Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Profile pic

9 years ago

Hi. Can someone tell me how to get a profile pic up?

Profile pic

9 years ago

Go here to upload your image, then here to select it for the Avatar Photo.

Profile pic

9 years ago
Upload it to your pictures, then set it in your profile options. Both of these pages are found under the My Stuff link.

Profile pic

9 years ago

Funny.  We both provided the same links.

Profile pic

9 years ago
Haha. You were faster, though.

Profile pic

9 years ago

That's because I didn't go into as much detail, and didn't provide any additional information.

Profile pic

9 years ago
Then it's settled. A draw.

Profile pic

9 years ago

Yes.  But I was faster.  haha

Profile pic

9 years ago

Woah. I went to reply and it went from pink to not being there at all. How'd you do that?

Profile pic

9 years ago

I just changed the text color to match the background.  It's still there, just hidden.

Edit:  Select it and you'll see.

Profile pic

9 years ago

Cool! So like this?

Profile pic

9 years ago

Oh. Thank you both. ^-^

That looks much better then a blank white area.

Profile pic

9 years ago

You'll have to watch the size constraints, and some of the image formats haven't always worked for me.  I think jpeg's are the safest bet.

Edit: Nevermind.  xD

Profile pic

9 years ago

There's a difference? I just dragged it off the screen and uploaded it. I didn't know there were differances.

Profile pic

9 years ago

...The fuck?

Profile pic

9 years ago

Looks like you have a minime.  xD

Profile pic

9 years ago

No. I didn't mean to. The creature is called an ax cat, and I couldn't come up with a good name for it. Sooo, Namelessax. Should I change it?

Profile pic

9 years ago

What? Oh, hey, your username.... Ooops. sorry. I didn't know that there was already a user with a similar name. 

Profile pic

9 years ago

Similar name? It's my code name. 

Profile pic

9 years ago

Code name?

<--The creature is called an ax cat, and I couldn't come up with a good name for it. Sooo, Namelessax. Should I change it?

Profile pic

9 years ago

lol, I don't care. Keep it if you want. 

Profile pic

9 years ago

Are you sure? I mean, It would be easy enough to make a new account with a different name.

Profile pic

9 years ago

It's up to you. 

Profile pic

9 years ago

As long as you don't change it to something like "ISentPenguins" we should be fine

Profile pic

9 years ago

Aren't you Berka's mini-me?  Can a mini-me have a mini-me?  My brain is about to explode!

Profile pic

9 years ago

*sigh* let me explain the situation again.

Berka and I have no relation or obligation. I AM NOT a mini-me to the penguin lord, because I am a Penguinite (Flightless bird-human hybrid.) and not a penguin (Sub-arctic tub of lard). In fact, quite the furthest possible thing from a Mini-Me. In the first Faction War I participated in, Aman and I actually plotted to betray and kill Berka's actual Mini-me, Penguinsharpshooter.

Profile pic

9 years ago

I had never heard of Penguinsharpshooter, who apparently hasn't been on since I joined the site.  I know all about the ongoing headache discussion between you and Malk, so no need to explain.

Profile pic

9 years ago

I think I'm keeping this one for a while xD

The only thing I can't do better than the original is that damn poster trophy - everything else will belong to this superior account and I SHALL BECOME THE REAL YOU! :D

I'm better!

9 years ago

Bah, my account is obviously the original, and far superior! You're just a sequel. A Horrible, horrible sequel. Worse than the Excorcist sequel, especially compared to the original! And you don't even have any original ideas! At least Awoman came up with a creative parody!

I'm better!

9 years ago

Are you talking to yourself?

I'm better!

9 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=ISentinelPenguinsI

I'm better!

9 years ago

Well, The 's' did get cut off of your alternate account username. It also still counts as talking to yourself. 

I'm better!

9 years ago

It's not an alt, that's Namelessax. I'm offended by the thought you could confuse him as an Alt of me! I Do you think so lowly of my wit that you would think I would have made such a horrible profile description, and a terrible, unpublished parody of my own stories?

I'm better!

9 years ago

Yep. *innocent grin*

I'm better!

9 years ago
It's actually an alt.

I'm better!

9 years ago

If you're an alt, then tell me, when was I born, and how many shibe inus have I seen in real life?

I'm better!

9 years ago
Autocorrect cannot find "shibe inus". Changing to "sheep's anus".

"If you're an alt, then tell me, when was I born, and how many sheep's anus have I seen in real life?"

I'm better!

9 years ago

No, not sheep's anus! Shibe inu! This is a shibe inu:

I'm better!

9 years ago
I feel sorry for the sheep you got that thing from.

I'm better!

9 years ago

Shibe inus do not come from sheep anuses, they are born from the anuses of other shibe inus.

I'm better!

9 years ago
Well, all species start from somewhere. This one just so happened to start from a mix of sheep anuses and your mom's anus. They just rubbed their anuses together and made that thing!

I'm better!

9 years ago

Anuses don't work that way.

I'm better!

9 years ago
Maybe in Scotland they don't.

I'm better!

9 years ago

Not in Scotland, not in America, not in Canada, not in Mexico, not in the UK, not in Russia, not in the European Peninsula, not in Africa, not in Brazil, Venezuela, Honduras, Haiti, Cuba, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, or Syria, the UAE, Dubai, China, Mongolia, Indonesia, the Phillipines, Croatia, Poland, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, nor any other place I have ever been. Anal friction has never created puppies, and it never will.

I'm better!

9 years ago
European peninsula? Which peninsula? Europe has a shit-ton of peninsulas. Also, you didn't list Antarctica.

I'm better!

9 years ago

ALL of the peninsulas! ALL!

Nobody lives in Antarctica. Not even Penguinites. And I highly doubt the scientists that move there spontaneously develop a fertile anus when they get there.

I'm better!

9 years ago
Well, those scientists aren't your mom.

I'm better!

9 years ago

You know what the first four letters of that alt is? ISen. You know how many letters that is!?

FOUR...D 

I'm better!

9 years ago

Oh my god! It was Ford all along! I should have known he was cloning demented versions of me for his strange sexual fantasies!

I'm better!

9 years ago

There we go. I'm glad I could educate another person against the thread of Ford. 

I'm better!

9 years ago

I have always been an enemy of Ford. We had 3 whole wars on these forums, as many members of this site will be pained to remind you.

Profile pic

9 years ago

<-- My code name.  xD

Profile pic

9 years ago
I like the new guy's name better. It's actual words and a nice ring to it. Meanwhile if anyone attempts to pronounce your username it will sound like they're throwing up a hairball.

Profile pic

9 years ago

*Sobs. How could you? 

Profile pic

9 years ago

He's Captain Obvious. 

Are you asking Captain Obvious for reasons? IT'S OBVIOUS, DUDE.

Profile pic

9 years ago

Yeah, I know. But I just had to make sure, you know?

Profile pic

9 years ago
Hey, everybody knows it's pronounced "enemy Ellessessecks".

Profile pic

9 years ago

Nice profile pic. I assume you got it all figured out?

Well, welcome. Enjoy your stay. Take off your shoes before you enter. All that stuff.

Hmm... your username looks familiar... 

Is it Na mel es sax, or nameless ax?

Profile pic

9 years ago

Wait, take off my shoes before I enter where? What? 

Na mel es sax? What the fuck does that mean? It was originally intended to be nameless ax, but apparently that is already taken. >_>

Profile pic

9 years ago

Before you enter the sacred ground of CYOA.

Apparently, it means 'in honey's sax' in galician. And I would rather you didn't cuss. 

Profile pic

9 years ago

Wait.  When were we required to take of our sandals...?

I'll be right back!

Profile pic

9 years ago
Nmelssx, also known as "nameless x". Of course, if you notice, in his name, the 'a' and first 'e' are absent. He says that if you take those letters and put them around the x, it spells nameless axe. Note the 'e' in axe. In your name, there is no extra 'e', so you're good.