Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Thara's game

3 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/Story/The_Tale_of_The_Foolish_Princess.aspx

Okay so Thara is currently holding several site members at gunpoint in the Discord, teetering on a ledge over a pit of lava. She's said she's executing one per day until she has 50 ratings.

Currently the game has 28 so it's not looking so great for them. I'm making this thread to raise awareness, maybe if everyone works together we can save one or two before it's too late.

Just try and choke down your disgust at the anime title art and remind yourself this is for the sake of your CYStian brethren.

Thara's game

3 years ago

It truly hurts me more than it hurts them. *sniffles* I must blame the circumstances. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

I swear i rated it. Now let one of them go please.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Congrats. You've saved Dark! 

Thanks as well. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

And it was well written. I always like when it includes bonus background info links.  

Thara's game

3 years ago

I tried replicating End in some fashion. 

Thara's game

3 years ago
Of all people to save...

Thara's game

3 years ago

Hmmm, I see what you mean. I think he promised he would read my story, but he's been superbly lazy lately. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

I swear I will read it tomorrow! (If I don't you can take points from me.)

Thara's game

3 years ago

How admirable. Risking even your points to save your CYS brethren. 

Very well.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Done. Rated it 7/8. Now let one of them go.

Thara's game

3 years ago
I gave it a 5/8, but I'd raise that higher if it it's ever proofread and cleaned up. I understand it being for a contest meant you may not have had time for that which I forgot to say in my comment, but the featured spot is still well deserved, it's a great fantasy adventure.

Thara's game

3 years ago

I will protect you from the inevitable retaliation from Thara 

Thara's game

3 years ago
We just have to make sure he never enters the Discordant Realm, it's so unsafe there for honest mortals.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Well that's ominous...

Thara's game

3 years ago

I guess it's better than what that bitch Northwind rated it.

Ah, I'm starting to go down the list of proofreading that Tim gave me. Some of it has been applied now. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

Lol

Thara's game

3 years ago

I heard a rumor that someone had rated this story a 3/8, so I made the decision to go ahead and give it an 8/8 in order to counteract this injustice as best I could. Imagine my surprise when I recalled that I'd already rated it 8/8 in the first place.
I hope that is enough to save the life of at least one CYStian.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Thank you!

It goes a long way.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Rated it, it deserves more attention if I’m honest since it’s actually pretty good.
I hope my contribution can save someone, especially if that someone happens to me.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Oh no, I hope I can at least save a soul.

Rated, oh those poor things...

Thara's game

3 years ago
Thara still needs six more ratings.

Malk didn't have nearly this much trouble, can't believe that even after she attempted violent terrorism everyone still preferred the Jew.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Just another example of the Jews manipulating things to oppress the proud Arabic people.

Thara's game

3 years ago

@Avery_Moore

@RoyalGhost_007

@WilhelmHeim

@Klockwerk

@Keksimus_Maximus

@HispanicMemes

@chumm

Go rate Thara's game since you're lurking around anyway.

Thara's game

3 years ago
@urnam0
@PineappleKitty
@tmanaking
@ugilick

Thara doesn't even care if you actually read it, that's so generous of her. Just rate.

Thara's game

3 years ago
@C6H8O6

Thara's game

3 years ago

mizal and End love me so much...

*sniffles*

Thanks you guys.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Alright fine, I'll go read it. It was on my list anyway but I'll move it to the top. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

Alright, I rated Thara's story. Now I'll go actually read it because I'm sure it's really good.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Already did yesterday

Thara's game

3 years ago

Now, we only need 5 more. Tell any of your friends with anime avatars about this game, please. Describe it as being like that popular anime where the main character returns by dying.

Re:Zero! 

That's a great show. 

Thara's game

3 years ago

Bold of you to assume I have friends.

Thara's game

3 years ago

:(

Thara's game

3 years ago
You can make friends by sharing this storygame.

However, you do not need any friends but Thara so you're off to a great start. I think you may be exactly her type, really.

Thara's game

3 years ago
I'll be happy to prioritize it.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Sounds great. 

Thara's game

3 years ago
Rating is up and the review will follow shortly.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Yeah! Get to it, slackers!

Thara's game

3 years ago
Who has tagged me--AHHH!

Aye aye sir I'll get right on it!

Thara's game

3 years ago
An appropriate response.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Done!

Thara's game

3 years ago

Well apparently my story has reached 50 ratings finally. 

Thanks to anyone who rated it. Also, thanks to mizal for creating the thread, and then subsequently tagging people, and thanks to End for doing the same for the latter of tagging people. 

Also a middle finger to anyone whose been online and was tagged, but has been posting in other threads! 

@Avery_Moore specifically. 

That little bitch. 

Anyway, I will periodically still make certain changes and fixes to this story, but I'm going to try and get a new project out there. One that's lighter in tone, and jujst about everything. Although, people seem to say that this isn’t as dark as it could be at times. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to add an extended cut of sorts like Mara suggested. 

Dunno, for now, I'll revel in this feeling of getting 50 ratings for a game for the first time.

Thara's game

3 years ago
Thara, not only that, but she wrote a long, detailed review on this game on the 24th: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/adventures-with-raven

She must really dislike you, wow.

Thara's game

3 years ago

Lol. I am going to rate the game but I'm currently in the middle of The Wal*Mart Game and I want to finish that first because it's bloody frustrating. :p

Thara's game

3 years ago
I've heard that's the only storygame people are allowed to play in North Korea.