Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well I hope the US is providing sufficient entertainment today for those of you in super lockdown overseas.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

January 6, 2021:

The date the United States of America devolved into a banana republic.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Idk, this new president seems okay to me.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Is America just going to blow itself up at this point? ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Technically, that would be the VP's spot.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

He's just mad that Furiosa renegged on their deal 

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Shit, we skipped the apocalypse and went straight to post.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

See if Hillary had got voted in as President in 2016, we would have missed all this amusing chaos.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I like Cuckoo Clocks. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
And yet the main thing people remember about today will still be the memes of this guy:

Which I'm sure is exactly what he wanted since Ogre dug up that he was a wannabe actor and singer.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Really hope some exec takes notice and remembers this true American hero next time there's a casting call for some kind of dimestore GoT.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Can't be any worse than the current prez :) Wonder what'll happen when the next would-be dictator to come along is more organized?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well I'm a little unsure about his cabinet of doughy neckbeard gamers, but as a president himself I'm sure he'll be alr-- ...oh no, it's retarded.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

You guys have survived Trump and George W Bush, I'm sure one more retarded president won't hurt. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Well I guess now begins the reign of Warlord LARPER, First of his name.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
The eternal internet meme fame he has achieved will be well worth the prison time he will receive. The man has ascended to internet godhood. The occasional anal probe from Bubba and his sisters will be a reasonable price to pay.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Such a great ruler can be succeeded by only one man... Joe Exotic 2024! ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
  • 2019: Blade Runner
  • 2020: Cyberpunk
  • 2021: Mad Max I

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Split off from Avery's much dumber and lamer thread.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

This guy who stole the podium looks like he just won a giant Oscar. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I don't want to lock her in so she can't edit, but Briar's image isn't showing up.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
It's working on my phone.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Weird, will try and find a new one.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Just put it on imgur, that's the only reliable seeming hosting place anymore.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Fixed. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

With Warlord LARPER in charge maybe we can at last get Leif Erickson Day as a national holiday instead of Columbus Day.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Now rise for our new national anthem.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
It's a lot easier to hit all the notes when singing it, that's for sure.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Yeah, "This video is not available in your country" are some pretty catchy lyrics. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
My dad took down his "ironic" Trump 2024 sign. It's a miracle! Bless all those angry retards.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
hah lol. "ironic", yeah

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
It's interesting seeing how this has shaken up the classically lawful Republican party. Even Lindsey Graham who has had nothing but praise for Trump is like 'holy shit guys how was this allowed to happen, we could've all died'. Twenty years of extreme paranoia towards what dudes might be carrying in backpacks all came to nothing.

I bet any ISIS peeps left alive are kicking themselves for not joining the party, but the pipe bombs somebody left at the RNC and DNC headquarters were real. It's pretty incredible there wasn't more violence since anyone could've gotten in with that crowd of pudgy retards.

That woman who did get shot was in her 30s and had been in the Air Force for years, that's kind of crazy. Four years in the security forces division and she'd been in Iraq.

What a way to go, but seems like she of all people would've known better. But I guess she was also a libertarian and well, last couple years turned a lot of people nutty.

On Tuesday the account listed in her name tweeted: "Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!"

Well, nothing except for maybe bullets... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and that goes for everyone stirring up shit this last year. My opinion on how rioters should be dealt with has not changed in the last six months btw.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts." - Donald J Trump. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Also heard that 3 other people died in the riot but it didn't say how. Anybody over there know?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
All "medical emergencies". Considering how many of these people were older and quite portly, I imagine the exertion and excitement just got to them. I hear that would happen at Disneyland all the time, and what is the capitol but a magical place of fun and excitement.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Awh, I'd prefer to imagine that everyone caught corona-virus ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well there was some far right streamer that goes by Baked Alaska that is confirmed to have brought some Corona to the party (and I don't mean the beer). But I'm sure that goes for a whole fucking lot of others too. Given the age range of some of these guys this is going to be pretty bad.

It's actually bumming me out a little because most of these guys appear so pleasant and dadly, they probably went their whole lives as normal upstanding citizens with families who love them, and then they got brainwashed and manipulated a few years and now they're facing more serious repercussions for this than Trump or any of the people around him ever will.

....oh and also I heard that one of the deaths was caused by a dude carrying a taser down his pants accidentally tasing himself in the balls until he had a heart attack and died.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Never before has such a tragic and pointless loss of life amused me so. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
omg. If you put that in a novel, nobody would believe it.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Add one capitol policeman to the list. Killed by insurrectionists.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
And yet I remember being told by so many that killing cops was good and rioting was just the language of the oppressed. Getting so many mixed messages now. I'm kind of enjoying watching the mental gymnastics everyone is having to do to keep their minds from breaking.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I don't see anything lawful in the republican party. All of this law and order stunt has been a fake. This is painfully obvious when it comes to Trump but there is a wider pattern there. Of course there are exceptions, but the general pattern is that they are happy to use the law in their favor but don't respect it. Also not saying that it doesn't happen in the democrats as well but to a different extent.

And lawful isn't even enough for a politician. Every set of rules has a loophole (Gödel's Theorem is basically the mathematical proof of that). History has shown that if we let politician subvert the spirit of the law by exploiting the loopholes democracy cannot survive. Therefore we must hold Politician to a much higher standard of integrity, following not only the letters of the law but upholding it's spirit.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Dems generally are Useless Good, Libertarians and conspiracy theorists are Always Chaotic, Republicans are Always Lawful. Really not that complicated but this post might be why people frequently suspect you of having the 'tism.

But I blame myself for making a serious post to be replied to, I should have realized that would ruin the thread.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

*british voice* he's a bit artistic 

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
*other british voice* Awright me'babba, I'ken whatcha sayn an its all'up dupper, yawl?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Can't believe security let all these Brits in here.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Just walked through...

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
*upholding its spirit

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
So it seems President LARPER has been turned on by his supporters and labeled as Antifa now that he's wanted by the police. But on CYS he will always be the guy that won leadership of the US fair and square in out hearts.

Also I've seen people whining that he's white and that a black guy would've just been shot. I disagree, I truly believe that a burly black man could put on tribal war paint and cheetah skins and waltz in to sit in the VP's chair any time he wanted. It's not about race, it's about sufficient chadness and pimp daddy swagger.

(Well okay, he'd have had to get through the armed crowd outside first and for some of them it miiiiight be about race...)

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Can I get an F for Shirtless Horned Guy? This sweet angel has flown too close to the sun.

His saga will be the stuff of legends.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

This is what happens when you order your revolution from wish. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

What is it about that haircut that just signals a man is so automatically evil. Barbers should make this illegal.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I'm starting to think designing our capitol buildings after an empire most known for falling may not have been the most pro gamer move.

But oh well, I've got a contest story to not write, so time to tune back out of the political circus again!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Look at these brainiacs, climbing a wall to defend a POTUS whose primary campaign promise was to build a border wall to keep people out of the country.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well I at least admire their determination. The left would've gotten distracted setting cars on fire, cracking open cash registers and killing each other before they even got to DC.

Too bad this was all wasted on a backpedaling faggot without a fraction of the grit or chutzpah possessed by these poor dumb fucks that were ready to scale a wall and storm the capital at the word of ARE PRESIDENT. Little too late for 'just a prank, bros! I didn't mean it!' now that five people are dead and many many more are going to prison.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I suppose its too late for "wishing this didnt happen." :P

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 1/8/2021 1:14:53 PM

I mentioned this in the discord, but if Trump had really wanted to go all out, he should have been marching in the middle of his crazed cultist crowd screaming about taking power for the people brandishing a pistol from his long coat and telling them to storm the capitol.

If the cops were too confused to stop the mob before, they’d REALLY be stumped now. Hell with Trump actually there, probably some would have jumped to his side.

Once inside a concentrated effort to get at the hiding congress members would have been in effect. More cultists getting actually shot by the security actually doing their jobs, but ultimately overwhelmed. 

Then ultimately holding the senators members hostage and demanding to be made President for life or else he was going to start executing motherfuckers personally.

The whole time shirtless horned helmet guy would be playing the role as Trump’s “right hand man” and making one liner quips while dragging out the Senators being held hostage.

Some time will pass while Trump goes on about how he’s the savior of America and everyone KNOWS it. At this point at least one Senator (Probably Romney) will speak out against him and promptly get shot, being the first of Congress to get purged.

Hours will pass as the media outside is going fucking nuts and the armed forces are still being “on hold” for some damn reason despite the fact that the Pres has completely lost it. Riots elsewhere in the country get worse and Trump starts making good on his promise and more senators are shot. Mitch probably says something defiantly knowing he’s not long for this world anyway and shirtless horns guy just bashes his head in with a flag stand (Which now has a Trump 2020 flag on it) Trump laughs and pulls his dick out to piss on his corpse.

Ted Cruz and the other Senators that actually STILL supported the election being thrown out, now begin to plead for their lives and say how much they stayed loyal. Completely insane at this point, Trump orders Ted Cruz to suck his dick (still dripping with piss) to prove his loyalty.

Ted Cruz being a complete bitch gets on his knees to do so, but Trump then pushes him away calling him a faggot and shooting him in the head saying the only one allowed to suck his dick is Ivanka.

This is followed by him shouting “YOU HEAR THAT MY LOVELY SEED OF MY LOINS! THIS IS ALL FOR YOU! ALL OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR YOU!” 

By this time, what remains of the government outside has finally gotten it’s shit together, declared that Trump can no longer be considered a legitimate governmental figure, let alone President and needs to just be put down like a mad dog. 

The national guard come in like gang busters, blasting Vanilla ISIS, giving zero fucks about keeping casualties “low.” 

In the ensuing fray, the supporters put up a pathetic resistance and mostly start bumping into each other like keystone cops. Trump has already lost his shit, screaming at everyone and everything. 

Meanwhile Pence, who had been staying silent the whole time (and unharmed because Trump was claiming a “special” punishment for him) bum rushes Trump and grabs the pistol from him.

A couple of punches are thrown, but Trump is no match for the true Christian Crusader who has found the light of God on his side once again after falling to the darkness of the bad orange man.

“I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A LOWLY GAY OPPRESSING GOVERNOR BEFORE ME! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN RUNNING LGBTREATMENT CAMPS! YOU WILL NOT BE REDEEMED BY THE MASSES BY STRIKING ME DOWN, YOU WILL NOT GAIN THEIR SUPPORT! YOUR CAREER IS OVER! EVERYONE WILL BE AGAINST YOU!” Trump screams.

Mike looks down at the mad man he once called his president and exhaled heavily.

“With God on my side, who in this world that matters can really be against me?” Mike replies and shoots Trump and then double taps just to be sure.

Mike drops the gun as the National Guard finally make their way to the location. One of them asks where Trump is, not realizing he’s right there with half of his stinking face blown off.

Looking up, Mike says:

“He’s just been impeached.”

Fin.

Epilogue

Mike Pence went back to the simple life of being an Indiana governor that banned gay wedding cakes knowing that this was the work that God intended for him to do.

Shirtless Horns Guy however escaped and still remains at large to this day.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, this is now cannon. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I agree, this would have been so much better.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
This is exactly what my subconscious was thinking when I watched Pence preside over the certification. His final hammer blow officially ended the dream.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
All social media accounts gone and everybody in his cabinet just ignoring him like a tantruming toddler, I believe this might be the end for the Trumpster.

I wish so much he had just conceded defeat like a normal person and let the Republican party maintain some shred of dignity and relevance. I'm enjoying the present where reality seems like a funny meme or a parody, but now that the GOP finished putting the nails in their own coffin, the stage is inevitably set for Democrat vs leftist. And whenever that ramps up it's going to leave a much higher body count.

Anyway, if this gets aired across America on January 20th, remember, it's just a prank bro! You're special, we love you.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Parler may have been shut down too? Or at least Google and Apple took it down from their app stores.

I was seeing collections of screenshots of guys openly trying to organize more violent assaults on the capitol. It's fun imagining what kind of bricks they would be shitting right now if hardcore Muslims or Antifa kids were posting the same thing. The lack of self awareness is honestly impressive.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Apparently there's some other conservative leaning social media called Gab (never heard of it until today) that got shut down as well.

Not sure where all the right wingers are going to go to talk at this point except maybe Stormfront, assuming they didn't have an account there already. Lol

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

4chan? :p

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
@fluxion stop bumping the wrong thread you tard.

And I already posted that meme.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Well fuck. Let me try again.

dont-tread-on-me

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
What happened to the satyr guy?

Not really a fan of the 'lol, this person is dead' memes, but I recognize that I'm a pussy about this.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Apparently he called the FBI and tried to blame Trump

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Lol no way. I know the grandmother of West Virginia delegate Derrick Evans blamed Trump when he was being arrested.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I almost feel sorry for horned-guy. A large number of people committed the same crimes and now he is going to prison because he won the fancy dress competition.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
To me it seems like some of those people were there because they were batshit insurrectionists and some were just riding the wave like it was the aftermath of a football game or something. And some were there to ham it up and pose for pictures of themselves committing an actual serious crime, go figure. It's like they didn't think there would be consequences if everyone was milling around having a good enough time.

I do feel a little bad for many of them, but I know if the situation was reversed and they were sitting at home watching the other side do what they did, they wouldn't be making these kinds of distinctions. And ultimately the law is the law and it needs to start getting enforced again.

Of course I'm really not a fan of the precedent the Dems set just weakly wringing their hands and looking the other way when those other fuckers were tearing everything down a few months ago, but it seems when the situation inconvenienced them personally, enough was finally enough. I look forward to President Harris going all Judge Dredd on some fools in the years to come if everyone doesn't have this shit out of their system by now.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

You're totally right about this. Some of them came for blood, and stupid mob trials where I'm sure they planned to hang the Hero Mike Pence and Pelosi and so on. But most were probably in it for a lark. I watched one video that was about 35 minutes long, and roughly 70 percent of it was like a carnival. The rest was a violent assault on barricades in an attempt to capture and kill members of the US government, but a large majority of those people were just kind of riding the wave.

However, in the interest of national security, those people — every single one of them — who breached the building should have been greeted with a mouthful of the standard issue 9 mm Luger bullets of the Capitol Police. It's not just about who is more aggrieved. We're talking about defense of the Vice President and both chambers of Congress.

It would have been sad to see such a massacre, but national security is more important than feelings or world views or hundreds of lives of traitors. I wonder how many foreign spies were among them stealing electronic devices.

Actually, I take that back. I think I might be wrong. It only took one death for the crowd at the final barricade to disperse. Maybe just a few shots would have made them back off. But regardless, the Capitol Police were WOEFULLY undermanned.

They certainly should have been PREPARED to massacre them, if they pushed through that final barricade. But maybe it wouldn't have come to that if they had enough people to hold them at bay with tear gas and standard riot control tactics.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I would have always considered it just as an understood thing that trying to assault the government of anywhere would be immediately met with bullets to the face. Or even giving the appearance of trying doing so. It's like the way when someone breaks into your home, you HAVE to assume the worst of their intentions and react appropriately. Any hesitation or waffling is just stupid when everything's on the line. Doesn't even matter who's right or wrong in the case of trying to overthrow the government, fucking hell. I'm just not sure how anyone could do what they did without expecting to be met with extremely lethal force. And I have no idea how things went so wrong with security that that didn't happen. Anybody in that crowd couldn't been strapped with a bomb, just for the single most obvious thing they should've been thinking of. And yeah, if some rando is able to just access Pelosi's emails and shit and start tweeting them, there's really no way to know what else someone may have been able to grab. Keeping in mind that half of these guys thought they were going after an evil cabal of baby eating Satanists who would stop at nothing to stay in power, for real though why the hell were they thinking they could just walk in without being torn apart by an army of freshly raised zombie children at the very least? ....and now I wish there was more time for the dark fantasy contest because I could so do something with all of this.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
The whole think is an information security nightmare. Since there was so much warning ahead of the time it's not unlikely that foreign intelligence services had some people in the crowds. A stolen laptop is bad but what they will really need to do is a complete sweep of any electronic device that could have been compromised.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I meant to post two shit memes but for whatever reason I deleted him after reformatting. That's okay though he's still hiding in my meme trash bin.

Mr-Trumnus

Also, this is probably starting to cross into the realm of bad taste, but:

donttreadonmeplox

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Fun for all the family!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
XD how much you think that cost?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Love that.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

"Made in the USA"

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

pictures-from-the-capitol

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Looks like they finally got shirtless horned guy.

Also got the one waving as he makes off with the podium.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Who could imagine stealing a podium from the nation's capitol could be a crime. What kind of country even is this?!

Also I read that some of these guys were literally shitting in the halls and smearing it around, so they just lost the last and most important thing separating them from the nasty ass mfers in Seattle and Portland. The US might as well be India at this point, gross.

Except these people actually paid a significant amount of money and traveled from other states during a pandemic instead of just using the streets and floors and family members they had at home.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Eh, there's another difference: while the people in Portland are basically a South Park mob, they were protesting ACTUAL deaths (whether those deaths were just or not is irrelevant to my point).

The Qtards who attacked the Capitol building, however, did so over IMAGINARY crimes, like the non-existent cabal of super secret all powerful Satanist child rapist cannibals, or the "election fraud" that somehow magically never showed up in the legal briefings made by Trump's lawyers and his supporters in the 60+ lawsuits (because a lawyer lying to the press and people is legal, but a lawyer lying to a judge in court would end up in prison for contempt or perjury, or they can get disbarred).

Honestly this is so fucking sad. The right wing extremists would have the moral high ground if they weren't so fucking stupid and gullible. So prone to alternative facts...

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Fucking dummies claiming it was Antifa. As if a large number of leftwing extremists would risk prison or death JUST to make their political enemies look bad. As if it isn't more reasonable that the other side did it, the people who believe they are saving the country itself. Occam's Razor tells you exactly who the vast majority of these people were.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Yes, Antifa obviously wanted to force a declaration of martial law that would have kept Trump in power. Anyway, more and more of these people are being identified, so it's pretty impressive for Antifa to have had so many deep cover agents who spent their whole lives faking being conservative patriots. ....but of course I realize facts are useless.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
This is pure trumpism. THey are making these accusations because that is exactly what some of them did during BLM.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
The thing that gets me about QAnon is that 'almost everyone rich and famous is a rapist' is obviously true enough in a post-Epstein world, and I think that's how they get the foot in the door. The actually nutty thing is that they settled on Trump of all people to be their righteous paladin fighting the good fight. That and what amounts to the deification of Trump is the mental jump I don't understand. Well that and the contradictory and ever changing set of beliefs they've been pushing about the pandemic just never being questioned. Unlike all the human trafficking, there's nothing backing up the various wacky beliefs they've had about the virus and plenty to contradict it. It's interesting the way they've taken all these different conspiracies and wrapped them up into one convenient package that becomes this lens to view absolutely everything through, and there's probably something to that explaining why it took off the way it did. I feel like psychologists are going to be a long time unpacking this one.
So prone to alternative facts...
The older crowd on Facebook it really took off with is from a more innocent age, they kept to very narrow circles on the internet and they really are still willing to believe anything they read as long as its packaged a certain way. Even before Covid cranked it all up to 11, I never could get over the bizarre random ideas people I knew would sometimes pick up, internalize and angrily defend even when based off nothing more concrete than 'saw some guy on the internet say it and thought it made sense'. For instance the number of times I've had the REAL FACTS about Covid explained to me by someone who does something like push buttons on a cash register for a living and has no medical degree or training is higher than I can count. e: Because it's a really high number, not because I can't count very high.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I think this captures it perfectly:

Long but worth it.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Tehehe. Lake Mini Wanker. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Ahahahahahahah... poor Canadians.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Stupid and gullible, you say?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
When I say stupid and gullible, I mean lacking in basic understanding of skeptical inquiry and critical analysis. The kinds of things anyone who spends two years studying a physical science will have (whether in school or at Books-A-Million).

But surely some of them attacking the US weren't moronic conspiracy theorists, as you imply. Some were likely just right wing reactionaries and confederate twats.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Oh no, I was just laughing at that screenshot being such an obvious trap.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Lol yeah. 100% some of them will fall for it.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
Just saw this on twitter. He has some good points.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
Damn, he really pulled out all the stops. I felt so patriotic even before be brought out the Conan sword. That was beautiful. Might be the last great performance we ever get from the man.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
He'll never reach the conspiracy theory retards who just committed treason, but maybe he'll reach some of the fools who were exploiting their populism for political gain.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
He's still got a lot of clout with the aging manly tough guy crowd that just got sucked into the wrong groups on Facebook though.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
True. I'm neither aging nor particularly manly, but he has a lot of clout with me. PUT THE COOKIE DOWN! If only I could...

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

Fuck the police, the government should've sent in Arnie! He barges into congress and declares, "I'm not into politics. I'm into survival." Then he observes the stunned crowd and says, "I eat MAGA hats for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!" He starts shooting. Bullets are flying everywhere. Trump supporters are screaming and running for their lives. "Stop, you can't kill us!" One woman pleads. "If it bleeds, I can kill it." Arnie replies before blowing her brains out. "You are terminated!"

He approaches Warlord Larper and his gang and gives a hearty laugh at their weird costumes. "You're a funny guy," he tells Warlord Larper. "I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last."

"Now it is time to play a game," Arnie announces. "Who is your president and what does he do?" The guy with the Trump is my President flags charge him, but Arnie just grabs him and impales him on his own flag. "I guess he had to split," he comments. Just then, he sees the guy trying to steal the podium. "Put the podium down!" He cries before snatching the podium from him and bashing his head in it. He then lights a cigar and drops the match onto the remains of the podium theif's mangled skull, setting it on fire. "What a hot head," he mutters to himself.

By now, all the protesters are either dead or have run away. Warlord Larper is cowering in the corner, pissing himself. Arnie walks up to him slowly. "You know how I said I would kill you last?" He asks before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him off the ground. "I lied." And then he drops Warlord Larper out of the nearest window. "Hasta la vista, baby." ^_^

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

Then he grabs a man who stole documents from Pelosi's desk and says:

The glass is his face, of course.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

Are we allowed to retcon real life? I think this is a much better alternative.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

I am disappointed in myself for not using any Batman and Robin quotes, but I could not logically come up with a way for the protesters to be frozen to death. :(

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

There's probably a giant freezer somewhere in Washington where they impale all the healthcare bills on meat hooks and leave them to suffer.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

Yey! Now I can use "Cool party", "Allow me to break the ice" and “Here’s your Sub-Zero… now plain zero.” ^_^

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago
You forgot the part afterwards where he tells a reporter what is best in life.

KING CONAN for POTUS

3 years ago

And goes home in a chopper. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Damn, Q Anon is wild, y'all. I never really read up on them in detail, I thought it was just a recent batch of conspiracies centered around the Epstein shit and covid. They really went the kitchen sink route though with every conspiracy there is or ever was, no matter how minor, holy shit. Subliminal messages in Disney films are NOT the potential work of a lowly degenerate animator, but all just one more part of the grand design of our blood sucking Jew lizard people overlords. I knew it was originally created by some memeing 4chan chucklefuck, but didn't realize it was two of their mods that just transparently had a Patreon set up for this stuff. The internet can be so strange. The fact that the big anti-pedo conspiracy crusade was incubated on the boards literally most known for all the child porn its users post is an irony just completely lost on the Qtards too, that's so sad. Kind of interesting though that it basically started out as one of those ARG games I used to be into. Not sure if those are still a thing, but they would involve IRL locations and contact with the main players sometimes, and otherwise were all about the entire community deciphering cryptic clues in videos and sound files and sites together to advance a plot and get the next clue. There was a pretty famous one called ilovebees for one of the Halo games, and another centering around some album release I forget the name of now. One article I read talked about how it "fuses aspects of gaming, religion, and puzzles", which at least explains why there were so many pudgy neckbeards in among the super devout.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Lol. watching the video now. This stuff is amazing! I mean, it really makes you seriously question the psychology behind the conspiracy theorists brain. Like, do they genuinely belive the conspiracy theories that they come up with, or do they just say they do because they're looking for a cause to get behind and really don't care what it is. Like, seriously, is it possible that these people genuinely believe that the California fires were fake because "Oh look, there's a tree over there that didn't get burned down!"

I just... I can't get my head around it. It's like... I don't think that they actually believe the stuff they believe in, but they somehow convince themselves that they do believe it. Kind of like other-kin. I don't think that the people genuinely believe that they are really a fictional antropamorphic fox trapped in the body of a human, but they know that the "belief" exists and they want to be a wolf because "OMG wolves are so cool!" so they just say that they believe in it because then they get to run around with fake fur ears and a tail shoved up their butt and pretend that it's because they genuinely have the soul of a wolf and not because they're really weird.

The weird thing is that believing in these theories doesn't actually help them or improve their lives at all. I think they just... Believe stuff because they like believing in stuff. And they genuinely don't care what the stuff that they believe is. Infact, it seems like the weirder and less believable the stuff that they want to believe is, the more they want to believe it because... ... ... I really don't fucking know! Maybe because it makes them think they're smarter than other people? Like. "Ha, look at all these idiots who think that air exists! What a bunch of gullible morons. I'm so much smarter than them."

I really would like to see an interview with an ex conspiracy theorist to understand the mind set of why the hell a person would invest so much time and energy into convincing themselves that they believe something that they know isn't actually true. :p

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Trump's reaction to them is the best bit though. "I don't know much about the movement but I understand that they like me very much... So these are good people who love our country." ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
That was obviously just a cover, come on. The man was flashing secret signals to lead the true believers to new information all the time, don't you know?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Now you get it. ;)

I always get a chuckle out of a smart person actually reading what these morons believe. It's like when you watch a kid open a Chirstmas present. You feel the ego boost of knowing you're way smarter than the common Qtard all over again, experiencing it vicariously through the new person who actually reads their shit.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I only recently became aware that the QAnon guys think that all of Trump's spelling mistakes on twitter are because he's trying to send them some genius secret subliminal message and not because he's a fucking idiot. It's beautiful. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I know I've seen a video of the flat earther stuff where the guy basically talks about shopping around for a conspiracy theory until he found one that he thought was a good fit for him. (And man, those flat earthers seem so sweet and harmless now...they don't have any goals or ambitions to get all violent and angry about, they just want to hang out sometimes and peacefully believe that the world is flat.) Definitely a part of it is this sort of narcissistic belief that unlike the mindless and conformist sheeple, you are intelligent enough to see past the Matrix to the true reality and blah blah blah. The truth can never be the obvious or simple thing, because then you can't be special for seeing past the lies. I've read another article that put a gentler spin on it all, basically the knowledge that the world really is run by some pretty awful people is horribly depressing and mind breaking, and when presented with this idea that there's some kind of secret crusader fixing it all from the inside, they latch onto that to cope. ('Why did it have to be Trump?' is a question I was asking too, but apparently that just grew out of the story the original Q poster had, about how Hillary was going to be arrested before the election and all. There were several 'Anon' hoaxes running on 4chan at the time and that just happened to be the one the mods picked to promote and run with to get more subscribers.) That same article mentioned that several of the people they interviewed straight up confessed they didn't necessarily 100% believe the Q Anon narrative, but they had identified the obvious fact that there was shady shit and corruption all through the upper tiers of society, and for now were just going with the solution offered with a utopic happy ending attached until a better one came along. I'm really starting to think that there's just a lot about the culture of previous decades that primed a whole lot of people growing up then to be susceptible to this conspiracy stuff. Lots of Cold War paranoia maybe, and then there were all the televangelists pushing the idea of the New World Order and of Christians as a targeted minority, and pretty much every other show or movie dealt with shady government organizations working evil behind the scenes. Maybe X Files just wormed its way a little too deep into the psyche of the 90s kid, who knows.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Let me give you a commendation for this post. Don't worry, I'm actually a mod and/or admin and have the authority to give you this commendation. I was made a mod and/or admin in a landslide, and I'll fight until the end to give you your commendation. Except if I have to do it under oath in front of a judge.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

This gem appeared in my FB news feed today:

I'm really not sure what to make of this... On the one hand I want to completely agree with it, but on the other I think it was posted by someone who genuinely thinks this is an issue. And when I think about it some more, I wonder if this was created just to troll the "cryptozoology" crowd?

If so, this Bigfoot/Biden comparison reminds me of a meme I saw making the rounds several years ago promising the upcoming Spring Equinox that year was ALSO going to have a full moon AND a solar eclipse on the same day. All the new-agey types were "Wow, that's so cool!" and entirely dismissive of anyone who dared point out such an event would be impossible.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Fun fact: Eclipses always happen on new moon.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Step 1: Point out that Trump just got about 74 million votes, indicating that voter turnout was at a record high. Step 2: Point out that the reason Hillary only had 3 million more votes than Trump in 2016 is because everyone on BOTH SIDES hates Hillary. Except militant feminists... and yet she still had 3 million more votes. You could also point out how often Republicans have won the popular vote of late.

There's the only explanation needed. It fits the evidence and it is quite reasonable. Moreover, it has some specificity and is falsifiable (you can compare percentages of the vote instead of raw numbers, the latter of which is an exercise in stupidity as used in this Big Foot picture given the record turnout). The alternative is just begging the question, and when they attempt to get specific about their claims they are easily refutable, if not falsifiable (as no conspiracy theory complex is, at least not fully).

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
@Gower

It's come to my attention we REALLY could use a grammar lesson on the difference between capital and capitol.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I will settle for anything, *anything* not plagiarized at this point.  Spelling things correctly is so far away from the world of possibilities that I can't even see it from here.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Awh, interesting! What's been plagiarized? Books or essays? ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Is it a grapefruit?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Since I feel like this may not be as clear to other people, I wanted to spell it out:

QAnon was a delusion sent because these people were arrogant and hateful and turned away from God, while misusing His name and the name of His son to back up their completely un-Christian actions.

In addition to whatever they get charged with on Earth, all these "Christians" who attacked the country because of their insane worship of a president and of flags and symbols are guilty of idolatry. That put all their faith in the wrong things and will be going to Hell unless they humble themselves and repent.

This is exactly how Hitler happened and how the Antichrist will rise to power. You may be reading this and not believe me now, but try to remember it later.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
REPENT, HEATHEN TRUMPIANS

THE TRUE GOD NEEDS NO TWITTER ACCOUNT

YOU SHALL BE CAST INTO THE FLAME AND YOUR ANGUISHED CRIES OF 'COVFEFE' WILL NOT BE HEARD

...but sure, I can't say I disagree with the general sentiment, the hypocrisy on display is what made these people extra disgusting. And that's as good an explanation as how the fuck QAnon sucked in so many people as any. None of it makes any sense.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

What do you mean it doesn't make sense? QAnon are just trying to spread the good word to all you sheeple so that they can save the world from the evil liberal devil worships and their satanic orgies of pizza and pedophilia. What's so hard to understand about that? ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Huh. Interesting theory. Alternatively, an enterprising internet troll made a lot of money off of a trip code and the resulting massive branding campaign, and he also fears that the nation is steadily creeping left, so considers creating a right wing cult a lesser evil. And did I mention all the ad revenue he's gotten on the 8kun boards which he or his father owns (depending upon which of the two controls the Q trip code).

There's a fucking app for fuck's sake. I am pretty sure that Jesus does not work in mysterious apps.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
^^ Has a disability which prevents understanding sarcasm and satire.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I was assuming she was dead serious but also by 'delusion' referring more to the phenomenon of so many people just eating this shit up. Cults and conspiracy theories are always around but by definition usually remain a fringe thing, and even when mass hysteria hits a nation it generally does not involve belief in secret blood drinking lizard people.

Something went seriously weird this time in a way psychologists and sociologists are going to be figuring out for decades.

And all you described was run of the mill autism. But I already assume everyone online has that until proven otherwise, don't worry.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

To be fair, can you really fault them for confusing Joe Biden with a blood drinking lizard man?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
The lizard people conspiracy has been around since the 90s, but it actually starts sounding a lot more familiar if you do a find and replace with 'Jews'.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Try this one on for size:

birdsarentreal.com

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Regardless of whether birds are real, there are no sinister aliens controlling the world, reptilian or Jewish or otherwise.

It's just a completely ridiculous notion.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Great point mizal. Coincidentally you may be surprised to find a few extra thousand dollars in your stocking next Hanuk... Christmas. 

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Wait just a minute.. You're telling me there's people out there who think that birds are real? LMAO! People be crazy! Look into a seagull's eyes and tell me that's an actual living creature with a soul. >.<

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

To be fair though, I live in the U.K. so I doubt that many of the robot birds would've made it over here. For all I know, American birds walk around looking like:

... Nothing to see here folks. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Speaking of nothing to see...

qtard-ridiculousness

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Yey! Everything sorted. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Thank goodness someone shares my views! I was starting to think that I was the crazy one for thinking that birds don't exist. I mean, it's so obvious that they're spy drones!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I'm late to the party, but thought I'd bring you all the wisdom of the hillbillies on this whole fiasco.

The entire thing was orchestrated by Antifa, ya'll. No one there was truly a republican. It's all just the libs trying to frame Trump and his supporters as the bad guys. And next, this mob will be coming for our guns, but they'll be without their disguises at that time since Bimala will be in charge at that point. So best bury them in cases under your gardens this year so they can't be found when the lib hoards are upon us!

Also, Trump is about to declare martial law according to some prophetic preacher dude who totes got permission from God himself to spill the beans to Trump's faithful. So we're all about to be locked in our homes while the libs are dragged from their homes for election fraud and shot in the streets. Italy's also apparently in on it so Trump is gonna nuke them once he stops the steal ya'll.

Once Trump is back on the throne we can all dig up our gardens and get back to shooting random varmints off our properties and hoarding bullets for... reasons... Oh and of course mething it the fuck up. Yee Yee!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Once Trump is back on the throne we can all dig up our gardens and get back to shooting random varmints off our properties and hoarding bullets for... reasons... Oh and of course mething it the fuck up. Yee Yee!

Don't forget passing out naked in a field with an AR-15...

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well, that just goes without saying. I mean why even have one if you're not going to get drunk, strip naked, and pass out in a field?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Lol he's visiting a little border town here in Texas and people are not happy.

Texas Rep. Vincente Gonzalez of McAllen also weighed in about Trump's visit.

"This is a time for good South Texas American pride to beam into our communities and to not allow ourselves to be used like an old rag by a modern day traitor," Gonzalez said.

Gonzalez added that Texans should not be deceived about President Trump's motive for the trip.

"Don't be fooled: President Trump does not care about the people of South Texas, this country, or the rule of law," Gonzalez added. "This individual fomented an attack on the United States Capitol and American democracy."

Community activist group, La Union del Pueblo Entero (LUPE) sounded off, mobilizing a petition to cancel Trump's visit.

"Border communities rightly see his trip as an immediate threat to community safety and security," LUPE's Facebook post stated.

Damn, when you're a Republican president and even Texas doesn't want you anymore...

Of course they couldn't do much since according to the city's site, none of his people even bothered to inform officials there that he was coming. They found out from the news.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I'm guessing that Trump is expecting a massive crowd of supporters formed entirely of this guy:

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Well, Trump has been impeached. AGAIN.

Youtube has banned him for a week.

The Deutsche Bank has cut ties with him.

New York also cut ties with him.

Yeah he's fucked.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Can't believe the libs managed to fit him in a peach.

I guess he lost weight, good for him!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
YouTube banning for a week sounds so half assed next to the rest of that.

Still waiting for the total media blackout followed by cellphone networks going out globally that we were promised, now that all major tech companies have been shut down and everyone in government arrested by executive order.

Plus the war with whoever that was supposed to happen during that time.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Friendster has banned him!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

And myspace! >.<

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I'm starting to wonder what he's going to do when he finally gets booted out of the White House.

Either he'll fade into obscurity, kicking and screaming the whole way. Or, he's going to go buy some private island somewhere and have a private army made up of all his worshippers. Which will inevitably turn into a human sacrifice cult.

I feel like it'll be the former, but the latter is so much more entertaining. Most of my neighbors have taken down all of their pro-trump lawn ornaments and signage. Even the Jesus 2020 - Our only hope, sign got taken down. Most shockingly of all, the fabled Trump Shitter is now just a plain ol' outhouse in a field of cows. When only the paranoid meth heads and neckbeards support you, you know you're going down hill fast lol.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
This Island - No need to buy it, it's a free perk, for his amazing performance.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
The best facility. It's YUGE and is staffed with only the very best people.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Wait... Trump has a youtube channel? How the fuck was I not informed? O.O

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I'm a little upset still because in the other thread (which I can't find now) I specifically remember telling the US not to self destruct in an orgy of violence. Should've listened, hmm? 

But really truly wishing you all the best in getting through the inauguration. Sort of funny that it was the alt right that wound up being the ones to go and try this after all. I've been having to listen to the blood-soaked Congress killing fantasies of all the little college kids for almost a decade, I guess the boomers were right and they're just lazy; if you want to be Thanos, you have to stop explaining that the moral solution would have been indiscriminately killing people only above a certain income, and just go do it yourself. 

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I think they had to go back to the drawing board after their trial run in Seattle resulted in too many casualties by friendly fire.

Well that, and their most bloodthirsty keyboard warriors all opted to stay inside at home to defend their manga collections and organic coconut milk stockpile when shit went down.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Okay guys, with the repeachment of Trump and the great Warlord LARPER sadly devolving into some kind of soyboy pissbaby crying over the lack of organic food in prison, we're going to need to begin the search for a new president. After a careful search for available candidates, these are the best I can find: I immediately identified this as Bizarro World Malk. And then we have this guy: This tacticool ninja, he looks like he means serious business! I'm sure you've all seen this guy already, but in case you didn't read the follow up stories, his name is Eric Munchel, and he...is a failed bartender in his 30s, who had his mommy drive him to the riots.
His mother Lisa Eisenhart, who said she drove with her son from Tennessee, was quoted as saying: “The left has everything: the media, organisations, the government. We have to organise if we’re going to fight back and be heard.” Ms Eisenhart, who works as a nurse, also said: “I’d rather die as a 57-year-old woman than live under oppression.” She added, “This country was founded on revolution. If they’re going to take every legitimate means from us, and we can’t even express ourselves on the internet, we won’t even be able to speak freely, what is America for?”
"If you can't openly organize terrorism on social media, what is America even for?!" Well anyway, make your decision, but remember that only votes placed in person will count.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

I vote for tacticool ninja's mom. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well she certainly seems to be the more competent one out of this collection. But I couldn't bring myself to vote for anyone who thinks they have a right to free speech on the internet, that's an argument I associate with indignant alt spamming 12 years olds. Either private companies have the final say or it's all controlled by the government, take your pick, bitch. Or else go buy your own internet.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
New Speaker of the House candidate:

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Beautiful! I do love how she's so shocked and horrified that she got maced for trying to illegally break into a building. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Owh! New Warlord Larper one ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Lost my shit at YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
HAhahahahaha! Nice find.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Hmm, wonder if we'll need a new thread for today.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Nice to see that Trump didn't bother to pardon any of the rioters from the riot that he personally incited. ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
But that's only because today he'll be arresting Biden, declaring martial law, and the phone networks and all social media are going to be taken down for reasons related to this somehow. Either while he goes to war with China or drags all the liberals out of their homes, I've gotten conflicting information on this one.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Well, I think the real leader of the deep state has revealed himself here, through a subtle message at the pre-ceremony Inauguration.

capncrunchinaugaration It was right in our faces all along. Every delicious, crunchy bite that also tore our gums. Why didn't we see the signs?

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
I will never understand why they keep the President and Vice President so close together at these things. Seems like a ridiculously stupid idea. Bad security IMHO.

Avocado Toast for President

3 years ago
Well now that THAT nonsense is all over with, back to our regularly scheduled programming. Different president, same anarcho socialists rageshitting in tears over the fact he isn't Bernie. I guess they were upset we were all forgetting about them for a moment there.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-biden-inauguration-portland-prote-idUSKBN29Q0H9

Yes yes dears, you're all very special too.

3 years ago

Yey! I was thinking the libs had been suspiciously quite for awhile. Nice to see they're not going to let the Trump supporters outdo them. ^_^

3 years ago
These cry babies have the IQ of a microwaved dildo. You can't get police reform if you don't have moderates in power. Idiots.

3 years ago
Honestly I'm surprised they have any police left to get into violent altercations with in those places at all. I know in Seattle so many walked out that if you call 911 while someone is in the act of being murdered or raped, or even if their fellow officers are in trouble there's a good long wait before a response now.

I'm hoping things will eventually escalate to city council peeps that have been unconvincingly sucking up to the mobs being threatened in their homes, that's probably about the only thing that will make them go lol okay it's time to stop now and commit to any real solution.

3 years ago
Actually, I've just figured out how to solve our current troubles, so I really hope the number of FBI watchlists certain site members are on means somebody is reading this:

1) Arrange the Capitol rioters into teams.
2) Bus them to Portland, returning their guns with limited ammo they'll have to conserve.
3) Inform them Trump is being held captive somewhere in the city and now is the time to fight for America.
4) Begin livestreaming.
5) Survivor 2021: Fucktard Edition begins.
6) Arrange some kind of premium service for viewers and have the money go to police reform.

3 years ago

I'll get my FBI agent on this right away! He's a pretty cool dude, putting up with all my shenanigans!

3 years ago
Survivor: Race War Edition. It could work.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago

Well, I've had 4 solid years of fun making fun of Donald Trump and his shenanigans... Then I found this:

The President of the United States, everybody! ^_^

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Oh, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what ol' Gropin' Joe is like, but all anyone wants at this point is for a president to sit in the chair and sign papers to let other people get covid under control, and not use Twitter. Well that and send out the damn checks already, I need a new laptop. A nice one.

WARLORD LARPER for POTUS

3 years ago
Yeah that one’s a gem.