Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi!

9 years ago

Hi everyone! My name is Fiacat8 and I just joined!  This site seems really cool and I can't wait to know everyone and start writing :D.

Hi!

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay :D

Hi!

9 years ago

Thanks! I think I will :)

Hi!

9 years ago

That WC game you're making? Don't. Make something else! Even if it sucks, we will still rate it better than WC!!! 

Hi!

9 years ago

Ok! LOL I will :)

Hi!

9 years ago

Wait why, are all WC stories bad (I haven't seen/played any yet)?

Hi!

9 years ago

We just don't like them, okay?

Hi!

9 years ago

Oh

Hi!

9 years ago

Oui!  Je n'aime pas Warrior Cats. 

Hi!

9 years ago

Nein! Sie sind schrecklich!

Hi!

9 years ago

There's been so many bad WC stories that it's practically a law of physics that Warrior Cats = bad.

Hi!

9 years ago

Thanks. 

Hi!

9 years ago

LOL

Hi!

9 years ago

You should see how you look through a scope. It's quite illuminating. Errr....

SMOKE BOMB! 

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome, NOOB. 

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome, make a WC game and I'll kill you.

Hi!

9 years ago

Assuming my capybara hit-squad doesn't do it first. 

Hi!

9 years ago

I'm not making it! okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok? Don't kill me!

Hi!

9 years ago

Okay, Mr. Giraffe.

Hi!

9 years ago

I'm a capybara! 

SMOKE BOMB! 

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome to the site! If you need any help with writing, feel free to drop in on the Writing Workshop forum, or check out the handy dandy articles in the 'Help & Info' tab.

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

Feel free to make your Warrior Cat game. I'm sure most people would rate it rather fairly, so if you need any help with it, just ask in the forums.

Hi!

9 years ago

WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING HIM/HER, YOU FUCKING WEED?

Hi!

9 years ago

Because she might be a good writer, and if she enjoys what she is doing, then we shouldn't discourage her.

Hi!

9 years ago

But all those who write crappy WC fanfics should have their balls cut off with a pocket knife or be penetrated with it.

Hi!

9 years ago

All those who write crappy WC fan fic are never going to improve if we tell them to fuck off xD

Hi!

9 years ago

But it we keep telling them to fuck off, they'll eventually fuck off.

Hi!

9 years ago

I doubt it xD We should be encouraging them to write, and help them improve....I mean...we are on a writing site.

Hi!

9 years ago

Yeah, but the majority of them are retards who can't use proper grammar or spelling.

Hi!

9 years ago

The majority of them are likely young kids who are just writing it for fun. That doesn't mean we should treat them all the same.

Hi!

9 years ago

Fine! I'm going to write my own, much better WC fanfic! And then you'll see! YOU"LL ALL SEE!!!!!

Hi!

9 years ago

*Yells from a distance* NO WE WON'T!

Hi!

9 years ago

I need to find a WC fanfic on here...

Hi!

9 years ago

*loads pistol* What was that? I couldn't quite hear you.

Hi!

9 years ago

There are a few. This was the first one I think and probably the one I rated the highest: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/warrior-cats-adventure

Hi!

9 years ago

There's triple the amount of rating as there is times finished. Wtf?

Hi!

9 years ago

... There is absolutely no conceivable way that those ratings are all legitimate. *sigh*

Also, a ... very high amount of reviews are from non-members. 

Hi!

9 years ago

Yeah. Like 98.5% is non-member. 

Hi!

9 years ago

If you Google 'Warrior Cats games' it comes up on the first page. That might explain some of the non-members.

Hi!

9 years ago

So it does. *winces* I get the feeling this is going to continue to attract a steady stream of fans.

Hi!

9 years ago

Jeez, coins, be a little nicer. You'll scare away the nice newbie before they are able to make a nice entertaining story for us.

Hi!

9 years ago

And I want to see a good WC game. Just so I know if they can be good or not.

Hi!

9 years ago

See what you mean there about that game...  I'll make make mine better (if I make it)  A WC fanfic was the first thing I thought to make.   Now I have better (and more random XD) ideas...

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome.

Hi!

9 years ago

Thank you :)

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome

Hi!

9 years ago

Welcome, because virtualaide isn't here, take a free chicken.

?