Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I can't wait for april 6 to come.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Kind of two months away, but yeah more of Martin saying that the dragons are coming. Still waiting

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I wonder what important character will die next...

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I know of several that are going to die. One I can't wait for.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Tehehe! My favorite part! ^_^

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Joffery.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

SPOILERS! cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Can someone explain to me what Game of Thrones is about.

Its fanbase reminds me of the Walking dead....

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Just watch it from the beggining. That's all I want to say.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Isn't it an 18?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yep. LOOOOOADS of boobies cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Can't beat a set of classic bewbs. cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

And this is why I'm not going to watch it.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

You gay or something?

I don't watch the show either but that's cause I dislike this kind of fantasy settings.

This tempted me to start watching though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX-h8CrIyyY

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Nah.

I feel like it will destroy sex.

IE: Shitty reasons, just there to be there, not for plot raisins. (I like raisins)

Its a show about taking the throne or some shit, not poon simulator 2013. If I wanted to see boobs every where I would watch Anime.

Even the walking dead was kind of annoying to me, but zombies. So eh.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

To be fair, there's usually a plot related reason why the boobs show up... That said, I don't remember there being half so many prostitutes in the book cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

That's a really shitty reason to completely write off the show.

I'm not a fan of gratuitous fan service either but it's not so prevalent or over the top that it ruins the show. I mean the occasionally boob doesn't change the fact that GoT is telling a fantastic story. Just seems closed-minded to me.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

It's a good reason to write off the show if you're under 18.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

And death, don't forget about that shit. The only good guy gets cut from the cast quite literally.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yeah, in the first season the only good character dies, and in the most recent season, of of his sons die, also Catelyn Stark, but most I regret is Khal Drogo(I don't know why.)

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

You've still got Jon Snow to fill in for the "good guy" character.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Until he dies in season 4! ... (Doesn't really, but I love fucking with people's heads by talking about Tyrion's tragic death scene at the end of book 5.) cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Why did you spoil it for me! Now I have no reason whatsoever to read the book anymore.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

He doesn't really die, I just love the heart broken reactions I get when I tell people he did cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

So wait Tyrion will not die?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Well he might, the story's not finished yet cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Good, beacuse he's probably my favorite character, besides the now dead Khal Drogo.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Why is it that men all seem to love Khal Drogo so much? The hunky barbarian King with his shirt off all the time... Maybe it's the beard? cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

No, it's the part in one episode when an idiot dares to challenge him and he defeats him bare-handed while the other guy had a weapon and ripped out his throat...

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Well for me it's the bit with the golden crown. Will forever love him for that cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Oh yeah, when he pours molten gold into Danaerys's brother(I forgot his name).

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

That guy was almost as annoying as Joffrey cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Nevermind his complete bastardness towards his sister, he deserved the molten gold on his head just for being a goddamn moron.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

True that. I can't wait for Danaerys  to use her dragons and conquer(burn) Westeros.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I thought more girls liked him for those reasons.

I thought he was cool in the short time he was around. It would've been neat to see him try to pull off a "mongol horde" type invasion on Westeros.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Lol. "The pointy sticks won't go through their big, metal shirts!" "Poke them harder!!!" cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

All I want to know is when the dragons are coming, all I'm seeing is a bunch of pasty ding-dong!

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Oh later in the sieres he get stabbed repeated by his Brother of the night watch. Unknown if he survives.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

'Course he survives. The only thing Game of Thrones is more famous for than killing off main characters is trying to trick you into thinking a character's dead and then brining them back. Did it was Arya, Theon, Tyrion, Davos and Catlyn (though to be fair Catlyn actually did die before she came back) And I'm pretty sure they did it with Syrio and Gregor Clegane as well cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Actually Robb dies in the red wedding watch episode 9 of season 3. His mother is brought back from the dead by someone i forget.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I know, that's what I just said cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Really.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

"To be fair Catlyn actually did die before she came back." ... So yes, really cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

You sure

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

... Yes ^_^

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Positive.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Gratuitous fan service nudity and sex scenes. Death too, lots of death.

I mean, I don't watch it but that's the impression I get from the thousands of comments from others who watch it.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Ditto. Pretty much everyone I know watches it though, which sucks... If I watched it I'd have a lot more things to talk about with chicks (yes, hot chicks watch the show). No, not literal chicks, please people don't post images of chickens on fire.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

-One of the reasons I don't want things is because of fan service five no reason-

See.

HE SEES IT TO.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Really the sex stuff in game of thrones isn't all that gratuitous in relation to the amount of what the show dedicates to story lines, character development and plots.

Now the Spartacus series, yeah it was pretty gratuitous.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

But we finally get to see Xena naked so....

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Pfft, that's not gratuitous fan service... THIS is gratuitous fan service!

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

What about reading the boobk?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I CANT WAIT TILL THE EXT SEASON OF DOWNTON ABBEY COMES OUT

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I thought the 4th season was already out.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Must've been before Joffrey was born cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Most likely.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I am deliberately not looking father then the first post because of the spoilers I know I will see if I go down. I just started watching Game of thrones and I think it is a really intellectual show. That is what I like about it. I can't wait to watch season 2 and yes I know that it is on season 4 but right now I am at the end of season one. 

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yep, LOADS of spoilers! Got to say though, I can never fathom the absolute shock and disbelief people have at the end of season 1... I mean... It's Sean Bean! The hell do they expect? cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Season 3 episode 9 will destroy you.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I have watched it... It ruined me. Now I expect anyone to die at any time.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Just finished season 3 of Game of Thrones.

New favorite house, House Bolton.

Right up there with Lannister and Targaryen.

While I know it doesn't happen, at this point I'm ready for ALL the Starks to be dead and done with. Even Arya has gotten kinda "meh".

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Blasphemy! Sure, Arya's pretty dull but Sansa is a hard core bitch! cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Lol, Sansa's annoying and useless, but I can't believe I'd actually come to the day where I'd prefer to watch her over the remaining Starks if only because its at least amusing to see her go through humiliation after humiliation.

Bran on the other hand is just boring. I don't give a crap about his beast master powers even though I know its important to the overall story.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Lol. Yeah, watching Sansa cry and scream and get beaten up is fun. Bran can get eaten cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

You like house Bolton? Why? They killed 2 "main" characters.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

They were just Starks, wasn't like they killed anyone of importance.

Seriously some of the Starks are just dull and the others just make one face palming decision after another. And a few manage to combine those two qualities.

Plus its also funny what they're doing to Theron Greyjoy who was an idiot for turning his back on practically the ONLY people that were ever going to be decent to him. Seriously the Greyjoys/Iron Island people are little more than "civilized" wildlings.

Theron's sister is okay I guess though.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yeah, I'm surprised she is going after him to rescue him. And Theon did that to win his fathers respect, but only got a ton of torture.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yeah, I know why he did it, but I got the impression his dad had already written him off and no matter what he did, he was always going to be "lesser."

Basically how Tywin views Tyrion.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yeah, I think Tyrion is the only one I actualy like.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I'm kind of annoyed with what GOT is doing with Theon. At first I thought it was loads of fun watching him turn into Ramsey Bolton's bitch, but now I feel like they're trying to make me feel sorry for him... I don't cheeky

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Sansa and Catelyn's consistent idiocy makes me seethe with internalized, condensed hatred.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I was about to make a farewell threa-

Wait, have Aman and Alvin already moved to BHB?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Yes, along with me, Tan, feanor, and a few others.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Hm...

So SHOULD I make a farewell thread?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Wait wat.

BHB?

People leaving?
Explain to me this.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Bears Hunting Boars.

It's totally a LARP site where you dress in a simulated furry-bear costume and hunt others in Furry-boar costumes. Lotsa fun.

...totally. Yep.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

A lot of people are leaving due to TSR's trolling, I guess.

As for me, I'll still be checking in around here from time to time, but I've been posting a little more at Infinite Story since the forums have been a little more active lately and the great thing about that place is you don't get a bunch of annoying new people spamming up the forums with their annoying bullshit. (And I'm not just talking about TSR)

Probably will still drop by BHB as well too.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Will you come visit me <3

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Lol.

Well you're obsessive, a stalker, a whole bunch of other things, and worst of all a furry, but surprisingly you've never annoyed me.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Do they RP at IS?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Sure everyone RPs as a nice person every once in a blue moon!

Nah, nobody actively RPs there, I think BHB would be a better destination for you in that regard.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Alright, no BHB then.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

You.... Did you read that entire post correctly?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

I did.  Just can't access BHB readily at any time like I can IS or CYS.

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Anyone support the theory that Jon Snow is actually the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen?

Game of thrones returns.

10 years ago

Me, me, me! I so totally saw that coming a mile off!... Anyone else support the theories that Jaquen H'ghar is also Syrio Forel (And Weasel), Robert Strong is Gregor Clegane and that Whitewalker guy who helps Bran is an undead Benjen Stark?