Player Comments on Ineptitude 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Yay! I won!
-- ArtsyGirl38 on 2/8/2020 12:54:25 AM with a score of 0
I'll admit, I actually really liked this. It left me laugh out loud several times. It was especially relatable considering the recent contest CYS just held. You are good at writing humour. The grammar could've been improved a bit, and I would've liked to see more consistency with the line breaks. Overall, it was still quite enjoyable.
-- Reader82 on 1/13/2020 1:22:36 AM with a score of 0
You adorable, dumbass son of a sick bastard, I was actually reading a CYS story a while back when my roomate began to imitate the very one in your story. Awesome!
Cute, fun, evasive. A+ on dodging any real responsibility.
-- puddlebunni on 12/18/2019 10:30:29 AM with a score of 0
Wow, that was quite the self-deprecating fluff piece. I like it. Good job, Cricket.
-- VainCorsair on 12/9/2019 3:12:20 PM with a score of 0
I just like everything Cricket does. The words could all be random pounding on the keyboard for all I care.
-- Gower on 12/5/2019 10:21:49 AM with a score of 0
True story, bro
-- Ogre11 on 12/2/2019 2:56:20 PM with a score of 0
The perfect sequel to the perfect story. Great job Cricket.
-- C6H8O6 on 12/2/2019 11:26:12 AM with a score of 0
I loved it. You really captured the CYS spirit.
-- Bucky on 12/2/2019 10:20:49 AM with a score of 0
As your older sister, I can only support your decisions to the best of my abilities and wholeheartedly. And with some shred of wholesomeness.

Cricket, please return home after whatever this is. Father is worried and mother is drinking again.

Yes, this is a roundabout way of saying that your story is umm, bad. I rated it generously only so you may gain some semblance of conscience or regret (hopefully both) and do what you know is right at the end of the day.

Yours always, Thara.

P.S,

I've been renting your bed out to hobos while you were away, so you may want to burn the sheets.

Actually, you may want to burn the entire mattress.
-- TharaApples on 12/2/2019 1:07:27 AM with a score of 0
lmao fucking noob get good
-- Chris113022 on 12/1/2019 4:21:50 PM with a score of 0
Great book, this should be a tough decision for the contest.
-- Patandjenfan33333 on 12/1/2019 1:31:46 PM with a score of 0
PS
I hope you rot in noob hell, good sir
-- corgi213 on 12/1/2019 9:45:37 AM with a score of 0
This....this...was utter, entire shit. You can tell it was rushed just in time for the deadline.
Also seems like wvery other choice leads to a dead end, the game was very short in general.

Short, hopefully, like your time here on CYS. Ill enjoy watching you Boogaloo out the door once the community rips you apart for your Ineptitude, noob swine.
-- corgi213 on 12/1/2019 9:44:59 AM with a score of 0
A welcome and much-needed update to the classic "MyAdventureGame.com the Game."
-- Bill_Ingersoll on 12/1/2019 8:03:42 AM with a score of 0
All the more fun when you can pick out who the Main Character can be based off of.
-- DerPrussen on 12/1/2019 7:14:17 AM with a score of 0