Player Comments on Repression

This game is actually kind of artistic in an unexpected way. It’s got the gross-out comedy and the over-the-top sexual and violent situations from Basement Dwellers, but this is way more sophisticated.

The constant refrain in the endgames of “You feel…” followed by the emotion you’ve found was great. That was artistic and interesting and tied the whole game together, making it feel like one unified entity.

I think the game sort of folds into three part, and I discovered the three parts in exactly the right order. First you experience stumbling through the horror and the bleakness, and the no-way-out of dead-end emotions.

You can’t help anyone, and you can’t impress anyone, and everything is horrible.

Then, you figure out, wait, I can do stuff with these emotions. I can shoot people and defeat them physically, and degrade the bodies of the people who humiliated me. It’s a kind of hollow victory, and the game clearly shows that that sort of victory kind of sucks. Or do nothing at all and end up a catatonic shell. This part shows what happens when the repression of the main character is ripped suddenly away.

Then you figure out that you can create more real victories by taking a stand and supporting your mother or sister and not escaping or keeping your head down. And this way, yes, you get the incestuous stories, which is another kind of repression lifted, but aside from the shock value there’s surprisingly hopeful and happy endings with no shock at all. Now I’m dating Jessica, and things seem brighter. Or now I’ve allied with my sister, and I have a friend in her and the air is getting cleared. I would *never* have expected those ending to be here, and I actually found them better written than any other endings. (aside from the shooting at school, barricaded with Jessica. That was pretty brutal and really well written too.)

So I went into this thinking I know what I was going to be reading, and about 1/3 of the way through, I realized that there was more depth here than I thought. I’m authentically impressed.
-- Gower on 9/10/2019 2:25:10 PM with a score of 0
Putting this off was a mistake. Repression is so simple and refreshing. I've explored several paths, with many more yet to see, but so far "Group Hug" was certainly the most unexpected ending. I would call it suspension breaking. I think every other outcome felt believable and grounded in the characters as influenced by your choices.

Unironically there is a lesson or two in this story, and I'm not talking about the tidbit with incest. These are the findings of human observation. Many people are oblivious to the way they feel, and the way others feel. Our thoughts become patterns of behavior, they become a part of our reactionary character. Who we are is largely how we respond to what happens to us.

This story is chiefly about character development. That's the whole plot. The characters are practically cardboard stand ins. We know very few details about the main character. Very little about his sister, really even less about his mother. As for the whole cast, readers must color inside the lines for themselves, and we will. We knew someone. Their face and story is pasted over the cutouts.

When all knew Aron and Butch and so on. Lets not forget Henry. I knew the main character too. I knew his sister. Our brains make a shorthand decision to fill in the information we don't have. There are no events or unique characteristics that lock out these options so our memory is able to quickly serve up an instant character. Sometimes this is bad. It would be if the story wasn't short and seemingly quite under our control as the player.

I'll never forget punching Henry. I did. Right under the one tree by the Soccer Fields. Almost every event was one the majority of us can relate to. While not all of us can relate to "group hug" most of us can relate to being the unwilling third wheel of an argument. All of us think back on these universal choices and consider the alternative.

This was an excellent use of interactive fiction.
-- ugilick on 9/8/2019 11:57:22 PM with a score of 0
This is a great storygame, and arguably the best example of Endmaster's writing that's got dark and disturbing themes but still tasteful and interesting at the same time. Love SICK is probably more explicit and disgusting but that's more for the sake of humour, unlike in this story. There are quite a few separate paths that will lead to incest in this one.

The most impressive part of Repression is the number of paths and endings. Due to the lack of a 'true ending', most of the endings are satisfying in their own way. This makes for a very replayable game. It surprises you by giving you choices where you expect a dead end. It's also cleverly done so that going through the same events is given a little twist due to prior events and gives you a fresh perspective and different outcomes. That said, some of the endings on occasion do feel a little too similar to one another.

As Loon says, the brevity and conciseness of the writing is a major strength of this story. It fits very well with the protagonist and the theme of feeling nothing. There's also something very compelling about the way repetition is used for the endings. It's a blast to go through and find all the different words used when your character feels something.

The odd typo aside, this game is near perfect (for the kind of storygame it is) and very enjoyable. I don't think there's much you could do to build upon or improve this concept, but due to lack of epicness (which, again, couldn't really be included in this story) I give Repression 7/8.
-- 31TeV on 10/7/2014 11:54:56 AM with a score of 0
Apparently standing up to a bully and helping my friend doesn't help!
-- Matt on 8/22/2019 11:20:56 PM with a score of 0
It's Noice.
-- PH4N70M on 8/18/2019 11:32:18 PM with a score of 0
Please make more!
-- Reywalker786 on 6/5/2019 4:06:23 PM with a score of 0
I see a dark mind!
-- Reywalker786 on 6/5/2019 1:06:00 AM with a score of 0
Incestuous to a whole new level.However you can’t be the shining white knight in silvery armour to save the day.Not bad for a passive read.But not enough leeway with the choices to make it feel like a CYOA or an overall choice based game.What I guess I’m trying to covey is that the story is too linear.

Welsh strikes again.
-- Welsh on 5/4/2019 11:25:17 AM with a score of 0
This was enjoyable.
-- Faervel on 12/26/2018 5:57:03 PM with a score of 0
This was interestingly written, but so super short!
-- mous3r on 11/13/2018 9:52:35 AM with a score of 0
It is ridiculously hard to explain why I upped my rating of this story to "it will bring you enlightenment" after getting the Mom/Son incest ending, which I suppose makes sense, considering that enlightenment is ridiculously hard to explain. However, I have finally figured out a way to do it. Read the fanfic that there is a link to in this comment to understand why I said that this fanfic will bring you enlightenment. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5598018/1/The-Scheming-Borg
-- BristowJeremiah on 9/23/2018 8:23:27 PM with a score of 0
All right. So I got three different incest endings, and I liked the first one best. You know, the one that repaired the family structure? Yeah that one. Quick question, though: where is the father in all of this? I mean, it never says what happened to him, even in the more violent endings.
-- BristowJeremiah on 9/9/2018 8:57:54 PM with a score of 0
Pretty good, its nice to kill the time trying to get all the endings.
-- Sabesan on 5/7/2018 7:55:41 PM with a score of 0
wow just wow
-- small_fry101 on 4/25/2018 9:12:59 AM with a score of 0
Yikes! that was an emotional ride! the story was simple and short and to the point! I tried over and over to only result in one possible outcome that I could feel was a win! Ironically, it was by doing what I probably would do in real life. So... well done. but wow.
-- LuvLee on 4/14/2018 3:06:01 PM with a score of 0
I personally liked the incest ending.
-- TheHumanCookie on 4/8/2018 1:24:50 PM with a score of 0
Leaving a rating to check my score
-- Seventeen17 on 3/31/2018 12:47:11 AM with a score of 0
Endmaster makes the best games in my opinoin this game was the first of his that i played in fact it was the first game I played when i joined the site. His games inspire me to want to make some but I am not good at writing a good story. but atleast i'm better than kinglozer
-- Jakethebro on 2/21/2018 11:40:27 AM with a score of 0
As soon as he shot himself, my erection died. Thanks
-- Joshua on 2/7/2018 3:49:12 AM with a score of 0
I love the group hug ending as well as the Jessica ending
-- Jakethebro on 1/30/2018 10:05:44 PM with a score of 0
I like the story. Great plot but a little too short.
-- Gocu on 1/24/2018 8:17:29 PM with a score of 0
I can't believe the most reasonable path(at least in my opinion) leads to group incest orgy! Really made me laugh!
-- Zeus on 1/6/2018 10:41:28 AM with a score of 0
Amazing.
-- zephurricane on 12/10/2017 2:13:42 PM with a score of 0
A lot of fun and very interesting.
-- HugsGoodbye on 12/8/2017 10:05:56 PM with a score of 0
I feel warped.
-- Oberon on 11/25/2017 9:44:09 AM with a score of 0
why the fuck does it end so quickly
-- sdfdtyuj on 10/25/2017 9:58:14 PM with a score of 0
Hmm... if this is the true ending, then the game should be called 'regression.' ;)
Nice game play and story though.

"Later you're found by the janitor who manages to get you to a hospital just in time for you to live. Not in time for you to have not suffered brain damage though.

Oddly this has an interesting effect on your previous emotional condition. You revert back to a childlike state. Your Mom actually is nicer to you and in general, and sis seems to stop partying as much. Your unfortunate event has inadvertantly brought them closer to each other and to you. Of course you're unaware of such things, you just know that two pretty ladies take care of you.

Another day arrives and you feel playful..."
-- TestingJest on 8/15/2017 4:07:33 AM with a score of 0
excellent work
-- JasonX on 6/16/2017 4:16:24 PM with a score of 0
Great game
-- travis on 3/30/2017 11:14:25 AM with a score of 0
The group hug ending was just wrong. Seriously a red line has been crossed.
-- Iquarius on 3/28/2017 12:42:18 PM with a score of 0
Good game! Keep up the good work!
-- Sam2 on 3/24/2017 11:29:29 AM with a score of 0
Well. THAT ending caught me off guard lol...
-- Galootius on 3/22/2017 4:08:19 PM with a score of 0
Ah, Mass-murder, not quite something I would do myself, but it's something that was written well in this story.
-- Shinobi on 3/13/2017 11:21:33 AM with a score of 0
Really enjoyed this. I love that you had different story ending paths. I would love to have seen more small detail like what they ate or what they wore that day, but other than that I liked it. Keep up the good work! ^_^
-- BlueWolf17 on 3/9/2017 10:45:01 AM with a score of 0
Yay! I'm normal again!
-- GigaKnight on 3/6/2017 10:32:49 PM with a score of 0
This game is short and disgusting.
-- BOB Jr. on 2/8/2017 7:47:27 PM with a score of 0
I explored every single ending and it gets kind of weird
SPOILERS: For some reason you can end up being "passionate" for your mom, sister or both. There is going to be some pretty bad down syndrome in this family
-- qawsed123 on 1/1/2017 6:23:03 PM with a score of 0
The threesome ending is quite awesome! Unexpected haha
-- Skeptikos on 12/15/2016 1:21:27 PM with a score of 0
Interesting. Good read, not so much social, but not everything is supposed to be.
-- Walker on 12/10/2016 8:21:53 PM with a score of 0
How do you play the game an are you allowed to have sex
-- Yet ha on 12/8/2016 4:44:25 PM with a score of 0
Sometimes JUSTICEEE is appropriate.
-- Digit on 11/23/2016 12:51:31 PM with a score of 0
Funny ending, and quite disturbing? Not the sort of ending I was expecting.
-- harrypotter on 10/24/2016 11:39:19 AM with a score of 0
The Story was good but wish it could of been longer. I played it quite a few times and all the endings i found were satisfying.
-- ExpectReality on 10/20/2016 4:17:49 AM with a score of 0
This game was of moderate length, but made up for it in gameplay. As usual, great work.
-- ZagHero on 10/5/2016 10:50:30 AM with a score of 0
Good game!
-- madmax on 6/14/2016 4:37:55 PM with a score of 0
The outlandish variety of possible endings has me reeling.
-- allencl on 5/31/2016 8:18:56 PM with a score of 0
8/8 good story.
-- Shadow_Strider on 5/8/2016 10:06:48 PM with a score of 0
Apparently being beaten to death is just another ordinary day at school. 10/10 for realism.
-- Joseph on 4/19/2016 12:53:54 PM with a score of 0
I love that argueably, one of the "best" endings is gotten to by doing absoulety nothing, and just staying in bed.
-- hurpfry on 4/17/2016 7:28:14 PM with a score of 0
I like this book. It was an interesting read. Why is it, that all the kids in your books have guns? Why not throwing knives? Guns are so loud.
-- Walker. on 3/20/2016 11:40:44 PM with a score of 0
Absolute contentment.
-- Bucky on 1/22/2016 4:02:08 PM with a score of 0
I chose group hug. Didn't fail me. 8/8 wouldn't do this in real life.
-- BlurredRight on 1/13/2016 12:29:03 PM with a score of 0
Wow. I also read Love SICK.

Uh...are you sure you're okay man?
-- Anonymous on 11/26/2015 8:29:35 PM with a score of 0
That "Group Hug" sure escalated quickly, huh?
-- Aducan on 11/21/2015 9:58:26 AM with a score of 0
HOORAY FOR INCEST! Am i a sick person?
-- zombot on 11/4/2015 10:02:03 AM with a score of 0
Good as usual.
-- Shinobi on 10/22/2015 10:05:26 PM with a score of 0
Beware the hugs!!
-- Mangybeard on 7/17/2015 5:09:10 PM with a score of 0
Do. Not. Group. Hug.
-- Wolfmist on 6/28/2015 1:46:36 PM with a score of 0
So, group hugs...
-- Chris113022 on 6/23/2015 4:29:52 PM with a score of 0
What's weird about this is, unlike the old "Choose Your Own Adventures," where the morally-upright option usually yielded positive results, here, the morally-upright option seems to yield negative results. Probably because "you" the protagonist are so emotionally maladjusted and amoral. At first I was really pissed off, but I think I get it now. I still prefer more traditional storylines and protagonists, though.
(Besides, where I'm from, if you're 17 or 18 years old and you get into a fight at school, you don't get sent to the principal's office, you get sent to county lock-up!)
-- Imrah on 6/3/2015 8:51:09 PM with a score of 0
I am going to assume that euphoria is the greatest of all of the endings in which case I question the sanity of the family. Who does that?! Over the course of the game I became a vegetable, a whore-monger, a school shooter, a person who kills to be happy, had sex with my mother, sister, separately and apart, killed mom, got killed, took control of the family, got mom to back down and allow my sister and I freedom, and got a date.
-- Victoria on 5/26/2015 3:46:58 PM with a score of 0
Haha, that's hilarious. 7/8
-- betaband on 4/30/2015 9:36:35 PM with a score of 0
I don't know why everyone thinks this is such a bad ending. Everyone's happy, after all.
Kind of reminded me of Visitor Q.
-- Sethaniel on 4/30/2015 8:10:20 PM with a score of 0
Endmaster, you seem to have an unhealthy fascination with incest, the question is: why?
-- Reader on 4/19/2015 8:24:02 AM with a score of 0
The group hug option: really endmaster? Really?
-- Reader on 4/18/2015 9:54:19 PM with a score of 0
In my opinion, this is one your best games. Something I've noticed is that you tend to use one of two types of protagonist in your stories; the badass (Eternal, Ground Zero, Alpha Wolf, Necromancer...) and the lame...ass (Geek, Tales from The Basement, AVSCYS). Then I guess there's the normal guy just trying to survive in Death Song, the vagina-wearing lunatic in Love SICK and the kid in Imagination who have both badass and lameass characteristics.
But anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that although Eternal is arguably your most epic and impressive story (and probably my favourite overall), I could relate a lot more to the protagonist in this story. I read Eternal as if from a distance, in awe, as the almost god-like protagonist went through his various tribulations. But I read Repression as if I were there. Your other 'lame-ass' protagonists, like in TFTB and Geek, were a bit extreme (not a criticism; I get they're meant to be satirical characters/butt monkeys for your own twisted amusement), but this repressed lame-ass reminds me of people I know IRL. Not to mention myself lol. And it was great that the lame-ass could have a happy ending for once (that is actually realistic-not, 'you're suddenly a completely normal person and you live happily ever after', but 'you did some good today. Things are starting to look up'. And it was scary how easily things could go wrong as well, like IRL. I'd also agree with 31TeV and Loon about the merits of your writing style here and the variety of endings. And yeah, this is probably your most tasteful game.
My one criticism would be about the 'group hug' option. It was kinda cool in a 'wtf!? Oh, forgot I was reading an Endmaster story lol...' kinda way, but I felt like it was just thrown in there to fuck with us, and therefore the story lost some of it's realism (and therefore, it's relatability and poignancy and whatnot) for me. Otherwise, I think I might have given this an 8/8 like Eternal.
But anyhow, great job! 7/8
-- Tintin on 3/28/2015 12:34:19 PM with a score of 0
I wonder if all teenagers are secretly this fucked up. ^_^
-- Briar_Rose on 3/16/2015 11:11:03 AM with a score of 0
11/10 It was okay -IGN
-- jigglebottom on 3/10/2015 9:50:43 PM with a score of 0
Ok story
-- Jolt on 1/31/2015 9:39:45 PM with a score of 0
So I read the previous comments and was intrigued about that group hug. After 3 tries, I got it. Well...
-- toni on 1/9/2015 9:48:57 PM with a score of 0
That escalated quickly but it is quite realistic. I got the "manipulative nastiness" (or something) ending.
-- toni on 1/9/2015 9:39:27 PM with a score of 0
There aren't a lot of logical aspects to these stories. It's more like reading a story than a choose tour own adventure.
-- Doesn't Matter on 12/25/2014 11:51:09 PM with a score of 0
This is actually pretty sweet. Well done, EndMaster!

I got the "Joy" and "Trumph" endings. :D
-- Malkalack on 11/4/2014 6:06:58 PM with a score of 0
That plot twist d:
-- FazzTheMan on 10/12/2014 1:36:30 AM with a score of 0
Another day breaks, and I find myself rating this story an 8.
-- ApparentEccentric on 8/13/2014 9:59:46 AM with a score of 0
While very peculiar, it provided a good distraction nonetheless.

P.S. You have a few spelling mistakes and a common misconception in your story,e.g. cars don't blow up if you hit the gas tank.
-- ApparentEccentric on 7/27/2014 5:29:48 AM with a score of 0
Well, that was a very enjoyable read. I have nothing bad to say about it really.
-- Madbrad200 on 7/26/2014 5:56:10 AM with a score of 0
I felt free, safe, angry and what-not, but another day passes and the guy still feels nothing. He can die, get arrested or just dispense things, and still feels nothing. This was both interesting, short, and why not also enlightening on some levels. Just dont take it too seriously I guess.
-- norton158 on 7/9/2014 11:22:09 PM with a score of 0
So messed up but really, really good. So many different options and yes I was sad enough to find each and every one. This said, I don't regret a thing. Amazing!
-- Millie26 on 6/25/2014 6:02:07 AM with a score of 0
Did anyone else get the killing your mother ending? Where you experience total power? If yes, I feel so, so, so, sorry. WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY???????
-- Forby on 6/9/2014 2:59:06 PM with a score of 0
The Euphoria ending... Wow. That was really unexpected.
-- Forby on 6/9/2014 2:52:35 PM with a score of 0
Oh god... why did I choose the group hug?
-- ShyOdessa on 5/18/2014 1:34:09 PM with a score of 0
8/8 DO NOT HUG DO NOT HUG DO NOT HUG DO NOT FIANSUDUBD HUG
-- Lunican on 5/8/2014 9:33:04 PM with a score of 0
That was a great story.The group hug was unexpected, though.
-- SomeGuyNamedBob on 4/23/2014 3:48:39 PM with a score of 0
Insightful and meaningful...until the group hug.
-- Allusional on 3/25/2014 9:48:29 PM with a score of 0
Good story. Made me think about my own life for a bit, but not too much. But still, keep up the good work.
-- KnightOfDreamscapes on 3/21/2014 6:49:14 PM with a score of 0
for the love of baby jebus, do not hug at the end. do not hug!
-- vinru on 2/26/2014 10:46:43 AM with a score of 0
Wow, I think this could be put into the educational section. The stories just make you think about yourself and some of the deepest human emotions.
-- Fooman182 on 1/4/2014 5:19:17 PM with a score of 0
Finally I Can Feel!
Oh, so in this game I'm an Emotionless teenage inept boy, interesting...
-- RabbitSeason on 12/5/2013 5:48:12 AM with a score of 0
You know what they say... incest is best...
-- boringtuna on 11/17/2013 4:49:09 AM with a score of 0
necrophillia, gross, but decent story
-- Harmphrey on 10/30/2013 3:51:25 PM with a score of 0
Well, that escalated quickly...
-- TheOpalFox on 10/25/2013 3:04:21 PM with a score of 0
It's my favorite of your games. I love love love love love it!
-- varyingtastes on 8/22/2013 12:54:21 AM with a score of 0
I feel apathetic and detached, as one does while viewing one of those commercials about the starving children in Africa. This story does an incredible job of drawing the reader into the story. Excellent.
-- Skysworne on 8/18/2013 9:47:17 PM with a score of 0
Huh. MUCH shorter than a lot of Endmasters work, still really meaningful...

Im going to keep this all in mind the next time my mom calls me out of bed.
-- Who really cares? on 8/14/2013 6:20:42 AM with a score of 0
Saw all the endings... or most. It is incredible, all the possible endings, the emotions... Everything very well thought.
-- archene on 3/6/2013 6:55:56 PM with a score of 0
Not that equally good compared to Death Song, as what you have also stated anyway.
-- toni on 3/6/2013 2:58:00 PM with a score of 0
Such a fantastic game. The Freudian love, the slow shedding of one's shell, the brutality of repression--all the different threads combine to form a deep story.
-- AspiringAuthorCook on 3/2/2013 4:44:47 PM with a score of 0
Very good story on emotions althrough many people may not like killing side, but other than that a well thought out story
-- Shadow on 2/21/2013 12:21:58 PM with a score of 0
Had two rounds of this. Just a question, but do you Americans live in some extra violent world, or is it just Sweden who happens to have some saints? Or is this how the entire dirty world looks? Anyway, I tried the two main branches, and I liked the violent part a lot more. But that's probably because you write such things very good. Nah, you're a good writer in general. I've played imagination, and that's really good too. You should take up writing comertial books!
-- Tgetruegamer on 2/11/2013 6:56:08 AM with a score of 0
wow, playing it right you get some pretty messed up endings but definetly a intresting game.
-- hugo23 on 1/31/2013 11:39:12 AM with a score of 0
Interesting piece of work, as usual. You've created so many dark worlds to play around in...
-- Kiel_Farren on 1/29/2013 3:52:23 PM with a score of 0
Well, no more group hugs
-- Drakilian on 1/23/2013 7:57:28 PM with a score of 0
The writing itself isn't great, but the story is fantastic. When you put yourself in the head of a sociopath, the reactions to all the choices make sense. If he fights, then his repressed emotions rip through and he becomes frantically brutal.

After spending nearly an hour finding the true ending, there's no other way to put it: "Repression" is amazing.

-- Connor on 1/21/2013 8:39:25 PM with a score of 0
And the moral is: Emotions are for weaklings. Rules are made to be followed. Obey. OBEY!

Well kids, i think we all learned something today. But hey; at least the moral isn't- If you have any feelings for your family, it'll turn into a big orgy. ...oh wait...
-- strange man on 1/14/2013 8:56:36 PM with a score of 0
Yay, best game ever!!! On my first try I beat the crap out of all the tyrants.
-- chris on 12/25/2012 8:40:01 AM with a score of 0
with the amount of seriousness in this, i was taken aback (spoiler alert) that in one of the ending's climax, the options were "group hug" and "saying how happy you are". at first glance I luaghed thinking "whats the difference?!" i chose both and yes. There is. A whole lot. Of difference...
-- coke_monster on 11/30/2012 8:26:57 PM with a score of 0
Seth says YES!!!! Probably the best one i have played so far.
-- SethIsBeast on 10/30/2012 9:11:11 PM with a score of 0
just i i don't understand why i liked this so much
-- JamesValkyrie on 9/26/2012 6:39:56 PM with a score of 0
There's two "true" paths for the rebellious side and the peacemaking side. Both are well-written, and the emotionless kid that we play as can be the most heroic hero or even the most villainous villain. Nice story overall.
-- Swiftstryker on 9/24/2012 9:48:26 PM with a score of 0
Nice story, based on a compelling drive to hell!
-- Swiftstryker on 9/24/2012 9:41:14 PM with a score of 0
very hard! ;)
-- s on 8/17/2012 7:18:45 PM with a score of 0
This is definitely your most underrated game (even though it has a pretty good rating.) Frankly, I think it kicks ass. The fact that it's "less verbose" than most of your stories is not a liability. Rather, it gives the reader the opportunity to think whilst enjoying the story, rather than distracting the reader with a multitude of events and details. It invites one to look closely at the protagonist, who he is, and where he comes from, (since there's not so much else to it) and ultimately, to appreciate how his story may relate to oneself and to other human beings in general. This makes it really fucking scary.
-- Loon on 6/30/2012 1:34:41 AM with a score of 0
Necrophilia, murder, incest, whats not to love.
-- CovElite on 6/11/2012 3:01:15 AM with a score of 0
Amazing.
-- Meriko on 4/5/2012 2:23:52 AM with a score of 0
Am I weird for getting turned on on the three way?
-- Bob on 2/1/2012 6:02:49 AM with a score of 0
Some might think I'm messed up for saying this but I thought the ending were you make Jessica kill you pretty romantic! :P
-- Paige on 12/12/2011 10:44:38 PM with a score of 0
I liked this story.
-- Amber on 11/21/2011 7:00:38 PM with a score of 0
Not your best story, in the same way Cujo isn't Stephen King's best story. In its own right, very impressive.
-- standardtoaster on 10/31/2011 7:49:22 PM with a score of 0
I got the rating where you f***** your sister!
-- jarvan on 10/29/2011 10:59:35 PM with a score of 0
a bit dull not disturbing at all
-- DarkentityOni on 9/7/2011 7:15:17 PM with a score of 0
WTF?!
-- Agrusar on 8/15/2011 9:25:46 AM with a score of 0
Someone's been reading some Sigmund Freud
-- playa988 on 7/17/2011 8:39:49 AM with a score of 0
Bo approves
-- ThisisBo on 6/14/2011 3:52:57 PM with a score of 0
Kinda hard to understand at first, but I did at the end. Really good.
-- Killer999 on 6/3/2011 2:11:12 PM with a score of 0
Ah, this one was enjoyable. So many outcomes, and laughs on every page. Whether or not the previous commenters get it, I think you have a hilarious and twisted sense of humor.
-- deadly_sinner66 on 5/24/2011 3:17:03 PM with a score of 0
Lmao wtf? Apparently a family that stays together...sleeps together.
-- MethodKid on 5/12/2011 3:18:48 PM with a score of 0
great game but why so focused on incest
-- playa988 on 5/8/2011 11:49:43 PM with a score of 0
Disturbing....just disturbing, I'm sorry.
-- Ashley on 5/4/2011 7:02:44 PM with a score of 0
That guy is seriously messed up; great story, though.
-- NeverMind on 4/27/2011 4:21:23 PM with a score of 0
sweet! thanks for the idea!
-- Jeff on 8/21/2010 7:30:07 PM with a score of 0
Very very good game. I like how you get realistic choices. It's very cool.
-- murtagh756 on 7/11/2009 4:49:03 PM with a score of 0
It's very good, I like how you showed changes to the protagonists state of mind, though it did feel a bit abrupt.

Good job! :)
-- MsDuck on 4/30/2009 3:15:04 AM with a score of 0
Heh, Dictator parents turning people into androids. Oh yeah, been down that road before, fought for freedom of myself and siblings... Nice to see a storygame on this topic.
-- Rommel on 1/10/2009 10:24:25 PM with a score of 0
Yeah for feeling nothing!
-- Leon101 on 11/6/2008 1:50:27 PM with a score of 0
lol this is sick and twisted in so many ways, yet...i like it. i got all the endings, all the one where nothing happened, the one where you take your sister "home", and same for mom (for some reason there are 2 like that, are you hinting something about yourself? nah just kiddin)but it was twisted yet delightfull at the same time.
-- sacreir on 8/2/2008 12:44:04 AM with a score of 0
Uuh, is something supposed to happen? I have to be honest; your other work is way better. Anyway, I've seen way worse [grammar], so I realize, it's not too bad.
-- Anubis on 7/26/2008 10:19:03 PM with a score of 0
Not nearly as strong as your other stories, but a joy to read still.
-- march5th00 on 7/9/2008 5:41:44 PM with a score of 0
Hmm. Not bad, but you're writing has been much better in the past.
-- JJJ-thebanisher on 7/2/2008 4:26:53 AM with a score of 0
I liked this one.
-- Corinthian on 6/26/2008 2:51:57 PM with a score of 0
6/8. Pretty entertaining, messed up teen story.
-- Leon101 on 6/25/2008 1:56:49 AM with a score of 0