Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

CYS Choice: Read The Freedom!

4 years ago
Commended by mizal on 11/11/2019 9:47:47 AM

Hi My name’s End Master, you may have remembered me from such shows as Go Rogue Or Go Home and Kissing Your Sister Can Be Fun!

Are you tired of paying your hard earned money for sub-par CYOAs with the illusion of choice rather than an actual storyline and choices that matter?

Tired of being censored and banned for 2000 years on a forum just for disagreeing with degenerates?

Tired of companies that want you to do their work for them because they’re incompetent on top of being corrupt hypocritical faggots?

Well you’ve read that other mess, 

Now read C-Y-S! 

At CYS you can read the best CYOAs that focus on story and meaningful choices!

Best of all, it’s all cheap! Let them other faggots go broke getting “woke” while you save money for other things!

So stop being a CoG in the machine and come on over to CYS where freedom reigns supreme!

And remember, it’s not the tranny choice, it’s the CYS Choice! 

Read the Freedom!

4 years ago
I love this.
Saw you saying some slogans on the Discord. How long were you planning this?

4 years ago

A few days. Sort of funny that Shadow was having his own advertisement writing exercise in CC within that time.

Took awhile to find just the right images to match the text and then this editor kept crashing multiple times probably due to the number of images, but eventually got it to work.

4 years ago
Put it in the Discord archive channel so we can bring it up again easily whenever appropriate.
Glad it worked in the end.

4 years ago

This is the only advertisement I want to see popping up anywhere

Oddly enough it also gave me an idea for some small part in one of my stories.

4 years ago
I love these commercials. Funny I'd just been thinking of bumping the canned foods one.

4 years ago
haha just casually leaning against this rusty spiked vehicle in the desert, good thing the beautifully conditioned hair flowing down to my ass protects my bare back from the scorching metal. So just leaning here, back arched, titties falling out, neck twisted in a totally natural and comfortable way, wearing leather leggings only on one leg and minus the crotch to help keep cool in this hot weather, as I do. Friends tell me I really rock these knee high fringed leather boot covers btw. *pats titty with hand gloved up to the forearm, while getting tetanus with the other*

4 years ago

She's obviously the bandit leader's (Big dude in the center) trophy girlfriend and is only around for one major purpose.

Well that and to pose for the successful raid pictures.

4 years ago
Silly Mizal. Assuming women have need for practical clothing choices.

4 years ago
I feel a little sorry for the small titted woman on the far left who is trying to strike a sexy pose also, while just being completely ignored because she doesn't have what it takes. (bigger tits)

4 years ago

She looks a little older too, so she was already past her prime anyway.

The lesbian bandit on top of the truck with the machine gun probably likes her a lot though.

4 years ago
This is amazing, End! I love it.

4 years ago

Nice! This a epic, it makes me glad I made an account. It also makes me terrified to look into any other choose your adventure sites... gulp.

4 years ago
You didn't tell me you were venturing into the marketing sector!

one year ago

Looks like we might get to use this ad after all.

one year ago
Hooyah!