Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Question

10 years ago

How do you go about making a request to get a particular user (or user(s) ) banned? At the very least, have the mods take the users into consideration for banning?

Question

10 years ago

PM the moderators explaining why you wish the user banned :P

Question

10 years ago

That is, as far as I understand, not the way it used to be done.

Question

10 years ago

I'm guessing this is about Mtactical or everyone's REALLY annoyed with the Earthbound fan.

Question

10 years ago

To be specific, Jihelu, Mctactical, Oinkman, and maybe another.

Question

10 years ago

Jihelu is quite funny to me and the others mentioned are just regular to me. My Old Man instincts are very accurate and are at best 2% correct-ish all the time. If you ask me, that's amazingly accurate and correct for my Old Man age. So my old man opinion is that no one should be 'banned' per-say, but instead there should be an ignore button. Lol or you can just ignore them/their posts :D I'm an Old Man.

Question

10 years ago

Throw oldmanwillakers into that mix and I agree whole heartedly.

Question

10 years ago

I know tactical but who's the other guy? Puddlebunni?

Question

10 years ago

Yeah, I just noticed a lot of posts getting irritated with him lately. Though I'm not surprised about oinkman and Jiheu too.

Question

10 years ago

Did my words indirectly rustle peoples jimmies? 
O

Question

10 years ago

No, you're simply an annoyingly idiotic and immature troll who treats the site like his own personal, private bitch to unload on.

I don't really find what yo usay to be offensive (Though others might) but your bullshit is aggravating.

Question

10 years ago

Someones mad.

Question

10 years ago

Really? I couldn't tell! It's not like this is a ban discussion on whether you're too annoying to be allowed on or not or anything . . . .

By the way, anyone else notice ArrowzworraTwo is a account now?

Question

10 years ago

Rule 2. No cussing or insulting other members. Though it's ok to use 'dirty' words on occasion, remember that everyone, including your Mom, could read this. So please, try to keep it clean.

"No cussing or insulting other members." "Insulting other members."

Question

10 years ago

Surprisingly despite asking 3 million questions Jihelu hasn't annoyed me, though I can see why he'd annoy others.

Mtactical has annoyed me just with that damn avatar he used to have with the fucktard claiming he was princess. Seriously, I wanted to punch it in the goddamn face. And since it represented Mtactical that meant I wanted to punch HIM in the goddamn face.

But he's changed it now so he's at least a little more tolerable. (About reapers boy level)

Question

10 years ago

And Oinkman?

Question

10 years ago

He doesn't really bother me, but again I can see how he'd annoy others.

Question

10 years ago

I just get annoyed with the amount of BUllshit threads these particular posters post. 

Question

10 years ago

What do you consider a BS thread? Examples please.

Question

10 years ago

Anything to do with sporks, puns, funny pictures (exclusively), Earthbound fan-boying under fairly clever disguises, any Mctatical has done

Question

10 years ago

Sporks I can deal with, puns don't like, funny pictures at times they are perfect, and Mctatical is about half and half.

Question

10 years ago

earthbound is one of my favorite games ever so id let that slide.

Question

10 years ago

Could just ask him to stop mentioning it all the time, or has someone done that all ready?

Question

10 years ago

A small introduction in a Elephantine world

13 hours ago

Welcome, your customary spork is on its way.

Question

10 years ago

Maybe actually talking to the person in question would get something done?

That might actually get something done.

Question

10 years ago

I think you muddled up your sentence a bit there...

Question

10 years ago

Yes I did!
Because I am currently running from zombies and making complex sentences will get me killed.

Question

10 years ago

^^ I think that's what Drake is talking about...

Question

10 years ago

Seemed fine to me... could just make a story-game poll with all that fancy code people use. Also I think only one side has been given so far. :S :3 :L

Question

10 years ago

Oinkman and Mtactical are actually pretty great when they're being serious, though their sense of humor can get a little hyper at times, nothing's wrong with them besides the fact that they need to stop replying to their own posts, but they haven't been doing much of that. Puddlebunni, as far as I know, hasn't done anything wrong, he's just posted lists of things he likes, and why people should like them as well. While I can see that repeatedly noting his love of earthbound can get a little grating for people that let it get to them, it really isn't that bad, his actions are justified, but he has earthbound on the brain. It can't really be any more annoying than Old Man Willakers, can it?

Question

10 years ago

My old man wisdom that I share is useful relevant information always specifically related to topic. -_-

Question

10 years ago

^ My point.

Question

10 years ago

That was related though... What was wrong with that? That was probably my most on-topic reply I've ever posted. I was serious too, and mature about it.

:(

Question

10 years ago

Your old man wisdom is hilarious (though over used), Earthbound is a old Japanese-exclusive game that makes little to no sense unless you're tripping on the same drugs as its creators were. 

Question

10 years ago

They weren't trippin', they were just using very, very heavily applied logic. My problem is that OMW constantly empasizes that he's an old man. This would be good in an account-character-specific thread like Mafia 2, but not all the damn time.

Question

10 years ago

I'm used to role playing and I'm used to a large inside-joke going on that people ask if I'm actually an old man, which I am. 58 is pretty old to state that I am an old man. I don't mean to mention it all the time, and someone could've just told me "Cool down on old-man spam". I just didn't know, and I still don't know anything about earthbound except that it is a game. Sorry :( I'll cool down on the old man stuff.

Question

10 years ago

I like the old man stuff ;.;

Question

10 years ago

It's just that you say you're an old man in every other sentence, some roleplaying is okay, (like Aman's frequent 'stache quips, though he doesn't make those like he used to) but not every time in every post. It's like pretending to be batman, and then saying you're batman all the time, "I'm batman!" a lot is understandable, being batman, but you're not batman, you're an old man, and old man just isn't always applicable to "I'm Batman!" situations. It'd even be great if you just showed up with an adult diaper joke at the perfect time, but yeah, you have a good thing going, don't let me rain on your parade, but don't go about trampling the city with it either.

Question

10 years ago

There used to be a council to get them banned from the forums at least, but idk how many of the members are active any more.  But yeah, I could see Mtactical and Oinkman getting banned, I guess I'm not around enough to really form an opinion about the others.

Question

10 years ago

A council, huh? sounds so much more secretive than I assume it was . . . Who were the council members?

Question

10 years ago

It wasn't secretive, it was completely open. There were five members and a moderator, and once any user of the site decided to nominate another user to the council the members would vote on whether or not he/she would be banned from the forums. Once a ban was passed, any admin/moderator would delete the posts the banned member would make.

Original Council:

3J (moderator)

October

Zero

Ugilick

Sindriv

Myself.

I believe that Sindriv was later replaced with Killa_Robot due to inactivity. This is also when October first got moderator powers.

Question

10 years ago

Simply PM BZ and ask for the ban hammer to get swinging! =P

I personally just ignore Jihelu and don't mind Oinkman, Mctactical has been slowly getting to me though . . .

Question

10 years ago

^ I did PM BZ about these users the other night...

Question

10 years ago

Jihellu, Willkers, your opinions are both irrelevent. Wilkers, since i've already considered you for this list as well but I don't think you've been on long enough, and I am waiting for you to stop with the old man bullshit, and Jihelu, you telling us that what you have done is right is completely and wholly worthless. It just shows that you aren't willing to change because you don't think you've been doing anything wrong.

Sentinel, both Oinkman and Tactical are your friends in real life, so you are far too biased to give an accurate opinion on whether or not they should be banned. You see your friends joking around. I (And perhaps a few of the others) see a bunch of bullshit, annoying spam threads that choke the life out of the forums (Scaring away new visitors, and perhaps attracting ones that we would be better without).

Jihelu, your annoying, "Look at me i'm special" bullshit is grating to an extreme degree, you have started multiple threads based solely on you complaining about your rather unimportant, personal shit, you spam other threads constantly with completely irrelevent posts, you are innapropriate, and not in a way which is humorous or tolerable (Like sentinelpenguin).

Firewing, if you want to look at funny pictures, there's this thing called google images. Funnypictures.com, lols.com, youtube, and the encyclopedia dramatica (Don't check that last one). This place is, above all, a writing site, not a place to spam only sort of funny pictures.

Question

10 years ago

No one is forcing you to even acknowledge my existence, just pointing that out.

Question

10 years ago

No, not in the least, but your presence is unfortunate in other ways. It's like if someone begins repeatedly screaming right next to you on a train. You are under no obligation to acknowledge the screams, but you will notice it and will be affected by it all the same.

The argument that you are trying to make is that I shouldn't seek out anything related to you. The problem is, i'm not seeking it out, even while activey avoiding it, I still find it leaking into places where it shouldn't be.

Not only that, but trolls like you attract other trolls. You're like a colony of rats, you let two in, and they will grow and grow and grow...

Many people probably come by this site as guests. A few might pop into the forums to see if it's worth staying in, and if they see people like you and tactical and oinkman and willikers, they will almost certainly be repulsed and leave.

Worse, if they decide that they like these forums after seeing you, then that means that more and more idiots of your kind will be joining here.

Question

10 years ago

And then they see hard asses like you.

Who go over the forum "I dont like these people, how do I BANISH THEM TO THE ETERNAL NETHER REALMS OF HELL. FOR THEY ANNOY MY VERY PRESEANCE"

Jesus christ. Atleast I don't immediately start insulting someones intelligence simply because of how they act, calling everything I do bullshit and me an idiot? What kind of person are you? The kind that instead of trying to resolve something in a peaceful way start blurting nonsense and bullshit.

Question

10 years ago

Au contraire, i've never wanted anyone banned in the forums, and I have never even considered it (Even people i've really hated (Alvin) or gotten into some serious arguments with (Killa) ) Until you and those others came along.

How you act is reminiscent of your intelligence, if you want to be considered something that is not an idiot then don't act like one.

Why would I resolve this in a peaceful way? You obviously are not willing to change your habits (Despite us having actually told you, more than once I believe, that you are being rather obnoxious). And resolving this in a peaceful way is rather counter-productive anyways.

Question

10 years ago

How the fuck do you know I don't want to resolve this? Have you tried? No.

I act like I act because I find it fun, if it starts to legit annoy someone and have them fear for the future of all man kind on this website.

Well maybe telling me would do something instead of trying to immediately ban me from the site I enjoy getting on.

Question

10 years ago
you have jumped in and posted.in the middle of on going RP games stating something close to:"I'm dprofessor dumb ass. I'm stupid and I'm here fo fuck shit up". I need no further proof.

Question

10 years ago

Both Jihelu and Darkilian have directly violated the lounge rule that states "...stuff that doesn't have a point or is insulting or demeaning of someone else will not be tolerated." So in the end, they should be the ones punished (if anyone is to be punished). It is clearly written in the help & Info > Article > Forums: The Doorway into our world - which is publicly available to everyone on the website. I temporarily rest my case.

Question

10 years ago

I think you're being more biased than we are.

The lounge clearly states that anything can go here that follows the rules, and isn't directly rude to others. Jihelu complaining is completely allowed as long as it isn't insulting to any of the people on the website. Complaining about personal life is completely fine according to the rules generality, and in fact if someone is complaining we should support them as friends or at least guide them towards the right direction or answer to their predicament. Also you are complaining right now about others on the website, publicly insulting others in fact is very unethical and I don't think it's allowed.

Opinions are welcome world-wide and is known as common sense.

If people want to post images that induce laughing on a FORUM area of a website is completely fine. It happens in every forum ever.

If you wanted me to stop the "old man bullshit" you could have easily clicked on my name, messaged me politely that you were annoyed with it, and we would've been on our way.

What is wrong with having friends on the site, that you know in real life? If Jihelu has friends, so she may be slightly biased. I don't know any of the people you mentioned in real life, and I think they are all fine people.

You have literally set up all evidence and rules against you, and have provided no examples to what is really bothering you.

Question

10 years ago

At least I now have evidence you're capable of something other than a very bad sarcastic old man impression.

The Lounge: This area is for all the topics that don't seem to have a place under the other topics. Again however, stuff that doesn't have a point or is insulting or demeaning of someone else will not be tolerated. A good post is 'Lets play a Mafia game'. A bad post is 'You are stupid'. Basically, if you are unsure if something would be considered offensive, either don't post it, or ask an admin first.

The Rules

Last but certainly not least, there are a few rules to keep in mind when posting to the forums. The forums are patrolled by moderators who will ensure that these rules are followed. Well, we kind of only have 2 moderators and a half left, so ignore this part.

1. No racial or bigoted comments are tolerated. Really, there's no need for that.
2. No cussing or insulting other members. Though it's ok to use 'dirty' words on occasion, remember that everyone, including your Mom, could read this. So please, try to keep it clean.
3. While the Lounge is a place to talk about most anything, we ask that the topics be useful and clear. No nonsense stuff will be allowed on the forums. 
4. Try to stay on topic, especially when not in the Lounge. This rule is strictly enforced in the in the FWW and the Bugs forums, because those are used by the admins to fix and improve the site.
5. When responding to a forum post, be sure to reply to the right post. If you reply to a post that is inappropriate then the inappropriate post and all its replies will be deleted.

---

Topics are to be useful and clear. No nonsense. Tell me, is complaining to the site about whatever problems you have useful? Is it free of nonsense? Also, do you really think that that is something these forums are for? This is not a personal playground where you can share your feelings with the other kids and cry about it together. 

I'll also ask you to keep in mind that these rules were written somewhere around 8-9 years ago, and are more than likely out of date. (The site has most certainly not progressed to deal with it's expansion in terms of rules).

An insult is to speak to someone with disrespect and scornful abuse. I'll remind you, however, that the people I insult have specifically eroded my respect for them to the point that this is no longer valid.

And really, these are more like observations than insults. If you don't like what you appear to be, then don't blame me for telling you about it.

Question

10 years ago

You have completely insulted me and other members, at least four different times in this one thread. That is completely uncalled for, and you didn't take any of the right steps before replying with multiple cuss words towards one person.

If the rules are set - they are set. Unless they are changed you can't say "The rules are out-of-date" as a factual assumption. You haven't directly insulted me (very much anyways), but you have insulted Jihelu several times and she insulted back. So both you and him should both be punished for directly insulting one-another and breaking the rules several times.

If this is not a website that enforces the rules it places, then I consider leaving because of it's immaturity to moderate and strengthen the rules that are currently set.

Question

10 years ago

If I am to suggest that people be banned, I will naturally have to state my opinion regarding them, as well as state reasons as to why they should be banned. I assure you, those reasons will never be compliments. 

Question

10 years ago

All I'm saying is that this whole thread could've been handled much more maturely if you had started it out that way, instead of breaking the already set rules to prove your point. You didn't need to compliment anyone, you didn't need to insult anyone either. All you needed to do was message a moderator/administrator, in fact you didn't have to post this at all. Since you did post this, it's gotten everyone picking sides and being angry at each other. I'm just trying to prove that you did not - in any way - have to cuss people out to reason that what you think is right. You seem a bit more calmed down so that's a good start, if it started calm and mature - it would stay that way because "He who strikes first sets the tone for the battle".

Question

10 years ago

I assure you, I was at no point agitated during this.
It was a genuine question, since I remembered that the mods had no actual authority on banning a user by themselves, and had a different way of going about it, which I had forgotten. I asked the question here, and I replied as to who I was going to request be banned. Afterwards, I merely pointed out what qualities in the potential future banned users I believed made them potential future banned users.

And besides, this is rather good. If it is shown that a good deal of the forum is against these specific people, it will simply raise the chances of them being removed.

Question

10 years ago

Ohh I see, that's what I thought at first but as the thread continued it didn't seem that way. I thought you were just complaining and arguing for no reason, my bad. I was talking sense to a wise man - how ironic. Lol

Question

10 years ago

Much better sarcasm! This is the kind you want to use!

It started out that way, and as the thread continued it changed into an argument between me and the accused parties on whether or not they deserve to stay here. You really think that this serves no purpose? I was not complaining, I was telling the accused parties what they wanted me to tell them (Why I thought they should be banned) :p 

And arguing always has a purpose. At the very least, here it would show the accused party's willingness to change, and allows them to defend themselves.

Question

10 years ago

I'm OldManWilling to change ;D maybe not the best time for an old man joke actually. I feel at fault, although I can see why I was accused. I'll change, sorry all and Drakilian :S

Question

10 years ago

Note that I wasn't the one who suggested you be banned lol. You are a new member, I haven't had enough time to form an opinion on you except for the lame old guy jokes, you clearly haven't had enough time here to demonstrate yourself.

My opinions on Jihelu, Oinkman, and Mtactical have been formed from over a month or more of persistent annoyance.

Question

10 years ago

Firstly, I don't know Oinkmn IRL, just Mtactical, but the point is that I'm not biased. Both are actually very nice when they're being serious, as I have seen in some of Oinkman's PMs, as I've stated, but I don't think I've ever seen Mtactical post seriously, which is a bit of a problem. As far as me being an ass, I don't think I've actually posted something here that's simply personal other than just our attempt to find a hot Gertrude, but that is about it, and while I have been quipping about on the forums more than usual, (down-toning in progress)  I also have played characters repeatedly, but if it honestly annoys you that much, I'll retire a few... unless you said I was humorous and/or tolerable.

Question

10 years ago

"I am waiting for you to stop with the old man bullshit."

Seriously? Anyone mind explaining why they find his posts annoying, because I have no problem with them just like I had no problem with the pointless threads focused constantly on Aman's mustache and Berka's mullet.

"It just shows that you aren't willing to change because you don't think you've been doing anything wrong."

Jihelu later said "Well maybe actually telling me would do something instead of immediately trying to ban me from the site I enjoy getting on" which I semi-heartedly agree with. It doesn't even seem like you've given him the chance to change, it's as if you've just went "meh, he's a lost cause, just ban the bitch." Whilst I do agree with most of your points, I also agree with the fact that you should've pm'd them all in private first, instead of outright humiliating them in a public forum. I know it wasn't your original intention, but it did end up happening. 

Question

10 years ago

The Oldman guy I actually thought might be another person from IS called ChubbyTeletubby since he does a similar character called Oldman Higgens.

Though in retrospect Willakers' posts were a bit too friendly and not nearly enough drunken swearing to be that guy.

Question

10 years ago

;-;

Why did'nt anyone tell me this before?

Question

10 years ago

Because that would lead to an actual solution.

Which he obviously doesn't want.

Question

10 years ago
Endmaster, BZ told me last night he thought Oldman was my fake account
. So the fact you thought he was somebody else too is unsettling... lmao

Question

10 years ago

"Good online communities die primarily by refusing to defend themselves.

Somewhere in the vastness of the Internet, it is happening even now.  It was once a well-kept garden of intelligent discussion, where knowledgeable and interested folk came, attracted by the high quality of speech they saw ongoing.  But into this garden comes a fool, and the level of discussion drops a little—or more than a little, if the fool is very prolific in their posting.  (It is worse if the fool is just articulate enough that the former inhabitants of the garden feel obliged to respond, and correct misapprehensions—for then the fool dominates conversations.)

So the garden is tainted now, and it is less fun to play in; the old inhabitants, already invested there, will stay, but they are that much less likely to attract new blood.  Or if there are new members, their quality also has gone down.

Then another fool joins, and the two fools begin talking to each other, and at that point some of the old members, those with the highest standards and the best opportunities elsewhere, leave...

I am old enough to remember the USENET that is forgotten, though I was very young.  Unlike the first Internet that died so long ago in the Eternal September, in these days there is always some way to delete unwanted content.  We can thank spam for that—so egregious that no one defends it, so prolific that no one can just ignore it, there must be a banhammer somewhere.

But when the fools begin their invasion, some communities think themselves too good to use their banhammer for—gasp!—censorship."

From this this site: http://lesswrong.com/lw/c1/wellkept_gardens_die_by_pacifism/

Exactly what I believe is happening here, and I would like to stop it before giving up on this place.

Question

10 years ago

"The garden is tainted"
Isn't that what hitler thought.

Seriously. No one point out the obvious "If you mention the nazis you lose" thing. But really.

You are basically saying that we must ban everyone who thinks differently instead of trying to incorporate a larger userbase.

Question

10 years ago

Ugh. Of course you wouldn't see it.

Question

10 years ago

No, we are saying we should ban anyone who treats this place like filth. 

Hitler was a racist, judging people on their race. 

We are judging people by their ability to treat this site as a bastion of intelligence. We gave you all chances, and you all failed them. 

Question

10 years ago

>Chances

Watching someone from afar and not speaking up WHATSOEVER isn't a chance.

Question

10 years ago

I've linked that one. It's a great parable. 

Question

10 years ago

I agree with Drak completely. Jihelu, Mtactical, Oinkman, and Oldmanwillkers lower the site's IQ score down to the gutter. Our site was once a river of knowledge, and we have no reason to allow these fools to muddy the waters. 

Perhaps BerkaZerka and I are to blame, for making mustache jokes and all. Perhaps. But none of that muddied the waters. But these idiots who flame, curse, and behave like this place is a chat room, are muddying the waters.  

Question

10 years ago

I have provided complete and reasonable evidence, calling me a fool is simply foolish. As I've mentioned before, there is literally rules written against insulting anyone in the article "Forums: The Doorway into our world" - "...stuff that doesn't have a point or is insulting or demeaning of someone else will not be tolerated." Calling people names can be insulting, if they do not report it - it's fine and everyone is happy. But a repeated string-thread of insults to one-another is unacceptable in any forum.

Question

10 years ago

For one. I do NOT flame. I might swear from time to time, but i NEVER disrespect my fellow members. and even if i do, i apologize. But, truly, I just try to have a good time! I don't hurt anyone! I just try to add humor to some posts. I never judge, I'm honest ALL THE TIME (ALWAYS), And I try as hard as I can to correct myself for my wrong doings! 

I'm sorry that I try to make the forums a bit more fun than they already are! But seriously, Don't judge me!

Sure, I am a bit immature when it comes to posts, but I just like to have fun! 

What ever I did to piss you off, Oh mighty lord of the forums, I apologize for.

Question

10 years ago

You do not flame, of course not. You spam though. You spam everything. All the time.

Question

10 years ago

Too far Drak, Too far. I do not spam

All the time  read my recent forums posts. They have little to no spam at all. I don't even post that often! Lets see

3/10, maybe 4/10 posts are spam. That is NOT all of the time. I have done almost NOTHING wrong to the forums.

Question

10 years ago

Foolish Fools! on 12/9/2013 3:53:20 PM

NEVER INSULT MY FRIENDS, I SHALL ILL YOU WITH YOUR OWN ROD!!!!!!!!!

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 3:45:45 PM

*backs away in fear* "Chu-" Chuck Norris comes in and roundhouses me in the face Chuck- ANSWER FASTER NEXT TIME!!!!

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 3:33:02 PM

FOLLOW THE SUBJECT OF THE POST OR DIE!!!!!!! Now, do you have any questions about me?

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 2:30:05 PM

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 1:29:23 PM

*high fives sentinel, but misses, and slaps him in the face* ^-^ Sorry.

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 11:56:29 AM

1: Nope :I 2: Goku 3: No *looks around the room* 3: No *looks around the room again* 4: RUN!!!!!!!!!! 5: screw off. No

Ask me questions about myself! on 12/9/2013 11:20:31 AM

1: Who? 2: I DONT KNOW! *Gets slapped* OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR???!? 3: HHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH *Creepy stare* 4: IN YOUR MOM!!! OHHHHH

Question

10 years ago

You're telling me you don't think this is spam?

Question

10 years ago

No, just having fun. I am just answering to questions!

READ THE POST FULLY.

Honest, full answers.

Question

10 years ago

Also, I have noticed something. Most of your posts are Negative, Negative, NEGATIVE, AND MORE NEGATIVE 

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU IS NEGATIVE. SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT ME. TRY IT. IT MIGHT DO YOU SOME GOOD.

Question

10 years ago

You have a pretty profile picture.

Question

10 years ago
I agree, to a point. Although one could joke that Madglee rules the site with an iron fist, this site is a relatively open site. We shouldn't go ban people left and right, once we ban people for spamming some (puddlebuni) it may become a less enjoyable place, since some would say that Mustache threads (the old ones, with the funny pics) are too 'spammy', and then the lounge becomes an avoided, seldom used thread for debates.

That being said, Jihelu Has written many offensive posts, and has no intent on stopping. S/he should be banned, the only serious thing she's posted is when she's asked questions on eternal, or when declaring her love of Endmaster's stories when discussing story games. Otherwise, ?e's really is 'muddying' the waters.

Oldmanwillakers has spammed pointlessly, and his whole account is based on spamming. So yeah, although not terribly annoying, there's nothing to lose and space to gain if he's 'banned.' But still, take a look at the second sentence in the last paragraph.
Oinkmanbao and Mtacticul have written some... Things that were edited, among many spam. But they shouldn't be banned, if they want to come back on, and add to the site, then people like Puddlebuni, Oink, and Mtact should be able to come on, and ADD to a discussion, not spam the hell out of it.

For the 'spamming three' in the paragraph above, they shouldn't be banned. If people are banned all the times, I predict at the forums will be avoided more often, since they'll be afraid of making an amusing post. It might scare off newcomers with interesting things to say. But I dunno, but putting my two cents in :P

Question

10 years ago

I'm male.

I think I've said that before, oh well.

Also. My intent on stopping?
All it takes is ONE. ONE MESSAGE. Otherwise I interpret everyones complaints as just normal complaining about everything.

You don't have to make a ban request.

You don't have to get a big paragraph about how "I Am the plauge of all man kind"
All you had to do is send me one message saying "Hey can you try to be more serious" and which I would reply with "Sure"

Question

10 years ago

I honestly don't care :P

Question

10 years ago

Would it kill someone please provide legitimate examples when they accuse people of "spamming pointlessly"? If there is no examples, there's no way to fix it, and therefore it is completely unfair to the accused. If you don't tell me what I did wrong, I can't not do it again. That's just completely unethical, and extremely unfair.

Question

10 years ago

The 'I'm an old man' shit gets fairly annoying, I know this. It's funny but if you go too far it just gets annoying as hell.

Question

10 years ago

If it was "annoying as hell" - nobody bothered to message me about it, or talk to me directly about the problem ever outside of this thread. So I cannot take the blame for not stopping, because I was never told to stop.

Question

10 years ago

Do you wish for exact examples of yourself and the others? If so, here is one for you:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10732

---

Every single post you made here with Sentinel after the original humor post for levity. It's ok to make a joke (Your original post did just that) but you clearly did not know when to halt your advance.

For Jihellu:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10756

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10641

Only a few of the examples (Pretty much all of his posts would be deserving of this).

---

For oinkman:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10601

Original topic? It was fine. Everything he posted after the original topic? Not so much.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10730

Spam

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10704

Started out offensive, but with a potentially good topic, then more spam.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10705

Spam

---

Mtactical:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10717

Spam

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/10616

Spam

And so much more.

---

You've asked for examples. There. 

Question

10 years ago

Just going to put it out there, you'll get Drak to surrender his point, I should know, we had a lovely debate before on rockets . . .

Question

10 years ago

I assume you are forgetting the "Never" in between the "Get" and the "Drak"

Question

10 years ago

I did, opps!

Question

10 years ago

Whoops, I mean between the "You'll" and the "Get". My mistake.

Question

10 years ago

I just checked this. Then lawled

One: Crude as it may be, these were both on subjects that could be discussed. D&D, and school cliques. All of which got comments, none of them being " STOP JIHELU YOUR A MAD MAN"
Two: Seriously? You don't have to read what I post. I don't think everyone hates every single word I type as much as you do, you need to realize this.

And then little timmy in the corner says "But Jihelu, he says its like yelling on a train" Yelling on a train is what retarded people do.

What I am doing is talking in a group of people, while an old man yammers about how he hates the young kids in the corner.

If I made a thread labled "LAWL 4CHAN PARTY VAN" And got 1200 posts saying "You are a moron" that would probably convence me other wise, but when I make a post and people actually give thought to their reply, and keep a conversation going, it leads me to think otherwise.

And if someone is just doing that to be nice, they are just adding to the problem.

Question

10 years ago

Notice how OldManWillakers only has one example...

Question

10 years ago

I'm surprised I wasn't on this list of 'people to ban'...

Question

10 years ago

You neither spam, flame, or are particularly offensive. Why would you be here?

Question

10 years ago

Yeah, Delta doesn't even cuss as much as you'd think. (Looking at her profile).

Question

10 years ago

I used to :D but now I swear less after seeing a your comment about me swearing like a sailor :P

And I am NOT a woman. I just tend RP a female character a lot...

Question

10 years ago

Hurrah! I influenced someone ^_^

Haha, sorry, should be easier now with your new pic XD

Question

10 years ago

Because. I'm being ACCUSED I'm trying to get my point across that I do not do these things. I do spam sometimes. Most people do at times. But, I am not a "ban-worthy" person!

Question

10 years ago

I really apologize for pissing you guys off so much. I promise to try and stop spamming/ being annoying.

:(

Question

10 years ago

I think I'm the only person who doesn't find these three annoying but mostly because I keep out of their affairs. Here's my verdict.

Jihelu: A little bit irritating with all those damn references. The spam is a little but annoying. I like his humour though, crude just like me. He does need to stop using the site as his little fantasy land where he can do whatever he wants. He needs to keep in mind that he's not the only person here who has troubles in their life. I think he can be fixed through a little bit of work. 

Mtactical: Ehh, can't say much about him. He's a good guy trying to spice up the forums but I just don't think it's working for him/anyone. He needs to tone down on his spam and the double posts. He's a bit like me when I first joined, 'just reply to EVERYTHING'! I still do that but not exactly everything. Just needs to slow down a bit. I think he can change but may need some watching...

Oinkman: I'm not in close association with him but he hasn't really annoyed me. It's tolerable. That damn pig face is the only thing that really troubles me XD

OldManWillakers: you have been pissing me off a little lately. I don't know why but those old dude jokes just annoy me (probably because I do them too). You've done nothing wrong it's just me. Maybe use the old guy jokes a little less. Besides that you're pretty good. I'd love to see you in a forum game playing an old man :D

These are only personal issues. 

Question

10 years ago

Okay, but rule 1, don't reply to your posts unless bumping a really old thread, even then, don't do that much. There is an edit button.

Question

10 years ago

For what it's worth, after seeing Jihelu's actions on this thread I'm actually fully behind Drak's idea to ban them.

When I joined this site two years ago when you went onto the lounge you would find posts about the death of Osama Bin Laden, domestic rights, etc. etc. Now when I go to the lounge I find pointless threads that have absolutely no point with members who just dick around rather than actually discuss ongoing matters. Sure we had members like Nevermind and Erudite back in the day who were annoying to a head-splitting degree, but at least they were able to actually contribute to conversations.

That's a big reason why I haven't been that active around here any more. I used to have a community of intellectuals I could actually hold conversations with, now I just have forums of pointless threads. Even those that I consider intellectuals around here are ultimately drowned out by all the nonsense.

Question

10 years ago

Yeah, even when I was first here we have very interesting topics. 

Question

10 years ago

Well, in general, My topics are so random just from sheer boredom. I do this while at school, after homework, and I just get bored.

Question

10 years ago

And there's the problem, they're so random. Don't get me wrong though, you actually seem to want to change, and I respect that.

Question

10 years ago

"My topics are so random just from sheer boredom"

Why should our site suffer because you are bored? 

Question

10 years ago

SUFFER? 

I am NOT Forcing you to reply, or even acknowledge my posts! I'm just saying, If I had something reasonable to talk  about, I would! 

I just try to add some humor to life, and yes I do take it too far sometimes, I know. Don't take it  the wrong way!

Question

10 years ago

Look to Drak's analogy of someone screaming next to you on a train. We don't have to acknowledge you, but we can't help but notice it. 

Question

10 years ago

(:I

Hmmm.

Question

10 years ago

Then don't talk.

Go on 4chan. Go on reddit. You'll be more accepted there. Not here. 

Question

10 years ago

Well, it often isn't humorous and it takes space that could be better used by Aeon's card tradition or the discussion on the government shutdown, or even Bo's poorly constructed haunted dorm.

Question

10 years ago

The threads shouldn't be for boredom, rather of intellectual pursuit.

Question

10 years ago
For example.look at my lounge threads: honored Nelson Mandela, posted 1 thread talking about a very serious life altering injury (and explained why I hadn't been on in a few days) scientific articles I've read, which have lead to some awesome intellectual/philosophical conversations, talking about shared media interests in 1-3 specific threads, that's what we like to see. Yeah I've had a few joke threads (like when I urban dictionaried Aman's name. Which was a very fun thread.) Not all the spam fests and pointless threads.

Question

10 years ago

Holy crap, Aman is in the dictionary...

His moustache will be hiding in there too...

Question

10 years ago
You should read the urban dictionary on Aman. That stuff is HILARIOUS!

Question

10 years ago

You expect me to not start swearing after someone calls everything I do bullshit and calls me an idiot.

Question

10 years ago

Yes, I do. In fact that would've been the most mature thing to do, that would prove you to be the better man to not blow your top so easily.

Question

10 years ago

I'm in highschool.

Freaking out over everything is what I do.

Question

10 years ago

So am I, so is Aman, so is Tan, so is the greater percentage of this site's user base.

Question

10 years ago

Hehe...

Question

10 years ago

If it helps I was in high school up untill a few months ago. I joined as a Sophomore in high school.

Question

10 years ago

Claiming you have the right to be immature is a huge sign that you're not going to mature. You need to change your view on things.

Question

10 years ago

Most of us are in highschool. You'll note I don't break into profanity whenever I talk to someone. 

-_-

Question

10 years ago

I do, but it's usually good-natured...

Question

10 years ago

And I also have a problem with some of your posts. You just aren't as bad as the rest. :P

Question

10 years ago

I've read Mafia, I know for a fact that you do.

Question

10 years ago

I'm in high school, and freaking out is not what I, nor any of my friends, 'do.'

Question

10 years ago

Correct! Though this is usually a skill and outlook that develops with maturity, something some people very badly need. 

Question

10 years ago

I honestly don't care about swearing so long as it's not pointless profanity. If you read my posts I entirely support using profanity to color up sentences a bit. 

My supporting of banning more comes from the fact that you use this site to unload your shit, you show absolutely no signs of wanting to stop or change your ways. You just say that nobody tells you they have a problem, even when posting on a thread where people are telling you they have a problem.

Question

10 years ago

If you want me to have a /heart to heart/ and actually listen to people.

Maybe its better to do that somewhere that isn't a thread where I am posting sarcastic non sense.

Its hard to go from making jokes about hitler to "Oh, I'm sorry. Lets talk about how I can improve about life"

Generally the places someone is going to complain about me isn't the place it should be.

Question

10 years ago

What the nerd with the glasses said. (Both paragraphs.)

Question

10 years ago

Just because someone isn't doing exactly what you want them to do doesn't mean that they're not making progress.

This is th elogic behind the government shutdown -_-

Question

10 years ago

Because private messaging someone is that difficult.

Question

10 years ago

This is a public conversation, as long as you're not scared of what will be dragged into the open it's no different than a private message.

Private messages are typically used for personal questions. This started as Drak asking a question to the public, and it evolved into what it is now. It's completely valid.

Question

10 years ago

You wish you had the nerdiness value of my glasses :P, Tan

Question

10 years ago

Maybe, once I get my glasses I'll totally out-nerd you ^_^ (Possibly sometime in the next few months, my since eyesight has been deteriorating since 5th grade  :( )

Question

10 years ago

Woot! 20/20

Well, nerdy glasses are better than blindness . . . besides, the admiral would look damn good in those glasses =P

Question

10 years ago

L33T

Question

10 years ago

Nah, I'd bet I'll look pretty sleek in glasses cool

Question

10 years ago

I kind of agree with jihelu here, you should message him about this not just post a thread.

Question

10 years ago

It was already being discussed, why completely avoid the topic once it's already being discussed?

Question

10 years ago

I completely understand the points of all of you. And I respect them. I promise I will put up nicer, less random posts, worth talking about, and I hope that you see the change! :)

Question

10 years ago

Thank for showing some maturity, even if it is very likely just kissing ass (which is more mature than fighting constantly)

Question

10 years ago

It was not kissing ass. I am serious. I promise to be more mature.

:D

Question

10 years ago

Thank you

Question

10 years ago

:D

Happiness for everyone!

Woo hoo!

Question

10 years ago

Well, actually the thread was made to ask what the current ban rules are . . . It's original purpose was not to publicly attack anyone, though with a slight suggestion, it did go that way.

Question

10 years ago

So, umm, I still never actually got an answer to the question... (You know, an actual answer, from someone who knows how the process is supposed to work right now)

Question

10 years ago

You PM a mod, (Madglee or JJJ)

Question

10 years ago

So the council thing is out?

Very well.

Question

10 years ago

Council thing was only meant to review harder cases to prevent biases, or something like that.

Though the council ended up only being used maybe twice after its inception.

Question

10 years ago

Basically, you'd PM a moderator. 

Back in the golden era of CYS, we could actually put it up, and the site council would vote on it. If the council voted yes, then said person would be banned. 

Question

10 years ago

I would advise letting go, and seeing how it progresses.

Question

10 years ago

>_>

<_<

>_>

I'm fairly certain your advice will go unsolicited. 

Question

10 years ago

Even if it doesn't help I feel the need to get my opinion out there.

Jihelu & Mtactical: More or less what Delta said above. They can become productive members over time if they try. Less references to Earthbound would be nice unless the thread allows it. :)

Oinkman: Annoying spammer in my opinion.

OldManWillakers: A good but somewhat annoying contributor, I will be fine with him staying if he cuts down on the old man thing a bit.

Question

10 years ago

Jihelu and Mtactical don't reference earthbound, that was Puddlebunni, who wasn't entirely bad aside from those things.

Question

10 years ago

I knew I was forgetting a third person on that group. Also I mentioned earthbound just in general.

The Council

10 years ago

While on the subject, maybe the current 2 1/2 moderators should elect a new council of sorts? It would be better than this if nothing else.

The Council

10 years ago

Theres only 2 1/2 moderators!

The Council

10 years ago

October, BerkaZerka, and Madglee (Who is the half, due to his general inactivity on the forums)

The Council

10 years ago

I'd actually go like this:

Madglee=1 (he's a full Mod)

Oct=.5 (half mod)

BZ=.5 (half mod)

3j=.5 (full mod, but rarely on)

Only Madglee can ban. And Madglee is active, just not apparent. ^_^ 

HE WATCHES. HE ALWAYS WATCHES

The Council

10 years ago

I knew about October and BZ. I just thought there were more because this all seems like a lot to manage.

The Council

10 years ago

There are, they are just inactive. (Well, 3J is on every once in a while . . .)

The Council

10 years ago

Madglee was on yesterday :P

The Council

10 years ago

I support the idea of a council. We just have to make sure not to abuse it. I believe this was recommended a long time back before the council disappeared but we can rotate people in&out of the council every once in a while.

The Council

10 years ago

There are a shitload of admins and two moderators (if I remember correctly)

The Council

10 years ago

Almost - originally we had JJJ, Fleshy, Solo and Hav as mods and the creators as admins. After a few years JJJ gets given creator powers due to Alex, Choco, and March being inactive. I became a moderator after this, and then a little while later madglee gets given creator powers also. So only the creators, JJJ, and madglee are admins. The other (inactive) moderators have the same powers as BZ and I.

The Council

10 years ago

I like the sound of that, less chance for biases decisions.

The Council

10 years ago

Screw it! I will tell you all why I sometimes get out of hand.

1. I have ADHD,

2. I have depression,

3. I'm a bit of a recluse, which sometimes causes me to go a little nuts.

I really don't like to announce this often. Please understand that my mind is also little f*kd up from my past.

The Council

10 years ago

I have all of those and more (try severe PTSD). Im a military brat, im super reclusive, I have controlled outbursts too... I havent had a lynch mob after me yet... at least, dont think I have :) lol

The Council

10 years ago

I wouldn't have expected any of those things from you, Aeon... You've sounded calm, (even in your more angry posts) in every post I've seen... Of course, that could just be because you don't hold down the Shift key when typing angrily.

The Council

10 years ago

yeah i take about 8 pills a day bud, its not fun but it's the life I have for now.

The Council

10 years ago

You only just dodged my mobs for you,  bud ;)

The Council

10 years ago

Your a ninja too Bo? :p

The Council

10 years ago

*You're

Carry on...

The Council

10 years ago

Burn Tan... Burn from my fire-post!

The Council

10 years ago

We aren't a nice site. If you're past sucks, we don't care. I know this sounds harsh, but you guys are anonymous posters in the interwebs. Stop expecting pity. 

The Council

10 years ago

(Also, at least half of the people here are significantly worse off than you probably are, so...)

The Council

10 years ago

I'm also just sick of people saying they should get sheltered because somebody told them they have this or that. Most of the time it's just you making yourself believe that you are like that. 

It gets really annoying both in real life and on the Internet.

The Council

10 years ago

Yeah, hate how bullies with ADD Or ADHD or whatever crap they get 'diagnosed' with are excused :P

The Council

10 years ago

That doesn't have much to do with your posts online dude. 

The Council

10 years ago

Bye! I am gone!

The Council

10 years ago

So now your going to leave when we confront you with the option of change?

The Council

10 years ago

No, I had to eat supper. I will try to change. If I cannot, I shall take my leave for good.

The Council

10 years ago

It takes a while, don't be so quick to leave.

The Council

10 years ago

Ok, but I shall leave if I don't improve after a while.

The Council

10 years ago

Stop being frigging spammers or be acceptable users! You're repelling the potential talent and attracting more of your kind. Drakilian Bale, Bruce Campbell, Styrker Swiftly, or Male who pretends to be a female who likes to play with fire are all acceptable because they don't infest the site and they're actually INTERESTING.

The Council

10 years ago

Stop being frigging spammers or be acceptable users? ...

The Council

10 years ago
Jeesh how come I didn't get a cool nickname? Am Inot important? Lol

The Council

10 years ago

I'd like for anyone who has something to say about my posts, etc. to come out, that I may attempt to improve both my standing and the material I put into this site.

The Council

10 years ago

Jeez, this is Still going on?

Wow.

The Council

10 years ago

You just need to learn how to resize your picks to keep them about 1/2 the size of your post pox) and give up the giant text naru...  :)

The Council

10 years ago

What do you mean by giant text? In the pics?

The Council

10 years ago

Well, you are an Aeon, so given your name, according to that one rhyme by H.P. Lovecraft, you kill death itself. And you also release Cthulhu... But that would be difficult to bring up in a single nickname...

The Council

10 years ago
Finally! Someone made the connection!

The Council

10 years ago

I had that in mind, but I couldn't make it into a witty comment until now.

Question

10 years ago

There have been a few users Banned before - but their offenses were pretty much dramatically over the line (like calling everyone a rapist in every post or Spamming threads they had no business being in over and over again).

As for the current situation, I think some changes in modus operandi do need to be made, but I'll also point out that having a Garbage Posting thread or two is OK - as long as that is the intention of the thread, and it stays contained in there and doesn't leak out into one's regular posting habits.

Mysterious Vending Machine is a classic spam thread, but everyone knows it and either plays it or doesn't. Mtac's Ask Me a Question Thread is another (as sophomoric as it is).

But posting Giant Meme Pics in other threads (unless the thread is called Meme Pics - and by god they better be sized right!) is not cool. One or two here or there isn't a serious offense, but when it becomes your primary mode of communication, then it has become a problem and it is time to grow up and learn proper social intercourse (yeah, I did that on purpose, because it is correct).

So, if the outrageous humorist can contain themselves to a limited number of threads devoted to their sense of humor OK - just be warned though - if you are only doing it to bump your post count, you'll be disappointed. I plan on Deleting old Garbage Threads as they run their course (and along with them go the post counts of everyone that was involved with them)...

Question

10 years ago

That was beautiful...

*Sniff*

*Starts clapping*

Question

10 years ago

Alrighty, I was asked to weigh in on this thread yesterday or the day before. I've had a busy few days and I can't remember who sent me the PM, but here it is.

I'm honestly not well-versed enough in the forums at the moment to give a rock-solid argument on whether certain members should be banned or not, but I'm going to base my opinion on what I've seen in this thread, Drakilian's evidence, and my own experience.

Old Man seems alright. Nobody told him to stop talking about being an old man until this thread, and even so, as long as he's still relevant to the conversation I don't see the big deal. He's not breaking any rules. In regards to the evidence against him, I agree that was derailing the thread but it's not a ban-worthy offence. Older members have done far worse. I'd delete it now but I'm leaving it there in case the other mods want to see your evidence.

Oinkman is annoying and I've deleted a number of his posts already. I'm sure there are many more that have gone undeleted. I don't read every forum thread anymore because I've got other things I prefer to do - that's part of the reason I pushed for another moderator. But yeah, a lot of this guy's posts are rubbish.

I remember having deleted a few of Jihelu's posts in the past. The first thread of evidence isn't spam at all - a bunch of people replied to it and were interested in the topic. Sure, there wasn't much discussion but I don't see how that's worthy of banning someone. The second one isn't bad either! I just looked at it and it's perfectly fine - if he wants to discuss D&D why shouldn't he be allowed to? Unless posts have been deleted by BZ in either of these threads I don't see what's wrong with Jihelu.

MTactical I'm not sure about. Sure his threads aren't exactly interesting but then again how many threads in The Lounge are anymore?

To be completely honest Drak I think in some cases you're getting spam mixed up with posts you just don't like. In fact, some of the older members post more useless posts - see Fireplay's "Burn Tan... Burn from my fire-post!" and some of Aman's one-word/smiley posts in other threads (eg. "^-^", "...") - the problem you seem to be having with new members changing the dynamic of the forums started happening ages ago. Keep in mind new members eventually grow up. I thought when cool74, Bo, and Ugi joined, they were... threatening isn't the word but basically a much cooled down version of what you think of these new members and they've turned into some of my favourite posters in the forums (when they do post).

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna delete spam posts when I see them (aside from the ones you've posted as evidence, just in case madglee or BZ see this thread and want to check them out) but trying to prevent new members from posting out of fear of the demographic changing just isn't how things are done here. I thought the moustache/penguin thing was ridiculously stupid when it started but I didn't seek to stop it from happening. The demographic of the site changes. It's changed multiple times since I've been here. There was a phase where it was just Anubis and Zero telling dick jokes which didn't suit me, during the Bo/Ugi/cool/Playa/etc. era I felt a little alienated from their sense of humour, and so on. Times change, the active members of the website change and it's something you'll unfortunately have to grow use to, as I have.

In the meantime, if you find spam posts the best thing you can do is PM a mod. I'll try and spend a bit more time weeding through the forums (it seems things have gotten a little crazier since around the time I stopped vigorously checking all the threads, whether those two events are correlated at all who knows), though you guys will have to tell me when something happens in Forum Games because I don't bother reading the posts there unless I've been messaged about it.

And to answer your original question - if you think a user should be banned sending a PM to madglee (along with evidence) is the way to go, he'll make a decision from there.

Question

10 years ago

Very well put October. Very well put.

Question

10 years ago

I sent the PM to him. :I

Question

10 years ago

I love you.

Inb4 "JIHELU STOP SPAMMING YOU ARE RUINING THE SITE"

Though seriously.

You either.

A. Assumed everything I posted wasn't really retarded, which is flattering.

B. Looked at something I posted without biased and at the /main picture/ behind it.

C. Either/or/something else.

Question

10 years ago

I never suggested old man be banned, he's been here for less than three days lol.

For Jihelu, am I then, the only one, who reads practically every one of his posts as some variation of "Fuck this", or a personal complaint? That entire first thread seemed like it to me, it was him making complaints about his high school's stereotypical "Cliques" while a number of forum members complained about their own...

If he's staying though, at the very least tell him to try to not include the word "Fuck" into every sentence. I have no problem with swearing myself, but he uses it copiously, to the point that it's just aggravating.

And the D&D thread... He made a thread with the original post completely and entirely devoted to bragging about a fantasy character that lives in a game powered by imagination. I'm not saying D&D is bad, or that games of the like are bad, and if he had made a thread about D&D then go ahead! But a thread to brag about an imaginary character that exists only in your own mind? No. I would be rather hard pressed to find something that is any more pointless than such a thread.

Mctactical's "Ask me questions" thread I wouldn't count as spam, if, you know, the answers he gave weren't anything more than a collection of one word answers that are probably either lies or jokes. It seems like it was made almost entirely to boost his post count.

I've had countless arguments with Aman, i've had an extreme hatred of other members on this site, and, though I suppose you wouldn't know, I have had many an argument with Killa. I have, at no point, ever considered that they should be banned just because I don't like their posts. Their posts had purpose behind them, their posts were articulate, and meaningful (For the most part). Jihelu is different, he combines his extremely narrow and self-absorbed views, constant swearing, and general ignorance to make a cocktail of something that I just absolutely despise. 

Spam is an irrelevant or innapropriate post. As far as i'm concerned, everything Jihelu has done is eiter irrelevant, or innapropriate, hell, as far as i'm concerned, Jihelu is spam.

But, of course, this probably won't make a difference... me and my obsession with having the last word.

Question

10 years ago

I brag about it because it gives off the topic of conversation.

Do you want me to post something like "Logical and fun debate about dungeons and dragons" and give off factual events on it?
Or give examples of how I play, what my character was, and normally give a question that could lead to discussion?

I prefer the latter.

As for the cliques. I gave off my own examples, complained about them, and then asked a question. All for example, that and everyone at my school is retarded.

Question

10 years ago

You know this site means business when even this kind of posts are well-written.

Question

10 years ago

Hey, hey, HEY!!!

Drak! My answers to the questions were COMPLETELY HONEST!!!

Question

10 years ago

Could you guys start calling him Draki? Drak is confusing as f*

Question

10 years ago

Would make the most sense to call you Blare instead. Can't be bothered to change someone's nickname after they already got it.

Question

10 years ago

Blare sounds better than Oblare so yeah let's go with that (even though Drako would be better)

Anyway, I am aware Draki is still active but I have a counter offer. I challenge him to a duel! The winner shall be crowned Drak of the forums.

Question

10 years ago

You can't just steal an old members' nickname like that, unless they've been gone for upwards of two years!

You shall be called Oblare instead!

Question

10 years ago

For Jihelu, am I then, the only one, who reads practically every one of his posts as some variation of "Fuck this", or a personal complaint?

No... but that's not a banning offense, in my book.