Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Heard that Minneapolis is going to defunt their police force. How does that even work? What happens during a crime? Are the people left to themselves? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Defuncting the police means the rise of private police force which is some cyberpunk style bs and the complete opposite of what the protestors are going for, it's like they are being played by the rich billionaires to fuck themselves over.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Apparently they're switching to "community-based public safety programs".

I'm sure it'll work out fine as long as no criminals use violence and there aren't any crimes that need investigating.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Just wondering what happens to all the Minneapolis cops. Do they get they all get made into state police or something, or do they just lose their jobs?

If it's the second one, I doubt if that's a great idea given the already shitty employment situation, plus a bunch of angry well armed ex-cops with nothing but time on their hands isn't ideal either.

Well I guess we'll see how the experiment goes in any case.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I mean I've seen arguments in the past that something like this could work, but I don't know about a city with 400,000 people, when the most consistent thing I've observed about large cities is that there really is no sense of community and everyone hates or at least ignores each other.

Also there's the fact that this would take a ton of organization and planning to not turn into a giant clusterfuck and yet they're rushing it out to please everyone.

Also there's the fact that if corona has taught me anything, it's that the common American citizen is a complete fucking idiot. (Reminder that Minnesota within the last year or two has had measles outbreaks brought on by antivaxxers, and appoints these people to health panels...)

But it definitely will be fascinating watching it from the other side of the country to see how it unfolds. This could be the makings of an inspirational epic or an absolute dumpster fire. Always interested to see what people do once they get exactly what they said they wanted and there's no longer anyone else to blame if it goes horribly wrong.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
It's happened a few times in the past, even in larger cities. All it does is get rid of the local police and let the county police do all the work (and yes, most of the city policemen become county policemen). No, really.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
According to Theo it's "like a new disarmed traffic detail, a new psychiatric/medical response, a new unit for keeping order at light rail stops, then a new unit for responses to violent situations", and also a lot of people he knows that were all for it are backpedaling now like 'ACKSHUALLY, when we said 'defund the police' what we meant was....' so he thinks it will descend into meaningless gobbledlygook soon.

I mean despite my natural pessimism and general lack of faith in humanity here I do think it's something that could potentially work or at least be a worthwhile experiment....IF it was carefully planned and organized. Which I don't think is going to be the case here since it seems like the city council is just throwing their hands in the air and yelling "Fine!" and will probably rush into this just to shut everybody up.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

This just sounds like the police, but rebranded In an attempt to make the people calling for anarchy feel better without actually changing anything.  I mean, the police are already made up of people who do all the things these new units will be doing.  I guess disarming the people directing traffic makes sense, but other than that it seems like more of the same.  

But hey, if it gets the people calling for the abolition of all law enforcement to shut up, fine by me.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Well you know, it's America, you can make elected officials your bitch and organize your community however you want. More people should really exercise that right instead of just bitching on the internet constantly about how much everything sucks.

This could have been done years ago with no murder, no riots, and with the added provision that Minneapolis is a nudist colony now if people had just gotten off their asses and gotten unified to make it happen.

Same reason why I'm always wondering why all these well educated communist kids from wealthy families don't ever coordinate to do something actually positive, such as sharing expenses and labor with each other and the less well off members of their community, living exactly how they've always claimed they wanted, in the way they've always been free to.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Well you see, communism is only cool if it doesn't affect me.  Right now, sharing with other people would mean I have less money to spend on wild parties for my friends.  But if the government implements communism, poverty will just magically go away.  All they'd have to do is print more money, then hand it out to the people who need it most.  That way, everyone can just go out and buy fancy houses and cars like me.  Or better yet, let's just make everything free!  I'm sure someone will still be willing to manufacture my 92 inch flat screen T.V.'s, hippie health food, and LSD supply.  The small foreign children who make those things will be perfectly happy spending sixteen hours a day, seven days a week making my stuff even after their 25 cents a day paycheck becomes worthless under the new world order. Surely they wouldn't be doing that unless menial grunt work was their passion. But we all know the government will never make the switch, because they're just a bunch of selfish idiots who don't know anything about the economy.  That's why I'm calling for anarchy, so everyone can be rich, happy, and free.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
If you have to ask, your white privilege is showing, or so I'm told.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Negative has enough diversity points to get away with it.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Here's a couple different ways to view a world, well, at least 6 blocks of a world with defuncting polices: Total free utipoa Warlords and extortion

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
"(Seattle police are still responding to 911 calls in the area.)

And suddenly I lost interest. Anarchy bros just LARPing again, none of them are ready to commit. Nothing to see here. I bet they expect underpaid paramedics to enter a foreign country just to take them to hospitals, too.

E:
Within the blockaded region, occupiers have set up tents, painted murals, and have music playing from speakers throughout the night.

Okay, fuck that. Send in the tanks!!!

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Still holding out hope that at least one US city has the balls to become the plot of Arkham City over this though. But obviously looking to a bunch of soft, spoiled hipsters to take the lead and really mean it was a mistake. Literally all the city has to do is threaten to cut off their avocado and anime supply. By the way, they culturally appropriated those avocados. From MY people. Where is MY justice?

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Yes, please bring the vegan food ASAP, even the homeless and mentally ill know better than to try and eat that. Oh, and meanwhile in Virginia they've gotten 15,000 signatures to replace the statue of Robert E Lee with one of this guy: He enjoyed wearing strap-ons in public, dousing adoring audiences with fake blood, piss, and cum, and dying of a heroin overdose. Finally the time for the true heroes of the people to shine.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I wholeheartedly support the Virginian Decision. GWAR is just objectively more awesome.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
If the statue was of the second photo, that would be awesome! (Especially if it comes complete with squirting blood.) ^_^

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

GWAR one of Canada's greatest exports

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

defuncting the police works like this.

Lets promise an under educated minority. Back in the 30s  Yes uneducated at the time, to vote for us. We will keep promising them change that gives them employment.

But nah fuck it. We are the elite . We can do watever we dam please behind closed doors. Yeah lets keep our racism for a while. Keep that minority uneducated, on drugs, hip hop and blues. Gods perfect chemistry for a nation that upon the land shall become gangbangers and thugs. At least a large portion of them. You cant allways trust god to make his plans to 100% come true. This is why some of them will turn out sane normal and wise decent people. But not all.

Breaking the fourth wall: am i saying this is gods fault. Nah dude dosent even exist.  To some like me. But hyperboles are fun to use.

Back to the story.

Now because we the elite fast forward a few decades have found ourselves in a tuff spot after years of neglecting this minority . Not telling  the bad half  to grow the fuck out of gangbanging eachother or  those  steroids for fear of being called racist  and also not giving them as a whole,  a chance to do something with their lives, we have but no choice to deploy some state of the art fagotery. The standard one wont do. And we all know its shit at changeing the world.

There was also that civil rights movement in the 60s that showed some ugly truths about us. Therfore we must not allow ourselves to fail.

So step 1 an  organisation that is  driven by the race card, instead of being a genuine cause meant to help improve the target at hand must be allowed to deploy itself. Let it be fuwelld by racial hatred and everything  will work as planed. Right?

Hatred is a strong motivater. Let their anger flow through them, take over their reason and fester as we do nothing to minimize police brutality and other racial isues they bring up. Be we democrats or republicans.

Step 2 state of the art fagotery in the collor and clothing of virtute signaling. Now this is important. We must signal our virtues to them faster then a man can orgasm. So we say their lives matter. We use media and pop culture and choose your own adventures to propagate what otherwise is a self  evident fact. That is if you have an iq above knowing how to touch yourself in the right spots.  But we need to advance this still. Make skin collor and gender  the thing that humans should be judged on. Instead of merit.

Aah. Merit and  Iq. We must abollish them and brainwash the masses to use emotional thinking instead.

Now we do  al his at the exclusion of other people. Why? Cause we are the elite magots. We do whatever the fuck we want. When we want it.

Ooh shit. Whats that? Somebody died from police brutality and we cant virtue signal  anymore cause of how we let an organisation  fester hatred.

Oh. I wonder if they have had enough of us. Boys?

Oh shit they do! Look they cant use their reason. Shit they are looting our properties and now they want to throw away our entire  law enforcers so they can loot more and get their so called justice on them.

I.e defunct the police.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I'm sorry, I tried really hard to read this but I couldn't get past "fuwelld".

Anyway, race was what this was originally about but it seems to be turning into every unsatisfied person using it to further their pet agenda now. The only consistent takeaway is that these cities experiencing the most chaos are filled with human tumors, which we kind of already knew. Most of the cops there are shitty people and so is almost everyone else.

I'm just kind of tuning out by now, just because the details don't affect me at all and if anything important or funny enough happens I'll hear about it from someone else.

P.S. Are you really in Africa?

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Mighty mizal if i answer that 

i would be  a fool who don't get the word privacy. Heck might even have to check a dictionary. For some reducation.

To bad for you . Not gonna happen 

Now tell me. How many fools have honestly fallen into your trap and answerd it?

Especially since you are not being subtle

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Indeed, it's dangerous to let a person you just met on the internet know what continent you live on. No telling what they could do with that information! There's no way you're the other poster I was thinking of, you're just too smart.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

It would be very nice if the end result is that the police actually get paid more (so that we get better police officers) and more is spent on training. I have lived in the UK for a while and the police works very differently there. They are mostly very reasonable and non-confrontational. For starters most of them do not carry guns around. That actually works pretty well for the UK.  

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Yeah, but in the U.K. civilians don't have guns, so I doubt the American police are going to be in any hurry to give up their favourite toys.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Well they're doing it in Minnesota, so unless they get bogged down in the red tape so that nothing ever actually happens, that's one of the reasons it'll be an interesting experiment to watch.

Although if anything there's going to be more guns around now as the left seems to have finally gotten clued in on why the second amendment exists.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

This might be more true than you intended it to be: The second amendment was made because southern states feared the first amendment would lead to slave revolts. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
You don't think this had anything to do with the little revolution that took place a few years before? The Bill of Rights including the Second Amendment was something John Adams was all for as much as Thomas Jefferson was, and obviously it was pretty rare for those two to agree on anything. But in fact the Second Amendment, just like the right to not have soldiers quartered in your house or the illegality of excessive fines, excessive bail, or cruel and unusual punishment, was taken pretty much directly from the English Bill of Rights. While other amendments were obviously direct responses to British acts during the war, such as unreasonable searches and seizures and trying to disarm the populace. Look up some of the shit Thomas Gage pulled if you want to know why that last one was a sore point. It's a given that people needed to own weapons for hunting and self defense under normal circumstances, the reason to have that enshrined in law was specifically so that a tyrannical government couldn't interfere. (Such as the British tried to do in India a century later.)
"Self defense is justly called the primary law of nature, so it is not, neither can it be in fact, taken away by the laws of society."
"And, lastly, to vindicate these rights, when actually violated or attacked, the subjects of England are entitled, in the first place, to the regular administration and free course of justice in the courts of law; next, to the right of petitioning the king and parliament for redress of grievances; and, lastly, to the right of having and using arms for self-preservation and defense.”
These are quotes from the Sir William Blackstone, British judge and the most respected authority on English common law at the time of the revolution. People were a bit more well read back then and very familiar with his writings as well as that of the Greeks and Romans (Aristotle and Cicero for instance) that supported a person bearing arms in their defense as a natural human right. Both Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luthor King Jr. btw would both acknowledge and back up this right later. Oh, and here's a fun Jefferson quote for current events:
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants."

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Trump should try that whole "What signify a few lives lost in a century or two?" line in his next speech. See how well that blows over... That said, I'd be surprised if Trump even knows who Jefferson is, let alone knows any of his quotes. :p

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I'm sure he's tweeted worse.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Well, at least we know Trump won't win the next election, since all of his supporters are busy pumping themselves with disinfectant. :p

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Yes, I'm very excited to be ousting a senile boomer and replacing him with a senile boomer.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
... Good point. :p

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I might be biased because a former colleague worked extensively on this, but my understanding is that the second amendment was primarily a project of Madison to reassure the south. Apparently (I haven't seen them) there are several letters between Madison and Mason that support this interpretation. 

Regarding fighting tyrannical governments: The odds of ordinary people fighting organized military in its home country are pretty bad. Even historically I can't think of a case where a military dictatorship has been overthrown by it's subjects.  

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I wouldn't say several. In fact, there are only two letters between Madison and Mason... ... ... Why do I think I'm clever? :p

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I get it!

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I thought it was 3 letters between Madison and Mason. (5 if you count the spaces)

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Regarding fighting tyrannical governments: I've seen this argument trotted out so many times over the years and if current events accomplish nothing else at all I hoped they at least finally put an end to it. Resisting and replacing a bad system doesn't have to mean the narrow, specific situation of taking over the White House. (And for that matter the military is made up of armed citizens with families too who are just as likely to have their own opinions on things like massacring citizens for having a legitimate grievance...any ideology felt strongly enough to unify so many otherwise extremely different people isn't going to be limited to JUST smelly vegan hipsters.)

But we can argue back and forth on this and it's still not going to change my original point: the left is going to be much more appreciative of their rights after this, and the fact that active resistance against established authorities IS possible and CAN have far reaching effects is something everyone needed a reminder of.

Granted I STILL think everything else about how this was handled on all sides is, was, and will continued to be a retarded and disorganized mess, but for now I'm trying to look past the actual criminals muddying the waters--because if the police can't be expected to not act like criminals in these places than it's not really fair to demand better behavior of a bunch of random fucktards handed all these golden opportunities.

But at the end of the day if enough people in a city/state/whatever decide they've had enough of how things are done, they do have the right to try and change it through whatever means, which is really the core of the issue and why I've come around to supporting any legitimate protestors despite my disdain for hipsters and SJWs. (And for people who ignore common sense during global pandemics.)

Although of course whether history considers them right or wrong will just come down to who wins. But in the meantime your feelings on whether it's pointless or not still doesn't change the fact that bearing arms in self defense is a basic right. Whether people can successfully resist and change a government or not is secondary to whether they have a right to do so.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Ha! good points! I appreciate your differentiated opinion. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Out of each million Americans 5 are killed by police each year. In the UK it is about 3 people in total. That is 3 in the whole UK. So the UK number is 0.05 per million. So the risk of being killed by police is actually a 100 times lower in the UK. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Nobody cares about UK police, fag.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Ha! good points! He appreciates your differentiated opinion.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Actually, not being randomly shot for no reason is pretty nice... But then I'm white, so they wouldn't shoot me anyway. :p

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
So it looks like I may finally have something interesting to report from my neck of the woods soon. Apparently a group of white college kids heard we've got a lot of ignorant brownish folks here who obviously don't have the slightest idea what's good for them. They will be arriving soon to teach them the correct way of thinking. Thank God these fair and noble youths will be selflessly shining the white into their dim, savage minds.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Actually I'm over being swayed by liberal faggotry, whew what a relief, that was a weird few days.

Rioters/looters/arsonists suck, legit protesters aren't doing enough separate themselves from these people, and it's low wage workers that are being the most harmed by them. Any businesses left in these cities are in a no win situation, they should just pull out at this point and force everyone to sort out their police shit, take up subsistence farming, or starve.

Law abiding citizens who want no part in this can be placed in a series of vaults to safely wait out the chaos, while a few harmless social experiments are performed to collect data.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
So if anybody's still following this stuff in Seattle, I guess the peaceful anarchist honeymoon in their new country is over. Haven't been paying attention for awhile and I guess I lost interest right before things got interesting. People have been getting robbed, raped etc and after a couple of shootings the city is like 'yeah maybe it's time to clear these guys out'.

I'm assuming the people who were there before all this who have had the loudest and most obnoxious neighbors move in and take over their lives are thinking it's about fucking time.

Some rapper kid got killed last week and a 14 year old boy was shot at the same time. Police were asked to come help and then violently repulsed by a tsundere crowd that just couldn't make up its mind, and there can be no investigation because the pro child-murder folks messed with the scene and destroyed the evidence.

Since then the city has apparently been working with groups friendlier to the anarchists to try and get them to deescalate and get people leaving voluntarily. I guess I'll check back in a week to see if that's accomplished anything.

To be perfectly clear though I don't really care, Seattle sucks even if it is sometimes entertaining. It definitely is the US city that produces the whiniest and most obnoxious internet people anyway. The couple of CYStians living there entirely represent the only bearable part of the population afaik, and even those two are degenerates.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Thats how anarchy works. Get rid of all the enforcers and then all the people that wants to let out stress or any pent up problems (which have been a lot since everyones been locked inside for 2 months) can come in and do whatever they want. Its really unfortunate that its happening, especially in a country that has one of the fairest systems in the world.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I have no idea who you are, but I see you have a 2012 account so hello. I look forward into delving into your cringe posting history from when you were 13 or whatever.

Oh and something else I read was that they had armed people patrolling their 'border', so it's not like they were even briefly able to get rid of the need for peeps with guns for this magical utopia. Just any sort of qualification or accountability, and the next thing you know black people started getting shot...

The one thing they did successfully do was build a wall though, so I guess they get that one over on Trump.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Oh so thankfully i was too shy back then to post much if at all.

And yea, most of this movement seems to be a bunch of kids screaming that they are doing the right thing while doing everything thing possible wrong 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
And anarchist (or anarcho-communist) keyboard warriors worldwide became silenced.

Either that or this will be another bad example of an obviously good ideology, guys! Remember the Iroquois? It's simply paradise!

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I was actually confused. The rapper kid got killed last week and a man in his thirties was injured at the same time. Then a 16 year old and a 14 year old got shot a couple nights ago in the incident I was reading about with the crowd preventing the police from coming in. The 16 year old died. And somewhere in there there's been two more people shot and injured, making six total in the last ten days. I think all of the victims were black but it's hard to find info on anything but the rapper.

Well whatever the case, pack it in hippies, you're all real bad at this.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
READ PART TWO OF THIS THRILLING ROLLERCOASTER (And then come back for PT 3: The Parts That Were Supposed to get Moved With the Thread Split But Didn't.)

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

"If you ain't rioting, you ain't black."

everyone in this thread

3 years ago

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
Hush, you. Somehow we got Puds to randomly call herself a nigger like three separate times. This thread has reached heights thought previously unimaginable.

everyone in this thread

3 years ago

I wonder if JJJ's old rule would apply to Puds. She didn't call anyone else one.

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
Surely there would be riots if a privileged white 12 year old Canadian tried to tell a half Arab womyn who identifies as Japanese and used to play with colored children what she could and couldn't do.

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
Hey Malk, didn't you have an opinion on the way the social movement you marched in support of and donated a bunch of money to is now in love with an anti-Semitic hate group?

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
no that sounds like someone else

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
Ah right I was thinking of someone who looked like you, but gay. What a foolish mistake.

everyone in this thread

3 years ago

"Queers for Palestine" is the pinacle of braindead activism. 

everyone in this thread

3 years ago
It's an understandable mistake, they're just assuming the gays get a different kind of stoned.

everyone in this thread

3 years ago

Brown people = good

Jew = bad

I don't think the thought process goes further than that. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Puds: "I was born a poor black child..."

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

It was all a little confusing, to be honest. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Sometimes she can still feel the weight of the shackles....

Her people came from Africa you know... (Where they were and still are enthusiastic slave traders....)

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

no one: 

puddlebunni: 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Wow, my recommendations suddenly got so much more diverse! Does this mean I'm 'woke' now?

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

here miz, listen to this to balance things out. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Really until we have a real black person here on CYS, so far I'm the only one here that was born a poor black child.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I need to watch this movie. ^_^

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Yes you do.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
... This is the most retarded movie I've seen since Freddy got Fingered. ^_^

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Isn't it great? So many classic one-liners. "The new phone book's here!"

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I know, ISN'T IT GREAT?

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Parenthood are also fun.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Endmaster wound up watching the Prince of Egypt with his wife the other day, and since it was being talked about I was in the mood to rewatch it too. The Egyptian priests Hotep and Hoi are played by Steve Martin and Martin Short, a fact I don't think enough of the target audience appreciates. This song is catchy as hell too and always makes me wonder how things are going in that reality where Dreamworks kept doing beautiful traditional animation and took Disney's throne, because Shrek never made them a billion dollars.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Noobs: "Daaar."
CYS: "He doesn't realize he is dealing with sophisticated people here." murders noob

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I hope you fully appreciated your good fortune in being 50% of the most privileged person in your school, End.

And also I've been on a Steve Martin binge since yesterday, I forgot how great these were.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I never met my grandpa bebut he was black before he died, andmy brother in law is black. Can I count as an official black person? Do I get a prize?

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Submit your question here.

Am I Black?

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
He's not rioting though.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Your grandpa was black before he died? Was he some other color an earlier point in his life? Or did the change come afterwards?

Aww, that's actually really sweet, God in his infinite mercy turned him all white and pure before letting him into heaven. I guess they have standards there.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
lol, I don't know what happened to that post but now I can't fix it. It was supposed to say I never met him before he died, BUT he was black. uhhh but to be real I think he's more likely to be in the other place where the chicken is always extra crispy. He was not a good guy, and we don't have anything to do with my grandmother either.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I laughed.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Oh, and sure. You just fill out this paperwork right here, and you get 40 acres and a mule! (Just as soon as JJJ returns to add that update...)

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I see you've found a different way to get those worthy points

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
If I did that then suddenly every lazy noob would go and turn transracial on me.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I mean it isn't like we've never had black folks on here, the problem is they've all mostly sucked. 

Honor4Ever was arguably the most black person we had on here having rioted, looted, gotten arrested and went to jail on several occasions but he fucked up by bringing that hood attitude here where we have no tolerance for such Uncle Tom Foolery, so he got banned.

Jimmy and Frank2 were retards that just disappeared but lord knows we already got enough of them here of all colors, genders and orientations.

Danaos we actually thought was white for a long time since he acted like a serial killer. While the novelty of a black serial killer on here would have been great, he also tended to whine and storm off like a faggot when he was losing an argument (which was most of the time)

I guess we still have Brad but he's barely around and he's a gay furry so he doesn't count.

Anyone else here that is filling in for black are just various other races that grew up/live in black areas. In two case we have rich Arabs claiming to be black but they're really just the sandy kind that enslave the true Nubians.

So Starbourne if you're really ready to take on the mantle you must remember that with great blackness comes great responsibility.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
tbf, there's honestly not a whole lot around here, black or otherwise, that don't suck.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Frank2 still lurks around. He looted a really nice map making program somewhere and gave it to me, so he's cool in my book. As for Brad, this is one of those cases where muting certain Discord channels can make people's entire existences just completely invisible to you, End. He's not around the site much but he's messing with new commands or answering techy questions pretty much every day. Still invalidated for being a gay furry though, can't argue with that.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

"If you ain't posting on the forums, you ain't black."

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

We'd have a lot more black memebers if we didn't make their dad fume.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

That dude was probably some random white troll alt.

I did forget about FistedDave, who was probably the faggiest of the black peeps we've had on here.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Thanks Endmaster, I'll do my best! I'm glad it doesn't seem to take much to get in under affirmative action here because writing is really hard for me. I've started jogging the last couple of weeks (to outrun the police) and have a job now so it's really a struggle to get any private time to work on my contest story. It's funny though because my protagonist is actually black too. Not that that was intentional. I was just trying to write out the backstory of someone important to my universe my sci fi ideas are mostly in. Mizal told me about that Fazz guy and that's funny for real. There are so many strange personalities and history around this site, I'm still trying to learn who's who.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
Fazz is a good cautionary tale. Started out writing great reviews, ended up a Muslim feminist communist who identified as a black man rambling about seizing the means of production. Which I can only speculate was his way of saying he wanted to grab China by the pussy.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

He was also a Zionist. Strange guy. 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I had not been aware of that one. Perhaps I became too wrapped up in trying to decode how a Muslim feminist who listened to nothing but gangsta rap was supposed to work and stopped paying attention though.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I don't remember him ever supporting Zionism.

He did support the Muslim massacre of that French magazine Charlie Habdo because they drew an image of Muhammad. Claimed the cartoonists had it coming.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

no, that was the other one. the dumb bitch with the lion avatar 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

Boringfirelion (Who was a strict Christian oddly enough), but at the time Fazz was supporting it as well.

It was all in the same thread with Boring and Fazz arguing in favor of the muslims murdering for Allah, and you, coins, me and Drako calling them fucktards for doing so.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

right! man i forgot her username all i remember was it being stupid and forgettable as fuck, just like she is 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago
I think it's a he, it's actually returned recently as jordanvang.

And then got itself SHAMED.

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago
Oh fucking hell. I just had a boomer moment and broke the thread.

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago

Ok boomer. 

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago

Whew, for a moment I thought all my posts were fucked up when you fucked up.

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago
I was trying to separate all the boring serious posts from a month ago from the fun stuff. It just slipped my notice that some of us (myself!) had replied to the OP instead.

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago
Mizal, I want to have a talk with you. I asked a simple question and you called me a faggot and told me to read the thread. Then you made it into two threads! But now I read both threads the entire way and it made me even MORE of a faggot.

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago
lol, gay

Defuncting the Police?

3 years ago
"Mizal plz tl;dr entire thread" != "simple request"

But no worries, it's a common affliction. We're mostly all either faggots or boomers around here. Just try not to ever be both at the same time.

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

since everyone's arguing about their ancestors and who fucked whom over in the past, i'd like to share this pearl of wisdom from the best television show ever written 

Born A Poor Black Child

3 years ago

I just watched that scene yesterday when I was going through a bunch of Sopranos clips.