. Italians aren't white enough to be allowed into Valhalla.

GLORY TO CYSTIA atque valete.

*besides my corpse, which I donate as recruit to EndMaster's glorious army of the dead.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Glad you're alive!

Considering all the propping of your corpse that has occured....you must really he a heavy sleeper.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
Whoa, the spell worked.

Thanks for stopping in and letting us know. I know how it is, I went for many years being very ADD about all my interests before I finally settled on this place as the one that would stick. Best of luck with whatever you're doing now and bitch, YOU'LL BE BACK. No one ever leaves forever, even the people that we really really want to.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago

Welcome back! I'm just glad you're alright. And don't worry, as Miz said, you're gonna be back soon. Hope to see more amazing reviews.

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
You're welcome. Although tbf, the only reason I didn't bother carving your eyes out is because I didn't want to waste time on a corpse. :P

It's really nice to see you again. I've lost interest in communities and quietly disappeared a few times myself, so I can't blame you. But of course, CYS cannot be escaped so easily, so I'm sure we'll still see you around now and then. :)

Press F for Undr

4 years ago
idk who this person is but F